Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:36 am

selena wake up a bit later and her growl could be heard from everywhere and then just appers from behind the halfbreed " im done with this child play your mine now " selena looks at master kayin "im sorry i know i porismed never to used this but the time is calling for it " selena eyes glow red and a balck daimoned appers in the middle of her forhead and her voice changes to that of a dragon or demon sounding " you human you are condemed to the netheir realms to live out the rest of your life in pain and torment for your crims against this haven "and a red ord aperred around that halfbreed called charles and it blocked out everything he tryed to do it littray spade him dry and the chains formed around him and he floated in the ord and a black door appered and with one look and a flick of selena head he was hurrled into the portal and the portal he had made slamed shut and he was never to bee seen from again selena decend and her voice changed back and the daimon dissappered and selena looked at hethrus and master kayin " i know i broke my prosim to you master but i sorry i had no other choice please for give me " selena sighed "are you ok my love i hope you not hurt to badly can you stand ?" selena looked at the severnt " go and get him som blood now !!!!!!" selena looks at the other that are there " do you want this to happen to you huh ? and oh here a little scecrect for you all " selena when a dissappered and then one by one all the other that had come after charles fell dead expect for one which selena then reappered and whisepred in his ear " what you dont know is that while you sent him to kill us all i just killed all of you and i drank from your charles so i have his powers now too" selena then take the balde she is hold and cut his head off and watches as he falls to the floor in a pool of his own blood and now see the carngive that she had rought and the blood of all her victom on her hands selena look down and laughs and being laugh more and more and more and aas she laughs it starts sound demonic to everyone " nobody come to my home and try to kill my family and gets away it with !!" selena just say ingenral to nobody inpartcual
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:12 pm

charles walked from a portal behind her and said"if you had truly my powers you'd would be able to funking kill them and you wouldnt say a word and you'd go into a blood fury"he then stabrbed her and lifted her with his knife

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:17 pm

Growling Haru sighs before pulling her arm out of his grasp and almost breaking his arm in the process "like hell I don't, I don't have to go anywhere I don't want to go you a*****e" Haru say's before glaring.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:29 pm

Hethrus let out a large hiss and jumped onto Charles.Pinning him to the ground he bit deep into his neck ripping out his throat.His fist turned into a large block of stone which he used too punch through his heart.

Hethrus

copycat4756

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:34 pm

when he jumped him charles kicked him in the chest and yelled"you jackass i saved your life"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:50 pm

the middle man then grabbed his arm and then walked back up to her and said"come on before we get physical"

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:55 pm

"lache moi esti de con, lache moi avant que je vous decher la gorge" she say's in french before growling again "You have no right to tell me what to do, now let go you idiot". Pulling away she rubs her arm she growls vicously.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:01 pm

"dont call me an idiot b***h"and the man then slapped her

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:07 pm

(Yeah!!!! someone understood what it meant)

"Don't tempt me to bite that hand off" she say's before putting a hand to her cheek. Looking around she sighs before looking at him again still pissed off as ever.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:16 pm

((yeah but mine is a little rusty so))
"sure you will now come"charles said grabbing her again more roughly now

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:19 pm

(it's annoying when no one understands it, okay well the literal translation is "let go not, let go before I rip you thoat out", but it's fun sometimes)

"You stupid Let go, I will not go anywhere I do not wish to go" she say's before throwing a knife at his back. Pulling away yet again she looks at her arm "i'm so going to have a bruise there tomorrow night" Haru say's before shaking her head.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:24 pm

the man reached back and pulled the knife out of his back and looked at her and cut her arms off and carries her with him and his arms to his side

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:28 pm

Getting away before he could wound her again Haru growls from her hidding spot "You people are starting to really really piss me off" she say's "there seems to be something your not telling us, and i'm pretty sure you people are not from the council"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:29 pm

Hethrus hissed and appeared behind Charles.His arm turned into a blade before he drove it into his back."And you tried to kill my wife..."

Hethrus

copycat4756

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:32 pm

"someone married you?"charles then laughed"and tell me who is she"

the middle man then says"what council"as he listens around for her
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games