Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:33 pm

futashi appared in the training grounds with his stuff. he then let go of his bag and look inside it to find a scroll he then pulled it out and was reading it.

Quote:
Kumo Tate no Jutsu (Cloud Shield Technique)
Description: After flashing a series of hand seals the shinobi uses chakra to condense the air immediately in front of him into a thick, chakra-embedded barrier made of cloud. These barrier blocks particular weapon attacks that are coming straight ahead, and will also block ninjutsu-based projectiles that are at the same power as the shield.

futashi made a flash of hand sign and made only a small shield of cloud and air. ".........wow......" he said, sighing.

1/6

futashi then made another series of hand signs and made the shield alitle bigger.

2/6

futashi them made more hand signs and the shield now was 1/2 bigger then before. "i oh most got it" he said

3/6

futashi was sighing at the jutsu. he then made more hand signs and started up a huge shield but that big to cover his body.

4/6

futashi focus his chakra in his hands and more more hand signs. the shield was getting bigger but that much to cover his own body and maybe someone else.

5/6

futashi then made more hand signs and the shield was as huge to cover his body and some one else. eh then had a smile on his face. "one down, many more to go." he said.

6/6
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:20 pm

Kiyoshi arrived at the training ground and sat under a tree. He wanted to rest before he started training.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:26 pm

Uno finally find Kiyoshi under a tree. He throws a kunai right above his head and it stuck in the tree "Well I finally found you."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:48 pm

"Hey I won't be talked outa this so listen up Kiyoshi. I'm going away for a couple days and in that time I'm going to create my own Justu with Ramoth. I'll be back soon bye." Uno left fly on the over sized Falon which he had came gliding in on.

L K r e g e r

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:59 pm

Kiyoshi looked up at Uno as he left. "I'm going to kick his a** for talking to me like that when he gets back." he said before going back to sleep.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:28 pm

Rahenno appeared aove Kiyoshi in the tree"Kiyoshi, i have a favor to ask." Rahenno said looking down on Kyoshi

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:29 pm

jedi appeared next to rahenno in the tree hello boy
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:31 pm

Rahenno looked over to Jedi "What? back to try and kill me or just trying to start a conversation?" Rahenno said looking annoyed

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:34 pm

jedi's eye's changed into the first level of sharingan sorry but i have to test my powers some how dont i jedi jumped away throwing kunai at him lets start!!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:38 pm

futashi jump onto a tree and watch the fight. "guess i'll ask jedi later. right now. i'll just watch this." he said.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:40 pm

Rahenno grab the kunai andjump out the tree, his eyes changed to stade 2 of hyouton. "fine, give it your best shot" Rahenno said falling into his pose,taking out his Aisugekijou ,awaiting Jedi's first move.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:43 pm

jedi landed and pulled out his dragon katana and then appeared next to rahenno 5 pronged seal!! jedi used it shoving his hand at rahenno

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:49 pm

Rahenno did a spin and grab Jedi's wirst "heh, nice try, to many people try using that jutsu on me, so i figured out how do dodge it" Rahenno shifts his staff under his arm and swong at Jedi's head, still holding his wrist.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:52 pm

heh jedi blocked the staff with his sword and then yanked his wrist forward so he could look at rahenno face to face

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:08 pm

Rahenno swiched weapons and took out his hyouton katana. Rahenno jumped back and form handsigns as his katana started to glow. "makyo hyo sho (demonic ice mirrors)" a chamber-like strucsure of ice mirrors form around Jedi. more mirrors appeared than normal causing almost zero visablitie of the outside. Rahenno steped in to a mirror and appeared in all the mirrors. "so what now, Jedi? i could kill you right now if i wanted to." Rahenno said with a smile.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games