Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:43 pm
((I'm playing video games with my friends. . . won't post as much . . .))
InuYasha growled hearing Cell. "I won't let Kagome get killed. I sure as well won't ******** ing die either." he growled low holding Kagome closer, more protectively.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:02 pm
((Holy s**t that episode was epic! Then again most are biggrin !))
Gohan looked at the arm and didn't say anything. He put two fingers to his forehead and stayed still like a statue for about a minute or so. He pointed in a direction "He's that way...But I can't sence the other guy."
Goten was searching all over for the dragonball radar "Oh come on! Where is it?!"  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:39 pm
(Sorry, was watching Code Gaess. It makes me sad Bosch plays Lelluch...)

"SHIROU!" Saber ran in the direction Gohan pointed, and found her Master on the ground unconscious. She felt so relieved to see him alive, but one thing did concern her...The left arm that was there on Shirou's body belonged to Archer.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:50 am
Gohan hurried over with Saber over to Shirou and saw she looked concerned "Wh-whats wrong?" he asked, nervous of what might be the answer.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:49 pm
Saber moved Shirou closer to her and rested his head on her lap. She remembered when they were in the park he was completely flustered about doing this. And ever since they fought Berserker...

"Rin will probably be angry when she finds out Archer sacrificed himself for you again, Shirou," she said nostalgically. "I hope that arm he gave will be enough...I wonder if you can still fight...Oh, just look at me. I'm a king for Christ's sake..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:01 pm
Kagome came to consciousness and opened her eyes. She saw that InuYasha was holding her close. "InuYasha? What happened? I remember . . ." her eyes widened as she remembered getting hit by a redirected Kongousouha. She squirmed trying to look at her back.
"Will you stop moving?!" InuYasha snapped at her. "The wound's gone so quit squirming before I drop you."
Kagome stopped squirming, confused. "How?"
InuYasha nodded towards Sakura. "She did it. Don't know how exactly."  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:54 pm
Goten walked over to InuYasha and began to search through his pockets in a seemingly random way. He smiled and pulled out the dragonball radar Goku gave him "Found it!" he turned it on and saw the Dragonball was in the ocean. He let out a sigh and gave a depressed look then said "It'll take forever to get that dragonball before Buu's tornament..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:31 pm
Sakura looked up at the mention of the tournament. She wasn't the typed who enjoyed fighting particularly much, and preferred to be left out. That and the fact she had no idea what was going on. All she could figure out wa that whatever was destroying the city had left. She stood up and looked to Kero. "Well, since everyones fine...well mostl" she corrected herself, "we should probably get back. Onii-chan's probably already mad at me for disappearing"

"Don't those guys ever stop?" Access asked exhausted from fighting.  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:07 pm
"There's no way Shirou and I can go back to our apartment with him in his current state," Saber protested. "I almost lost him again, today. We need to stay with somebody who can still fight; in my current state I can't even materialize Excalibur, much less protect Shirou effectively."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:27 pm
Kagome got InuYasha to put her down and went over to Saber. "I'm sure my mom won't mind if I let some friends stay over for the night." she said with a smile, indicating that they could stay with her and InuYasha if they wanted to.
InuYasha, for once, didn't complain about Kagome's actions. He was almost thinking the same thing, but was thinking about how they were going to go see Sango, Shippo, and Miroku without arousing too much suspicion from Saber and Shirou.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:30 am
Saber looked up at Kagome with a mix of emotions, and quickly turned away trying to fight back her tears. "Thank you so much," she said in a shaky voice. "I mean, with both of us so vulnerable..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:52 am
Gohan looked at everyone and said "Well, since you guys are safe for the moment, well be heading to Kami's lookout. If you need to find us there it's kinda hard to miss...It seems like a really large tower with a huge platform at the top...We'll find the Dragonball from there."
Goten interupted Gohan and said "But I've already found where it is. It's in the pacific ocean."
Gohan rubbed the back of his head and said "Oh yeah, the dragonball radar...Well, I guess we're heading there..." he looked at everyone again "In two weeks head outside of town, off the south road and keep going until you see a large stage made of marble...It'll no doubt be held there...That's where Cell hosted his Cell games and where me and my dad destroyed him."
Goten flew off and yelled back "Meet'cha there brother!"
Gohan looked shocked and flew after him "Goten! I'm suppose to keep watch over you!" and with that they flew out of sight.
L gave a look at Ichigo and said "It's nice to meet you but I'd perfer you call me Lawliet instead of Thumbsucker..." he looked away and took his thumb from his upper lip "Or...You can just call me...L."
((L's still known as the greatest detective and alive so Ichigo, unless he lives in a cave might be shocked to see L, out in public no less...I like dramatic entrances. smile ))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:58 am
(You should also know Ichigo is TERRIBLE with names and faces, and will probably forget Lawliet in a couple of hours.)

Ichigo sweatdropped. "I think L might be easier to remember..." he muttered, and he went over to his body and repossessed it. Getting back up, he kinda squinted at L's face as if trying to jog his memory. "Where have I heard your name before again?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:20 am
Kagome smiled. "It's really no problem." she said kindly. "I know that if I was in the same situation, then I would like some one to do the same thing for me." she said to Saber.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games