Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:31 pm

((Whenever you come, I'll be ready, although I'll probably not have him know who you are, though. Or he might die trying to kill you....))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:33 pm

hector rouge
(nope, i am not annoyed XDD, but I can alwayscomet o Cloud... if Kiyoshi doesn't blow my cover...)

((Hey i'll keep quiet so long as I get the heart. Also Rahenno probley knows it was you to lol We both Inuzuka XD))

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:38 pm

((oh crap......please dont come to cloud....i dont wanna die by your hands.....))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:39 pm

(hmmm, Kiyoshi.. you know black mailing someone who is Kage leveled and has more chakra then anyone else, doesn't seem like a rational idea...)

Havok-Trance

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:42 pm

(i dont see it as black mail....more as an agreement you'd rather agree too that decline, oh yeah and about the chakra....i was reading up, and found out it's imposible to steal someones chakra...........cause chakra is stamina, and stamina is energy you make via eating and your body producing it, if you tried to take more than your body is meant to, your body with break down due to the overly large ammount of energy in your body....that....or you'd be REally REALLY fat.........
heres where i got it from....well....some of it...: http://www.naruto2.com/Information/Chakra_Guide/Naruto-ChakraControlling.aspx ))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:42 pm

hector rouge
(hmmm, Kiyoshi.. you know black mailing someone who is Kage leveled and has more chakra then anyone else, doesn't seem like a rational idea...)

((Please Hector I don't do blackmail. It just I do something for you, you do something for me. Plus it not like I need that specific heart. Just makes it much easier on me since the only truely bad guys left are Angel and Ric lol))

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

D a i j b

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:48 pm

lenon01
((Mmmm...but I won't meta-game my other character either. So yes, Lenon's little brother will have 'bad blood' against you. ^^ People can use that two ways. AND it adds more dramatic effort on my part. And let me do something....))

Before Lenon's neck was snapped, his eyes opened.

"When you speak of me, Rahenno...tell nobody of my good deeds. Speak bad of me; only then will nobody mourn me in death."

With that, Oroami snapped Lenon's neck. Lenon felt the life drain out of him as he slowly was dying. The last thought that flickered through his head was one of self-hatred.

-I failed...the statue still stands....

((The statue that holds the demons. Now you can't find that. -.- Rahenno, can you burn Lenon's body? And blow up his house? Erase all traces of him from the village-and maybe ban saying his name? Make it seem like I'm complete evil. And maybe explain to the people here never to speak good of Lenon? And how would you know, Hector? Only me, Rahenno, and Jedi were supposed to. And if you did, why didn't you let him live? But I saw room for improvement in Lenon-I don't really care that he died much. Now I can mix puppetry and a clan to have more fingers for more puppets! He he he....))

((Woah, woah, woah! Lenon, your getting ahead of yourself. He snapped your neck but you still have that 3 minute"time limit" for your life to be saved. I was hoping to keep the RP going.))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:49 pm

((also, what do you guy's think of the custerm jutsu i'm trying to get approved...:
TheWingsOfTheGods
Gaia name: TheWingsOfThegods
RPC name: Jake libra
Your rank: B
Name of jutsu:Forced Charge re-alignment jutsu
Description:
In this jutsu the user will do the correct handsigns, then place one palm on the opponent, as his palm connects, he changes the electrical charge of his opponents body to change from positive to negative at random times, making all lightning jutsu attracted or opposed to said opponent. For the next so many posts, (depends on rank) for every lighting jutsu caste on the opponent, the opponent will roll a 4 sided dice, and if the result is even, the jutsu is locked on, and will hit the opponent automaticly, but if it is odd, it will oppose the attack, causing it to miss automaticly. A lighting nin can cancel this by using the current transfer jutsu to cancel out this jutsu's effects.
B rank : 3 posts
A rank : 5 posts
S rank : 7 posts
((putting simple, if palm strike hits, the chance of a lighting attack hitting is 50:50, but any ninja who know the current transfer jutsu can counter it))
))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:53 pm

(that has nothing about not being able to extract chakra, if you couldn't then the Demons would be a contradictory idea. And fuku could take elemental chakra after she killed people... And she was hott!)

((also, i see it as Blackmail, its like telling someone, hey Do this or i'll tell everyone your this, that blackmail...))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:54 pm

((I think he also took the body. No idea, though. I need a change, anyway. Although now I'll be a liability against the Akatsuki. -.- Nice idea, though, Jake.))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:58 pm

hector rouge
(that has nothing about not being able to extract chakra, if you couldn't then the Demons would be a contradictory idea. And fuku could take elemental chakra after she killed people... And she was hott!)

((also, i see it as Blackmail, its like telling someone, hey Do this or i'll tell everyone your this, that blackmail...))

((demons have ALOT of stamina, so they in turn have alot of chakra, which can then be transfered and i think fuku's was a bloodline, but who cares, just said what i thought.........and it aint black mail, does it really matter if people find out that the mizukage is training a cloud nin?))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:06 pm

hector rouge

((Well then gueese my Dad been blackmailing me for years lol. But i didnt say I would tell, I just wouldnt blow your cover. But it didnt mean to be blackmail. or as my dad calls it "a trade" XD))

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:28 pm

(omg lol, why would your dad do that? haha but Wings, Its not training, he'd tell them i killed Lenon...)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:35 pm

hector rouge
(omg lol, why would your dad do that? haha but Wings, Its not training, he'd tell them i killed Lenon...)

((Casue he a b*****d that needs to control everyone. Like my parents divorced, so if I dont go to his house. He said he will deactivate my cell phone. But he words it so it a "trade" It sucks, but yeah. Also Fuka had multiple bodies which is why she could use all 5 elements she switched bodesi between them.))

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:40 pm

(what, where did you read that, Fuka made clones yes, but no bodies had seperate chakra, and the Onin are the ones that developed it, they are the hunter nin they had to have a way to get rid of clan kekkei genkai and village information.)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games