Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:58 pm
"I could be, but a nation needs a leader that's there. I won't be here." Nephilis gets to his feet, but falls forward to his knee again. "Goddamn it...." He tries to power up again to his other form, bit could only acheive making a pebble move. "Crap. I need you to take Amiea somewhere for me. I know who can fix her but at this point, they might not."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:03 pm
Rygor nodded "Sure who and where" He said. He looked over at her and shivered. He then looked over at him again "but if I may ask where are you going" He asked. He frowned hoping Nephilis wouldn't get himself killed. He looked down and sighed things seemed to be getting more complicated.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:06 pm
The figure smiled. "Since you're not going to live, I might as well tell you." he said. He took another step closer to the sand boy. "I am what is called a Celestial. They call me Kurai." he said simply. Just another minute. Then he'll attack.

Kenji tensed at what he heard. "I'm not going to live?" he asked. His face went cold at what he heard next. "A Celestial..." he muttered. "Well as far as introductions go, I'm Kenji Arashi." he stated and his face was once again the face of a beast. He went on all fours. "Nice to meetcha."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:19 pm
Charon's eyes widened when he head the boy say he was a celestial. (( I'm just going to say he left with them. )) He looked at Kenji and said. " Kenji get back! That man isn't someone to be taken lightly. " He said. He gripped his hands into a fist and looked at Kurai. " It's been a long time since I have seen a celestial, infact there was only 2 occasions where I had the misfortune. " He said quietly. His hair blew gently in the wind. Loosening his hand a mask materialized in it, it was Damascus's mask. Slamming the mask on he was instantly transformed into the tall strong and wise Damascus, who was the form he was in the first time he had met a celestial, it was a truly horrible experience, and left him only a step away from death. " I have foreseen visions of your kind returning, can I ask why is it you've returned? " He asked in his sage like voice.  

Nicko1421

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:48 pm
Kenji shook his head. "I'm staying Charon." he said, his voice bloodthirsty. He was letting the beast take over him. He growled and from his mouth, sent a blast of sand towards the celestial.

Kurai barely glanced at the newcomer. He was too into his prize. How he wanted to kill the boy and absorb his powers. "I cannot say why I have returned but I will say why I'm here." he replied. "I'm here, to kill this boy!" He liquified himself and avoided the blast of sand aimed at him and then regained his solid body. He then sent a beam of light towards Kenji and Damascus. Light, in his opinion, was sometimes for hot then fire.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:00 pm
Amalia looked at Rygor and nodded. She walked over towards Nephilis and helped him up,looking at Rygor. She didnt have a problem holding him, though he was much bigger than she, she waited until Rygor and Nephilis was done.

Shatara looked at Apollo and then looked at Evermore. "Okay Apollo, I'm done here, let's just get back to Tenshu, and that would conclude this lesson for today" she stated with a nod and a gentle touch on his shoulder.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:01 pm
Damascus leapt into the air, materializing his black metal sword he shot towards the ground with the tip of his sword pointed down in an attempt to stab clean through the crown of this man's head all the way through his body. Damascus's free hand held something in it, a porcelian white object which was a signature characteristic of his masks. " Kenji don't be stubborn a celestial is someone that we can't fight like this, they aren't like you, their power is strange and they have uncany abilities, besides Dulceri would never be able to live with himself if anything happened to you. " He said loudly, he knew that Kenji would probably not listen to him but it was worth a shot.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:05 pm
"Zephyr." Nephilis said. "I know she won't help me. I don't deserve it." He rolls over and allows Amalia to lift him. "I think it would be safe to take her today. At least in this condition, we can beg or grovel or something." Nephilis snickers weakly, holding his side after. "I'm so pathetic Rygor. I tried to kill my friends...and look where it's gotten me. A dead sister and an arrest warrant longer than the Amaterasu River."  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:07 pm
Apollo went to nod but felt a cold chill "..right..." He said. He frowned and looked at her "besides Dulceri and the others can handle themselves" He said. He closed his eyes and focused on Tenshu. In a flash they were there. He bowed to Shatara "Thank you for teaching me today Ms. Shatara" He said with respect. He then turned from her "Please becarefull" He said. "I feel something dark is happening" He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:11 pm
Kenji rolled over and barely dodged the beam of light. He glanced at Damascus when he heard his name. "I'm staying. Dulceri is only a year older then me. I can take care of myself Damascus." he said stubbornly. He was still on all fours and sent more blasts of sand at Kurai.

Kurai used his feet to push himself backwards to avoid the sword aimed for him. He now had to plan how he would absob/kill Kenji and take down the man, Damascus was it? He leapt high into the air and sent shards of ice flying down everywhere in 10 feet radius.  

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:11 pm
Shatara looked at Apollo and smiled. "It's no problem" she said with a smile. "I'll be careful, there's nothing here that can surprise me" she said pointing to her head as she began to walk off with a smile.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:13 pm
Rygor nodded "I'll go see her at once" He said. He frowned and put his hand gently on Nephilis's shoulder "and hey you were doing what you thought was right for Evermore sure it was misguided but you did what you had to" He said. He gave him a small smile "and I will do what ever it takes to bring Amiea back in the mean time take care of Amalia for me" He said. He picked up Amiea's body and closed his eyes making a swirling portal to Tenshu "I wont fail either of you I'll bring Amiea back and then I'll make sure this never happens again" He said quietly to himself as he walked through and went to find Zephyr. "Zephyr" He yelled.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:22 pm
Damascus stopped his sword thrust using it to slice the ice shards that were flying towards him. He landed on the ground and said. '" Fine Kenji I just will not be the one to tell Dulceri what's been going on, I will have no more blood on my hands. " He said quietly. Raising his hand spikes of steel shot from the ground under Kurai.

Floating in the sky high above the fight scene in a fighting position was a strange person with a small smile on it's face it said. " I've found them. "  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:36 pm
Kenji smirked. "Don't worry. I'll tell him myself." he stated. He blocked the shards aimed at him using a shield of sand and sent giant wave of sand towards Kurai. He was thinking about adding more sand onto his body but decided against it.

Kurai shape shifted into a bird and dodged the spikes under him. As he flew down, he shifted back into his human form, sent another beam of light towards Damascus, and landed next to Kenji. He then took out his sword and surrounded it with flames. He then used his sword to try and stab him.  

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:41 pm
Amalia then helped Nephilis back to the palace, remaining in deep thought about what had happened. She sighed, as she entered the palace with him, getting the med team to pick him up. "Make sure you watch him 24/7 until he recovers" she stated walking upstairs and walking unto the balcony. She was worried as she sat on the ledge, thinking about everything that had transpired.

Amara looked into the horizon. She was in intense pain. A side effect of the regenerative aura was that she'd store up too much and would have to release it. She let out a loud roar as aura was shot through the whole town, killing everyone and destroying everything. She looked at it as she continued to run.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games