Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:42 am
I've been watching the news on TV (because my uncle is too cheap to get good cable, so I'm stuck with basic cable) and that's what it said. It said something along the lines of, "Sony ups the competition against Microsoft and Nintendo by cutting the price of PlayStation 3."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:10 pm
DELIVERANCE !!!!!!!  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:33 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I've been watching the news on TV (because my uncle is too cheap to get good cable, so I'm stuck with basic cable) and that's what it said. It said something along the lines of, "Sony ups the competition against Microsoft and Nintendo by cutting the price of PlayStation 3."

Are you sure? I didn't saw anything like that on the gaming forum.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:39 am
In the words of Steve, one of the best Official Unofficial Splinter Cells (watch G4 for it >_>; )

Steve: This is a magical moment... like deliverance. biggrin  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:53 am
Resident Isaka
All I know is what I read. It was on TV. So, I dunno... I mean, I haven't seen it on any gaming sites either. Well, we'll see. But at least there's hope, now.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:13 am
I am transfering the Metal Gear Solid discussion from the Chemistry thread to this one.

leon r kennedy
Last thing (they also added some things from 2 i believe..)

They did. They added the gameplay mechanics and the M9 and PSG1-T weapons for tranquilizing purposes. Aside from that, the sound effects, the music, the dialogue are identical. The dialogue though sounded like it was recorded over again, but still, in the same tone of voice as it was in the original. There were the odd 3 or 4 different words they used, but out of the entire dialogue, that's not much at all.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:54 am
You're right. The dialouge was changed slightly, but the voice acting is done by the exact same people, because David Hayter sacrificed half his pay check to get them all. The only MAJOR difference is, Mei Ling now speaks perfect English, while in the original she had more of an accent.

Did anyone see the new MGS 4 trailer? That thing has me confused as hell.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:58 pm
It looks different. But I'm sure that the game will be one hell of a ride. For now though, I'm really looking forward to Portable Ops.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:08 pm
Well Snake goes from looking about 70 to looking about 30. So it's got me confused as hell. Portable Ops looks good. But since it's for the PSP I won't be playing it. My money is going to a PS3 and XBox 360.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:36 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
All I know is what I read. It was on TV. So, I dunno... I mean, I haven't seen it on any gaming sites either. Well, we'll see. But at least there's hope, now.

Well, they are only doing that in Japan. gonk A 20% cut.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:29 pm
My money is going to a PS3 and I can't decide between XBox and the PSP and the Wii......  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:00 pm
When the PS3 comes out, I'll look at what games the Xbox 360 and Wii have out, then decide.  

Omega_Ion_Tangora

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:41 pm
Yeah that's my plan too.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:35 pm
Hmm...
Wii: SSB: B and Umbrella Chronicles.
Xbox 360: Dead Rising, and RE5.
PS3: MGS4, FF, KH, and RE5.  

Omega_Ion_Tangora

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:39 pm
Omega_Ion_Tangora
Hmm...
Wii: SSB: B and Umbrella Chronicles.
Xbox 360: Dead Rising, and RE5.
PS3: MGS4, FF, KH, and RE5.

For the PS3, don't forget DMC 4. And you forgot Halo 3 for the 360.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games