Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:01 am
Pre raised an eyebrow, "This needs to be addressed and right this moment," she said and snapped her fingers. The dimension vanished, bringing the two back into the hotel room. A sealing magic was still on Zaragi's feet to prevent him from moving. For now, she was going to observe the reactions. She had a funny feeling about what was going on, but she refused to speak the idea until she knew more.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:07 pm
Zaragi blinked and looked around scared...Kon looked to him carefully..."K-kon? Where are we? Im scared..." He said trying to move his feat..."Z-zero? Is that you?" He asked looking over to him...Zero backed up a little..."W-what's going on?" He asked even more scared now...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:22 pm
Pre shrugged. She figured they wouldn't trust him, "This is your doing," She said simply.
Tea went back with Zero.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:37 pm
He blinked and looked to Pre "W-what? I didn't do anything. All I remember is falling asleep with a weird jewel in my hand...And then I just woke up now." He said confused...Had he done soemthing in his sleep?

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:46 pm
Pre crossed her arms. She was not about to let him off so easily.
"Kon, it's your call. He did the worst to you," Pre said at last.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:56 pm
Kon was still backed up against the wall...She looked down..."....What is your name..." She asked not looking up..."Well that's silly. You know my name Kon. Shino." He said and smiled still scared...Kon looked up and then to Pre...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:08 pm
Pre wasn't going to say anything. She needed to get all of the facts before she could go and figure these things out. She figured she might need to explore to get all the information. She was planning on doing that alone, or send Tea to do it alone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:18 pm
Shino...As he was now looked around the room...He saw Zero and Orez...He blinked only noticeing the mirror and color difference..."W-what is going on..." He asked still trapped...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:21 pm
Pre still didn't speak up. If Zaragi had suddenly became another personality or went back to normal, would he be able to help Orez like he promised before? She didn't ask the question yet.
She glanced over to Kon to see her reaction to all of this, then to Zero and the thing with static around it's edges.
Tea stepped back and tried to take Zero with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:26 pm
Zero blinked and followed Tea...Kon sat up and looked to him..."What happend before you got the jewel..." She asked and Shino spoke up softly "I was being taken to be exicuted...Cause I helped Zero and you escape a monster and used majick..." He said and looked down...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:28 pm
"Majick is forbidden or something?" Pre asked and fell silent again so they could continue.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:31 pm
Kon nodded "Well...It kinda gave away the Angeko ruins...He used a light pulse in the dark to blind it and...He was out of line since there was a huge army fighting down at the bottem of the mountain..." Kon explained and Shino nodded..

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:33 pm
"I see. I understand that now," Pre nodded, "So Kon, is this Zaragi, or is this Shino?" She tried to see if the Angeko knew the answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:36 pm
Kon tilted her head..."The aura and appearence and memory all points to Shino." She said and Shino tilted his head "Who is Zaragi?" He asked confused...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:39 pm
Pre raised an eyebrow, "So this Zaragi person was not someone you knew all this time? He recently appeared, using this man as a medium? If that's the case, then I have Zaragi in a dimension."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games