Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:19 pm
Alcina saw Kisuna's and Midori's linked hands and was once again fighting back tears. "Ah," she said, affirming Sui's statement. "It's time I went home. We need to find out what the Strangers should do next..."

She kneeled next to Kisuna and took his free hand in hers. "Kisuna-chan," she said gently, "Do you remember anything yet?"

Something struck her as odd though. "Where is Taffy-chan? Didn't she go with you guys?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:30 pm
((XD I had to look back to where Taffy last was, and assuming Mi-chan never put her back down she's still in her arms. Please tell me if that is a problem n_n. Neko is getting ready to go to Raleigh, sorry for the long absence.))

Midori confusedly looked at everyone and, of course when Sui had asked that question, if something had happened, a glance drifted to their hands and she let go with a start. She carefully balanced a small child in her other arm, lightly bouncing her to motion she had her.

Mumbling something incoherent at first, she cleared her throat.

"I...suppose that may be good." Her green eyes looked to the sibling-like figures to her. "Could....Could we stop somewhere on the way?" The corners of her mouth trembled. "I should pay my... my respects.... or..." She tried finding the words, but it was hard with that subject. Memories always returned in short, painful flashes.

"You all could go on ahead though!" She quickly retorted. "Afterwards would work too! I bet at your place Kisu--This idiot here will remember himself quicker at the palace!"

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:46 am
((Aw, no fun. So you've got Taffy in one hand and Kisuna in the other? xd ))

Alcina redoubled her own efforts not to break down crying. If Midori could do it, so could she. "We can stop by, if it's on the way. There shouldn't be any trouble with that."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:34 am
((Got....no...internet... >_< at summer teaching house!! Using it at the teaching place XD))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:59 pm
(( I return home, with school just around the bend! ....o_o So why're there no progress, huh? HUH? >_>))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:46 pm
((No Leri. crying ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:36 am
((-waiting with Mem for members to start hoarding back-))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:57 pm
((omg...i havent been on gaia for so long...im sooo sorry! *begs for forgiveness*))  

akeikas
Captain

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:09 pm
((... @_@ Oh wow it's been forever and a day. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:44 pm
((*casts revive on thread*))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:47 pm
( Hey Kaze :3 )

Kisuna folded his arms and let out a slight "hmmph" at Midori's name-calling. The sudden change of attitude brought Kisuna in a bitter mood. Did his name suddenly disappear from her head?

"I don't remember anything yet." He muttered to Alcina. He felt a hand brush back and forth upon his head and looked up to the merman whom it belonged to. "I'm fine...." He assured him.

"Maybe you can see Kisa sometime later." Sui suggested. "Then that can jog your memory."

"Kisa?"

"Yes, Kisa." Sui smiled and turned to Midori. "Don't worry. We're not making a trip to the palace yet. Now, let's go."

--

Several moments later, the group were seated inside a commandeered vehicle from the Wolf Clan. Sui gripped his hands firmly at the wheel and drove at a refreshing speed.
Kisuna silently sat at the back with Midori and Taffy. He stared outside the window and made sure to (literally) give Midori some space. Before he knew it, he spotted many cherry blossom petals in the air. He found them especially beautiful. Flowers were scarce in his land of the Hebizoku.

"Sui... where exactly are we going?" The boy spoke.

"Somewhere." Kisuna made a face at the vague answer, to which Sui chuckled. Soon, the cherry blossoms grew in numbers and people started to appear in his sight. And cats. Many... cats.

The vehicle came to a halt.

"We're here at Flower Clan!" Sui announced.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:57 pm
Taffy felt her eyes widen at all the flowers petals in the air. "Wow! Pretty!" She just wanted to fly through all of them and sing cheerfully. But that was when she saw the cats...

With a scared chirp, Taffy changed into a small sparrow. She darted quickly behind Kisuna and clung to the back of his shirt. She huddled miserably, pressed up against his neck and trembling.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:21 pm

Midori had gladly took to opposite side of the car, leaving Taffy what would've been the middle between them. Still, her attention now drifted to the cherry blossoms and the cats. Her eyes widened realizing just where they were and she pracically stood up.

"Hanazoku..." Midori breathed anxiously and shifted. Kaen's home...Used to be his home--

Of course, she couldn't stay that way when Taffy had suddenly changed to a sparrow. Taken aback she stared and couldn't help but stiffle back a small laugh to the little girl.

"They don't hurt anyone. I should know!" She took the big sister role with a puffed up chest, pushing the negative thoughts aside for now. "They usually just like to nap in the fields and the trees here. It's very warm and comforting to them."

Somewhere in the hanazoku clan's main house, a pink haired woman had smiled in the mirror. She licked her lips nervously as she turned in the mirror, observing. Despite the fact that she...or rather he, looked very flat for a girl, the disguise served well. The flowery pink kimono, suited him well for his escape and the light make-up and bun made him look even more feminine.

No one at all should recognize him.

Or so he thought as he continued through the house and out the door with light, wary steps.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:44 pm
Kisuna let out a yelp when he felt the sparrow cling to his clothes. His first intention was to console the little girl but found it extremely difficult due to her feathers. While he'd never admit it, Kisuna was ticklish. He stifled his laughter and gently took Taffy away from his neck. He held the small sparrow in his palm and used his index finger to stroke Taffy's shivers away. "It's okay... it's okay...." He whispered to Taffy.

A reminiscent feeling flickered inside of him. Kisuna assumed that as a brother, he comforted his sister like this once before... but he wasn't sure and his uncertainty grew like a weed. He then began to doubt that seeing his little sister would revive his memory. If she did, it would only be a part and never the whole. Midori's voice broke his dark thoughts and his focus returned to Taffy.

Kisuna exited the vehicle and caught a cherry blossom petal with his hand. Kisuna slowly raised his palm so that he met eyes with the sparrow and gave it a small smile. "See? Midori-san said it's okay too." And then, he tickled Taffy's cheek with the petal.

Leri
Vice Captain

RubberDuckieMafia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:47 pm
((*swims in to cheer the thread on*))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items