Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:43 pm
"So you're playing cat and disabled mouse..?" Demi asked, her eye twitching as she got the Tallgeese to take a few small steps back. Course, they didn't put much distance between the two, and the legs had stopped working after the third step. "And here I thought you didn't know how to have fun.."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:51 pm
By now, the attack had gone on for at least an hour and a half, leaving smoke rising into the top of the colony from multiple areas.

"Fun is not the feeling I am after. Only results." Grim said, bringing the scythe above his head to slice through the Tallgeese when something caught his attention. A window in the hospital broke, sending glass shards everywhere. Behind the shards came what appeared to be a small missile, aiming right for the DeathScythe-Hell.
"...?"

The missile hit, creating a wave of blue energy, completely stalling the Gundam. An EMP missile.

Grim looked over at the broken window to see someone giving him a certain hand gesture...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:59 pm
"Well if you're after results why are you taking such a long time to finish me off?" Demi asked, before flinching back as he was about to strike. Due to her suit being trashed from dampening emitters and Grim's attacks, she didn't notice the broken window or the missile. Only to lack of being hit from Grim. "..Oh now this is just uncool.." She glared at him, all of them, as she was suspecting him to be stalling, wanting to kill her when she least expected it. Problem was though, she was..

(zOMG can it be?!?!?!?!?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:04 pm
The Dampening Emitters began become inert from the wave of EMP hitting the Tallgeese. Luckily, Demi's gundam was out of range for it to stall like Grim's gundam did.

"What are you waiting for, Demi?" a familiar voice said over the Tallgeese's radio from the person in the hospital, via communicator.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:09 pm
"For my systems to start working again." Demi smirked as they began coming back online. "By the way... Remind me to kick your a** for disappearing on us like that, Gil." She added, looking down at the hospital before she charged at the DeathScythe-Hell, ramming into it as both the Tallgeese's blades went through the suit, one just below the cockpit and the other just a hair above.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:12 pm
"Sure, that's if you can actually throw a proper kick." Gil responded coyly, walking out of the room.

"Every single time I try to finish you off, I always run into this complications..." Grim growled as his suit slowly began to move again.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:17 pm
"What can I say?" Demi smirked, slicing both blades out of the Gundam, creating to two lare holes in it's sides. "The universe won't let me die, no matter how hard you try." She said smugly, raising both blades above her head and swinging down on the Gundam.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:18 pm
It was then that the DeathScythe-Hell boosted backward, dodging the blades.
"...This colony is is ruins...We've already won..." Grim said sharply, retreating due to damages.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:23 pm
"Maybe. But I'm pretty sure the colony will join on the side of KAVA thanks to your traitorous acts." Demi smirked, flying after him as she grabbed onto the end of the suit. "Don't think I'm letting you get away so easily though." She said in a cold tone, throwing his suit back down and creating a large crater where he landed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:26 pm
"Oh, but the capital was razed. No one leads this colony now." Grim said as the wings cutting through the Tallgeese's hand and escaping again.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:29 pm
"Someone else will rise. A survivor." Demi said, staying up in the air before she began to slowly descend back down. "And that someone else will make the smart choice and side with us.."

When she landed back down, she looked over at Geno and Olskey dully. "You two gonna run too or do we need to finish you off before you do that too..?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:36 pm
Geno, during the entire battle, had yet to be harmed. The glowing eye in the Turn-X looked over at the Tallgeese.
"So...Beat Grim did you?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:40 pm
Demi shrugged the Tallgeese's shoulders, bobbing it's head back and forth as well. "Yeeeeaaaaah, but I had some help so I can't take all credit. b*****d used Dampening Emitters and was about to finish me off when Gil saved my a**."

"...I thought Grim took out that ********>  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:45 pm
"Either way, we're done here..." Geno said with a sigh, his arm detaching from his body and grabbing what was left of the Bolinoak and falling back as well.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:51 pm
"Fair enough.." Demi nodded her head and the Tallgeese's watching the two leave before looking back at The Gray Baron and Kogg. "...Well then, today just sucks..." She sighed, flying back to the LionHeart.
"Don't bother Sir." She sighed, climbing out of the cockpit when she saw Dojime running in. "They left. It's done now." She groaned, already heading back out and making her way back to the hospital.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games