Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:46 am
Without a word, Orion dropped the child to her feet. With a loud grunt mixed with a sigh, he headed into the academy. Instead of opening the door like a normal person would, he kicked the door open with devastating force, knocking it off of its hinges and about twenty feet into the building.
"I SAID CLASS IS STARTING!"
He bellowed again. He didn't bother to look back, just kept walking in the direction of the classroom.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:13 am
Herai was dropped, and she stumbled a bit before finally getting her balance back. Herai rubbed at her neck and glanced back at the man who had caught her, loudly bashing the door open and proclaiming that school was going to start. ...That was a teacher?! And weren't shinobi supposed to be subtle? ....Suddenly she had a very bad feeling about this.
Herai sighed and let herself scowl a little before following the loud man in. It didn't take too long to find her classroom, since old man Daisuke had shown it to er earlier. And it didn't take too long to find her seat either. The one closest to the door, just in case she decided to 'slip out' of class.

AnonymousXP

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:34 am
By the time Herai had entered the classroom, Orion had three different handsigns drawn on the board. He wasn't going to teach like those other teachers, by being nice, or gentle. No, that wasn't Orion's style. As he turned around, he noticed that most of the children were still standing around, yelling, arguing, and whatever else kids their age do. This, obviously, made Orion angry.
"SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!"
He yelled. When the students heard his voice, they froze for a brief second, dropping what they were doing to sit down as ordered. He pointed behind him, right at the three handsigns on the board.
"These are the handsigns for your first jutsu, the transformation technique. I want you to perform them as I point to them. Got it?"
He pointed to each handsign, and waited about fifteen seconds between each one so that everyone could get it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:55 pm
(hm.. I thought that Henge had only one seal.)
Herai winced, and allowed herlself to glare a little at her teacher. She didn't appreciate being yelled at. That was something only her sister was allowed to do. Still, if he was going to be her teacher...
Herai school her expression back to blankness and followed the hand signs on the board. Tora... She knew these signs. Mother had taught them to her before she came to the heart of Konoha. No she just had to get used to them again. Herai sighed and started forming the seals, stumbling a little at first, but it was better once she figured out how to smooth out the transitions.

(Sorry for the lateness. )  

AnonymousXP

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:03 pm
Dp appeared in at the door of the classroom, "wow, orion, how can you handle such a large group with out killing them all," he then leant to the nearest person, who happened to be herai, "his stratergy for teaching is do or die, so watch out," he said, suddenly balancing on the window sill in less than the time to blink.

(pretty much looks like my avi without the mask, and blonde hair...)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:10 pm
((No worries. Patience is the trademark of a good rper.))

"Good."
Orion said in a stern voice. Now, he pointed to a diagram of the human body's chakra system.
"This is where your chakra comes from. There are many chakra points throughout the body, as well as gates that allow you to exceed your limits. But that will be for your future sensei to teach you. Now, I want one of you to come up here, so you can actually perform this jutsu."
He scanned the class as they raised their hands, but he pointed to the girl he caught glaring a little at him while she thought he wasn't looking.
"You. Sleeping Beauty. Get up here."
He said sternly, throwing a piece of chalk in Dp's direction. This wouldn't hit him, it as merely a warning. The chalk would shatter into dust as it hit the wall next to him.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:16 pm
Dp caught the chalk while yawning with his eyes closed, and threw it at a kid who was pretending to be awake, waking him up, "Wake up dips***," he said, looking at the orion as the student sat straight up, rubbing the back of his head. Dp smirked, he then looked at the girl who he pointed to, "Do or die dude-et, its the way of the ninja, so learn while you can, for knowledge is power, and with power you can protect those closest, for that is my nindo," he said, his hand to his chest when he recited his nindo....

((go npc students!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:49 pm
Herai glanced at the guy who suddenly appeared in class, raising an eyebrow at his comment. Do or die? sounded a little harsh, but she could handle that. She'd delt with her mother, right? Herai put that aside and scanned the Chakra points, deciding it would probably be smart to memorize it sooner or later. Maybe some of the Chakra points matched up with some pressure points? That would probably make it easier...
Herai blinked back to the present when Orion pointed to her. Sleeping Beauty? ...Oh. That. Nindo? Herai glanced back at Dp curiously before getting up. It was probably a nice thought, but it didn't matter at the moment. Herai stopped by Orion and looked up at him, tilting her head to the side. "Yes?"

AnonymousXP

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:43 pm
Orion pointed to the rest of the students.
"I want you to perform the jutsu. Do the handsigns that are on the board, while using a bit of chakra. It's not too difficult to use chakra, all you really have to do is think about using chakra, and you'll use it. Now, since this is the transformation technique, I want you to create a clone of me. Whenever you're ready."
With that, he took a step back and crossed his arms, ready to judge her performance, or lack thereof, if she is incapable.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:02 pm
Herai nodded, and looked Orion over. Dark skin... dark hair... muscular.... somewhat small for an adult.... Okay, she might be able to do it, if she kept the image in her head. Though she probably couldn't get it straight off the bat. Things like this take practice, right? Oh well...
Herai preformed the hand-seals, making sure to get the transitions right, feeling... Something twisting inside. Was that supposed to be Chakra? "Henge." There was a small 'poof' and when the smoke cleared Herai stood in her half-baked Henge. She got the skin and hair tone right, even managing to get a male body, but it was half of the origional's size and lacked the strengthened muscles. She didn't dare speak, fearing that she'd get her own voice back.

AnonymousXP

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:03 pm
((orion a teacher....never expected that. Dude even if you removed the cursed seal ,which is not yet currently possible, i can still use my traveling voice jutsu to talk to you but you cant talk back.))

Zeramaru's voice entered the room "Orion imagine an evil version of you... now dont imagine think because i have one!"
The quick message echoed through the room before fading.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:29 pm
((He's 16, so he's not necessarily an adult. And what makes you think I can't teach Havock!? scream )

Orion looked at the henge that was supposed to be him. He cocked an eyebrow at it, letting out a sigh as he shook his head.
"Just...................just try again."
He said. It was at that point that Orion heard a voice in his head.
'Evil me?'
He thought to himself.
'Is that even ********' possible?'
He simply blinked, just once, trying to dismiss the thought of an even evil-er Orion.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

AnonymousXP

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:04 pm
(Sorry. ^_^; )
"Hn." Herai sighed before preforming the seals again, oblivious to the voice in Orion's head. "Henge." As the smoke ceared Herai managed to get the hieght right, but the muscles were still lean. Herai bit the inside of her cheek and glanced away. Did she really have to do this in front of a bunch of other people. It was embarrasing...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:44 pm
((YAY! my first Rp post in this guild! whee ))

Mana walked into class. Everyone looked up and stared at her. However, she could not see and did not know if they thought she had the Byakugan or was blind.

"Why is there an awkward silence? Is everyone staring at me?" She asked the class. They said nothing and continued to demonstrate Henge no Jutsu. "What are we doing, Sensei?"

Epic the Great

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:12 pm
((Uh.....congratulations? sweatdrop ))

"One more time..."

Orion said with a groan. He turned to the girl who entered the classroom. He was less annoyed at the fact that she was made a scene, and more annoyed with the fact that she was late.
"You're late. Sit down and pay attention."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces