88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:44 am
'Well looks like we be crusing on a trip, hope no one missess us to much while were gone' Spider-robin boomed out his body buzzing at the concept of a new adventure. Plus the Titans East were fun to be with especially when they had their arugmentitve moments, plus those twins could be so easily mislead...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:19 am
'I know mum but even he had to make descions like these, I promise i'll keep in contact with you and wont be gone for ever, I feel this is just better for me at the moment' Scott said slowly fighting back the ruge to stay and be one big happy family, but he felt so useless here and maybe a break would work well for him. He formulated a cloud below him levtiating the trio up, 'Bye everyone' he said clearly his words eceoing a little to much for his liking as he soared away into the sky, he tried not to look back hoping the process would become less painful if he didn't.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:45 pm
(( Hello everyone! I'm going to make a new version of this roleplay and please post in the new one because that'll be a continue to this one. Just for characters to fit, story line to make more sence hopefully, and good things. ))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff