Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12818 12819 12820 12821 12822 12823 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:14 pm

Owwin
Stigma Letter
I think Megaman would've been better for Brawl than Bomberman.
I saw some move sets I liked. Bomberman is just a personal preference.
EBISUMARU 4 BRAWL L0L

But seriously, he'd do his FS in a tutu. How badass would that be?

Meta_Fish
Owwin
Meta_Fish
Owwin
I am glad I joined when I did. For one I am not proud about when I joined Gaia, and if I wouldn;t have joined a couple weeks before the spotlight I would have never found you guys and would still be hanging out in the Gamefaqs boards being called a f** because I wanted Bomberman in Brawl.
You were a faggggg
Whats more I wanted Krystal's staff (she can die but that thing had a kick a** moveset), Ridley, Olimar (OWAIT), Vaati, and pretty much every other character that was suggested.

Oh yeah Dedede and Meta Knight.
I thought Krystal would be neat. Definitely better than Wolf. She wouldn't be a damn clone or edit, either. I was just giving you s**t about Bomberman, I don't know about him well enough, but they can make just about anyone work. The only character I wanted that didn't get in at the time was Animal Crosser.

To BONK someone with a Shovel would be a glorious thing.

Long range with the Slingshot! Hold someone with the net!

FS... I'm drawing a blank.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Stigma Letter

Owwin
Stigma Letter
I think Megaman would've been better for Brawl than Bomberman.
I saw some move sets I liked. Bomberman is just a personal preference.

How could you see movesets that didn't exist?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:15 pm

auS-e-Dude
Constructor X is the shiz. Surely people know him.
I didn't play generation or Jetterz.

Owwin

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:15 pm

Meta_Fish
Owwin
Meta_Fish
Owwin
I am glad I joined when I did. For one I am not proud about when I joined Gaia, and if I wouldn;t have joined a couple weeks before the spotlight I would have never found you guys and would still be hanging out in the Gamefaqs boards being called a f** because I wanted Bomberman in Brawl.
You were a faggggg
Whats more I wanted Krystal's staff (she can die but that thing had a kick a** moveset), Ridley, Olimar (OWAIT), Vaati, and pretty much every other character that was suggested.

I thought Krystal would be neat. Definitely better than Wolf. She wouldn't be a damn clone or edit, either. I was just giving you s**t about Bomberman, I don't know about him well enough, but they can make just about anyone work. The only character I wanted that didn't get in at the time was Animal Crosser.

It would have a pretty stupid move on Sakurai's part to put in Krystal over Wolf who is pretty much the main villain of Star Fox.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:17 pm

Regulust
Meta_Fish
Owwin
Meta_Fish
Owwin
You were a faggggg

It would have a pretty stupid move on Sakurai's part to put in Krystal over Wolf who is pretty much the main villain of Star Fox.
Wolf is Fox's ally in Assault. Andross is a good villain. Falco and Wolf are both rival characters. Liking Wolf is like liking Shadow.

Owwin

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:17 pm

Owwin
Meta_Fish
[I thought Krystal would be neat. Definitely better than Wolf. She wouldn't be a damn clone or edit, either. I was just giving you s**t about Bomberman, I don't know about him well enough, but they can make just about anyone work. The only character I wanted that didn't get in at the time was Animal Crosser.
What a f**. I was against Wolf though. We already have Falco. Falco is Fox's rival character. WHY DOES HE NEED TWO RIVALS!
So there can be three landmasters?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:18 pm

Regulust
Meta_Fish
Owwin
Meta_Fish
Owwin
You were a faggggg

That's true. But they could have replaced Falco if they were just gonna give him a Landmaster anyway. neutral

5ir Psycho 5exy

Meta_Fish
Captain

TtheHero
Meta_Fish
Owwin
Meta_Fish
Owwin
You were a faggggg

To BONK someone with a Shovel would be a glorious thing.

Long range with the Slingshot! Hold someone with the net!

FS... I'm drawing a blank.
I dunno, but he could have a tether recovery with the fishing rod.

Meta_Fish
Owwin
Meta_Fish
[I thought Krystal would be neat. Definitely better than Wolf. She wouldn't be a damn clone or edit, either. I was just giving you s**t about Bomberman, I don't know about him well enough, but they can make just about anyone work. The only character I wanted that didn't get in at the time was Animal Crosser.
What a f**. I was against Wolf though. We already have Falco. Falco is Fox's rival character. WHY DOES HE NEED TWO RIVALS!
Krystal's staff, with Peppy's body, and final smash KAMIKAZE GREAT FOX! Hot.

Owwin

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:21 pm

Owwin
Meta_Fish
Owwin
Meta_Fish
xD
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:22 pm

Bomberman, Isaac and Crono were my 3 most wanted characters.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:23 pm

Wolf will forever be a laughingstock to me.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:23 pm

Meta_Fish
Owwin
Meta_Fish
Owwin
Meta_Fish
xD
What Peppy is the mentor character. Given the choice of the rivals, the love interest, the smart (helpless) guy, the mentor, and ANDROSS! I had to choose the mentor.

The starfox series is full of stock characters.

Owwin

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:24 pm

TtheHero
Wolf will forever be a laughingstock to me.

Cause of his tiny p***s?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12818 12819 12820 12821 12822 12823 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games