Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Archangel486

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:05 pm
Nikoli smiles. He likes the way she thinks. "Not bad. That will explain the bulge of your dragon kiddo there." He scratches his chin again. "Now, we just need to find the route that supplies are brought in."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:25 pm
"I'm not her kiddo..." Gab pointed out, "She's my person."

Aislin closed a hand over Gab's mouth, "Excuse him... He has the mental maturity of a nine year old..." She looked back at the trail they'd been following, "This one's too small for a cart to be on... Maybe pack mules, but even that would be a tight fit... I suppose we could walk until we come across a road and then wait, until we see someone heading for the mountain.."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Archangel486

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:52 pm
Nikoli nods. "Smash and Grab, or would you rather reason with the delivery people?" He asks.
"Personally, I don't like to leave witnesses, but for simplicity's sake,let's just assume this is your op."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:02 am
Aislin shook her head, "No, Samsh and Grab is probably the fastest and most secure, and it means the people we kill wouldn't be eaten alive by wild animals or starve to death, if we left them bound and gagged in the forest..."

Gab looked from one assassin to another, not quiet understanding, "You're going to kill people, Lin? Steal their lives? I thought you were done stealing..."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Archangel486

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:11 am
Nikoli nods, but then cocks an eyebrow at Gab. "Hrm... well- Depending on our objective, we could try another method. In fact, there's a much better chance we'll get deeper into the compound if we did it this other way..."

He sits down against a tree. "We need to take down a small patrol. Hopefully no more than 3 men. That way, we're killing Academy troops, not delivery boys. We eliminate two of them with head shots, and the third with a bolt to the chest." Nikoli flashes his crossbow. "We steal the uniforms and ranks off the two head shots, and carry the third back to the Academy, saying he'll need to be taken to the infirmary for medical care. That ensures that we get withing the military compound, and, if we're lucky, they'll keep their experimental test subjects near the medical facilities."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:26 am
Aislin sighed, leaning against the tree near her, she was avoiding answering Gab's question if she could, "But how are we going to get our little scaled rat here, in? He can't just ride in on my shoulder."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Archangel486

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:39 am
Nikoli shrugs. "If he can fit in your blouse, he can fit in a backpack. Chances are we won't be searched as the surgeons rush to aid the wounded. Thus, Gab will get in quite easily."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:56 am
Aislin nodded, "Of course, they would have backpacks..." She laughed a little to herself, "So how shall we surprise them? Jumping out of the trees? Hidden in a bush? I've always worked with in cities rather than a wooded area, so you might know more."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Archangel486

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:31 pm
Nikoli smiles. "You're a city Assassin, so think like a city Assassin. I think we should stick to shooting, especially with the heavily wooded area. If we synchronize our shots, we can score our head shots before we're compromised. With only one or two people left, we'll both have plenty of time to reload and drop the remainder before they can get to us. Find a good blind, and we'll set it up. I'm thinking a daisy-chain. One of us hides farther down the road, and we hit them simultaneously from both sides."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:53 pm
Ronin walked along until he found the Crystallis Research Academy. He examined the outside and approached the main entrance. He gripped the handle and pulled the door open, and walked into the building.  

forsaken-inferno

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:59 pm
Alarms sounded the moment Ronin touched the door.
When he walked in, only an old man greeted him. He wore a long white lab coat and appeared to be in his seventies, "Could you please tell me what a young one like you is doing here?" He asked with an old man's kindness. Some guards came behind the man and aimed crossbows with tranquilizer darts at Ronin.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:20 pm
Aislin nodded, pulling out her little throwing knives, "What is your toy for getting rid of the pests we'll be coming across?"  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

forsaken-inferno

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:35 pm
Ronin didn't reply, but his hand's began to glow a cherry red, much like metal when highly heated.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:43 pm
"You know what, young man? If you want information, then by all means. Scour the building. You will find nothing wrong if you are from control," The man said, stepping aside, "A building is just a building. Destroying it proves absolutely nothing, besides maybe your savagery," There weren't even any experiments remaining. All of them went with Rick.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

forsaken-inferno

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:48 pm
Ronin's hands dimmed, and he silently chuckled. He wasn't going to destroy the building, just remove the surrounding people from their conciousness with a slight blast. He walked past the group of men, and began to scour the building for information, but also was examining the architechtural details about the building. How well it would stand up against certain attacks.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games