Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:16 pm

Ares looked up at Ella and grinned. "Morning yourself beautiful." He still hadnt heard about a mascarade and slightly wondered just what Hades was planning making the school this way. He then reached out and pulled her down to him and kissed her lightly. "You sleep well?"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:26 pm

Once Alex got inside the school, only then did he notice the strange "deathly" look of the place. But he seemed to be surprised very little by it. Is it getting close to Halloween already? I really need to check my calendar more he thought as he walked through the halls to his locker. It was then that he saw the poser for the Masquerade. "Interesting." he said to himself. A Masquerade could be perfect for getting to know a few people here at the school. He would obviously go alone, but now he was going to have to find some sort of mask (and costume if it was required) to wear.

Derpzilla88

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:49 pm

Hades chuckled as his beasts arrived in the basement. He wanted to give them orders on what they where suppose to do. Maybe he was going to have fun after all. Maybe he should Aquire some Sirens to do his bidding also.

But that will have to wait untill later. He order his beasts to roam the hallways. . Atleast the Beasts that could think.. His other beasts will be on the lookout for any of his brothers and sisters .
He Clapped his hands and off they went. He chuckled and ordered the last beast to find Ares.. He needed to ask the boy something anyway
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:58 am

(Slayer >. > Why the heck send beasts through high schools to get students? You're just going to start a panic, edit your post. )

Ella smiled,"Yes, I did...you?" She says while lying her chin on her palm. " Oh! Did you hear? There's going to be a masquerade. One of the posters says no costumes are required, just masks..." She trails off thinking about which mask she should ear. She could wear an animal mask, maybe even a custom mask. " What mask will you wear?" She wonders with a glace towards Ares.

Stella snaps, remembering she had changed human vessels but not the computers profile. "I'll be back later.." She mutters to Bella, taking her laptop out of the room. She looking around before sneaking into the principal's office. She overrides the firewall, then fixes her profile to where her new vessel was a new student. "There we go..." She comments, then looks over the new student list. She raises her eyebrow as she sees Alex's profile. Not to self, research after to school. She unplugs her laptop, leaving the room.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:03 pm

((Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that I'll be gone from March 30 to April 5 because I'll be on vacation. I'm not sure if there will be a computer avaliable to me all the time, but I'll check in if I can. If not, I'll catch up when I come back.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:01 pm

Ares smiled and thought about it. He grinned and looked back at her. I think I have an idea for a mask I will wear....its been ages since I have been to a masquerade." He smiled at her. "So dear one, you have a date yet? Do I need to beat a few guys off of you to get ya for it?" He winked a bit playfully.

Lord Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:59 pm

(Mkays KMart, hopefully I'll have the update post updated sweatdrop )

Ella sighs playfully," Oh..I don't know...Maybe go with that new student in third block, heard he's a good dancer." She jokes, looking back at him with a smile. She pecks his cheek with a chuckle, both their fan clubs in the background gasping.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:19 am

Ares chuckled and half closed his eyes. "Sounds like I might have competition. Wonder how good his punch is..." He chuckled a bit playfully and smiled at the kiss. He gently clased her face with his hands and kissed her on the lips gently. He didnt hold it long. "Dont think school is the best place to make out...right love." He winked playfully again.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:27 am

((I'm sorry for not posting but what's happened lately? Anything good? lol Yeah I just got a new job so...it's harder to get on.))
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:09 pm

(Gratz riyu biggrin Annnnnd basically it's a new day so we're going to school n stuff razz Oh, and there's a masquerade)

Ella pouts at him,"You just afraid to do anything public.." She challenges with a glance. The bell rang loudly as it echoed throughout the school. She stands up, grabbing his apple the sneaks a bite.

First block is about to begin, students start to rush to their classes.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:45 am

"Oh ho ho, careful who you challenge my dear." He stood up as he heard the bell ring and winked at her playfully. He leaned a bit close to whisper low to her. "Otherwise the entire school will see just what a lovely shade of red you turn with the right nibble." He chuckled a bit and eyed her eating the apple. "Seductive even when eating, heh." He offered his arm and bowed a bit like the reneissance style. "Shall we m'lady?"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:57 am

((I'm back.))

Alex was struggling with opening his locker when he heard the bell for first block ring. He started to frantically pull on the handle to get it open after multiple tries at his combination failed. He ended up giving up on it and was about to go to class when he suddenly remembered that he had nothing in his locker because it was his first day. He face-palmed himself and went off to class, not seeing the locker door open on its own after had left.
Ignoring the fight with his locker, Alex came into class and took a seat in the middle of the class, waiting for the boredom of school to set in early.

Derpzilla88

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:35 am

((Alright well...Rose, everyone I will not be posting probably for a few day's...because the other day I was in a car accident and It's just hard for me to move and get to my computer but If I can get to it I'll try to post but for now..hope you all have fun.))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:37 pm

(*sigh* I won't be on much either, I'm in a musical and we're performing the same show for like three days or so rolleyes Along with the fact of Improv ^^' Hehehe......

OH! And Kmart, don't kill me. I SWEAR I'll edit the update post...eventually..)

Ella winks at him as she turns into her class, sitting near Stella and Bella. She glances over to see the new kid, then looks to Stella. "Name, background, and where he got that shirt. Humans and their fashion!" She whispers to her then Stella nods.

Stella chuckles glancing over to the boy's shirt. "His name is Alex, formally known as the latest new kid. He's been switching schools, a lot, and his record has a few bumps. In other words, he's suspicious; therefore, no contact unless necessary." Stella says low enough for her sisters, Ella nods then looks back towards the boy.

Bella smirks at Stella, at least she's not abusing some boy or me. She glances up as the teacher writes an assignment. A simple essay, something about if you were to be stranded on an island. Been there, done that. She chuckles then takes out a sheet of paper. She writes three seprate ones, then stacks them neatly. "Okay, read 'em and turn it in if you like 'em." She almost mutters to Stella and Ella as she passes them "their" essays.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:24 pm

((Meh, I can wait on the update post. I think I've got an idea of what's been going on.))

Alex didn't really see the point in writing a paper on what he would do if he were stuck on an island, but did it anyway. He then started to get the strange feeling that he was being watched by someone in the classroom. He looked over his shoulder and saw three girls, sisters from the look of it, looking at him and then whispering to each other.
Great, just what I need. A trio of girls spreading gossip about the new kid. he thought as he looked back to his paper to finish it up.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games