Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:00 pm

"foolish little kage. i am only 29% of power right now. you dont want to see what i can really do. i only cause terror for fun." he said. sense he could not get futashi now. he will get him later. he then turn and left, making small holes in the ground with every step.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:04 pm

"Crawl back in your hole demon. You have no idea." Xantos spat out, and with that he suppressed the demon inside of him, put his kage robes back on, and straightened his hair, then he turned to Futashi, bringing the barrier down and tending to his broken rib.
"You all right?" He asked.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:07 pm

"yea. i am ok." he said, looking at him with his blue and white eye. his left eye was a hyuuga eye. he the wince in pain and fell on one knee. he must of gotten more then a broken rib. the left side of his chest was bleed threw his clothes.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:11 pm

"Get yourself over to the hospital, the medics there will patch you up...I have another matter to attend to at the time." Xantos told him, then walked off towards the prison where another problem arrose.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:15 pm

futashi nodded his head and headed to the hospital. he will ask xantos later for him to train his eye and how to use them right.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:08 pm

The clone of jake left through the gates, heading towards the valley at the end......

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:11 pm

futashi entered the gates and walk slowly away from it. the wind started to blow and his hair was covering his eyes.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:07 pm

Ian stood up in a hidden area. He was disabled for a long time. "Being unable to move is so boring." He shrugged all dirt in his shirt and walked back towards the village. He saw Futashi there. Ian was supposed to greet him by raising his eyebrows but since there is no eye contact, he just walked.

hivaids420

Newb

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:03 pm

futashi rush threw the ruined gates of konoha and headed to the prison. he has to talk to xantos about his new neo byakugan.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:27 pm

(oops. forgot to go threw the gates. XD)

futashi ran threw the gates, hoping that he will get to cloud.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:35 pm

futashi appeared, back to konoha from cloud. he sighed and returned back to the training grounds. sense he is there, he guess that he could learn some new hyuuga taijutsus as well.

(sorry about the triple post.)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:08 pm

futashi was back at the gates with drake at his side. the time was now to visit to moon. he had never seen it before, so he guess it was time.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:13 pm

Drake spit some blood from his already bloody mouth. "Did you...have to....poke my body....so much?" He was breathing a little harder.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:17 pm

"heh. sorry about that. it was the only way." he said, sighing. he then continued his way to the port.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:32 am

futashi appeared back at konoha. he was hoping that he could spar with someone.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games