Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:23 pm
Demitre heard Natsume following and laughed as he made a turn and found himself in the kitchen and he grabbed a clove of garlic and started rubbing himself with it. "Hope this makes it tough for her to follow me," He chuckled to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:16 pm
Natsume sniffed the air and winced when the garlic hit her nose. It wasn't that it repelled her, it just made her nose hurt like crazy. "Okay, follow the trail that make's my nose burn." Natsume muttered to herself as she continued to follow his trail.  

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:20 pm
Demitre rushed on and pulled his shirt off and tossed it into a random room to try and confuse her. He then realized that he forgot she was HALF vampire. "Well nobody likes the smell of garlic," he muttered as he hoped the stench just made it tough and he continued on. He hoped he would find what he was looking for.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:31 pm
Natsume smiled. She wasn't as far behind as he had thought she was and had seen him toss his shirt. She took two huge steps before she leaped and tackled him. "Got ya."  

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Demitre twisted around so he could look at Natsume and he smiled, his eyes glowed red briefly. "Congratulations," he chuckled and he pushed her off gently and got up. "Not much of a hide and seek match since you chased me," he stated as he rolled his eyes and laughed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:47 pm
Natsume giggled and sat back on her heels before she stood up. "Sorry, I guess it turned into tag, rather than Hide and seek." she said.  

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:54 pm
Demitre laughed and hugged her. "It's all good," he smiled as he walked a bit away and then paused as he grabbed her hand and he kept walking on, glancing in rooms  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:06 pm
Natsume smiled and nodded her head. She giggled when he came back over to her, grabbed her hand before he started walking again.  

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:11 pm
Demitre sniffed a bit and smiled as he continued on a bit faster. He sniffed again and stopped in front of a door and opened it, revealing the hot springs. "Yesss," He breathed as he looked around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:12 pm
In one of the rooms was Family room In it on top of a Tv was a Picture of Kuus family. Seiko,Kaito , Saito and so on... ,Humans ,nekos, Demons and Kitsunes . In one big family. In the next the Weapon development room, the door was open which lead into a large room with different weapons .  

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:16 pm
Natsume smiled when she saw the springs and was tempted to dive in. "You go over there." she said as she hid behind a rock.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:13 pm
((sorry for extremely late post.Just pretend this popst is back a few pages))
Esteban nodded to the two. "Well, I hope to hear positive results from you two." He looked down at the floor for a moment. "You'll find that some of the other clans are quite interesting, from a research standpoint."  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:19 pm
xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx
Natsume smiled when she saw the springs and was tempted to dive in. "You go over there." she said as she hid behind a rock.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:57 pm
Demitre walked away from where Natsume went and scoffed. "Not like I haven't seen things before," he mumbled to himself even though he knew Natsume could hear.  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:04 pm
"That may be true, but you're not going to see mine so soon." Natsume said, slipping out of her dress before she quickly dove in while his back was turned. She sighed once she was on the other side near a rock as she layed on it.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games