Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12882 12883 12884 12885 12886 12887 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:21 pm

-Zephyrotica-
Ribbin
In the end, people pay for it because it's a fair price. If you want to underprice your art because you think it's fair. By all means. But she gets a LOT of customers charging what she's charging, and to go under that would be just stupid.
26 customers in 2 months is a lot? She could do 10 of those headshots a day, and it would probably only take up a few hours of her time. If the prices are fair, then it has to be the skill level holding her back, right?

It doesn't take 10 minutes to colour. Her room is right above mine. There's no way it takes her 10 minutes to colour. The colouring is the best part of her work. 10 a day would be a waste of 10 hours. So if she was getting 50k by wasting an entire day drawing, that would be unfair? I don't think so.

Plus finding artists who colour their work and not just sketch is harder than you'd think. If you can find a handful of artists who do work even close to hers for lower prices. Well, you can't. Plain and simple.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:22 pm

-Zephyrotica-
Kagura_Sohma
-Zephyrotica-
Ribbin
In the end, people pay for it because it's a fair price. If you want to underprice your art because you think it's fair. By all means. But she gets a LOT of customers charging what she's charging, and to go under that would be just stupid.
26 customers in 2 months is a lot? She could do 10 of those headshots a day, and it would probably only take up a few hours of her time. If the prices are fair, then it has to be the skill level holding her back, right?

sweetie
i stopped posting how many customers ive had
i got sick of posting the name and the picture
ive had over 100 customers
Just like you got sick of doing it, right?

Seriously, how long has Roach been waiting for art he'd wanted for Valentines' day?

oh, im sorry
i told him a loooooong time ago i couldn't do it
almost 3 weeks ago actually

Kagura_Sohma

Meta_Fish
Captain

-Zephyrotica-
Kagura_Sohma
-Zephyrotica-
Ribbin

sweetie

Seriously, how long has Roach been waiting for art he'd wanted for Valentines' day?
Could you try to like... Chill out? You're always trying to get into everyone's business.

O HAY, LOOKIE HERE, A FITE THREAD.
GO THERE.
KTHX.

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:23 pm

Kuzodav
GO THERE.
KTHX.
s**t i think I remember that

Kuzo did we fite there?

I think we did but I cannot recall good sir
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:23 pm

Kuzodav
GO THERE.
KTHX.
i not fite

Meta_Fish
Captain

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:25 pm

TtheHero
Wantcookie
Owwin
I do think avi art is silly though. I like doing art of original characters a lot more, that way it doesn't feel as mass produced.

Which is why I usually try to have a theme to my avatars instead of just whatever looks good. It would appear that we've reached the same point from opposite ends of the spectrum. xd
@LPS: I get the feeling that if we were to hold a massive Cult get-together, we would be split into three groups: two opposing groups, and the people who tend to get along with everyone, like T and myself.

cool

You all would be interesting to meet in person.

...I still feel a little self-conscious about how I look, though. redface

I may be nice, but I wouldn't want my outer appearance to offend anyone.

I mean, I'm not bad looking or anything, but...

I just feel somewhat awkward...

*Eyebrow raise*
I won't tell you that you should be happy with how you look, because that's for you to decide, and if you want to change that, go for it. But don't hide you face in a paper bag.

Anyways, G'night, Cult. I've got volunteer work tomorrow, so sleep is good.

Betman
Kuzodav
GO THERE.
KTHX.

Kuzo did we fite there?

You posted something there, like two things. I just read them, didn't reply.
But they were pretty well thought out and made me think.
I'd think I've improved since then, wouldn't you?

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Meta_Fish
Captain

MY CAT IS PEEING AGAIN

Meta_Fish
-Zephyrotica-
Kagura_Sohma
-Zephyrotica-
Ribbin

sweetie

Could you try to like... Chill out? You're always trying to get into everyone's business.
Not many Culties have the 'nads to speak for themselves, and I'm sick of them bitching to me about it. If you'd rather I kept my mouth shut, I'll redirect them to you when they want to b***h. How's that?

5ir Psycho 5exy

Kagura_Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:26 pm

-Zephyrotica-
Meta_Fish
-Zephyrotica-
Kagura_Sohma
-Zephyrotica-
Ribbin

sweetie

Not many Culties have the 'nads to speak for themselves, and I'm sick of them bitching to me about it. If you'd rather I kept my mouth shut, I'll redirect them to you when they want to b***h. How's that?

lay off
hes just trying to keep some peace
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:26 pm

-Zephyrotica-
Meta_Fish
-Zephyrotica-
Kagura_Sohma
-Zephyrotica-
Ribbin

sweetie

I don't see what she did wrong, and it's just kind of obnoxious how you make it your mission to go and tell people what they're doing wrong. We get it. You're a b***h. Mission complete. x_x

Meta_Fish
Captain

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:27 pm

Kuzodav
Betman
Kuzodav
GO THERE.
KTHX.

Kuzo did we fite there?

You posted something there, like two things. I just read them, didn't reply.
But they were pretty well thought out and made me think.
I'd think I've improved since then, wouldn't you?
I would say that.

I raged with a mission.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:27 pm

Here we go, just cause I wanted some advice on an art shop. Screw it, I just won't draw.

Owwin

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:28 pm

Owwin
Here we go, just cause I wanted some advice on an art shop. Screw it, I just won't draw.
Yeah, god dammit Owwin.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12882 12883 12884 12885 12886 12887 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games