Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geralt aka Witcher

Lonely Wolf

14,175 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:30 am
Thanks for the invite Sid! Looks like a fun Guild and I look forward to being a part of it.
Real name is Kathi, but you can call me Silver, Raven or Cat (my original account which I don't use much any more, but the name stuck, lol)
I'm probably a bit older than a lot of Gaians. My kids tell me that I don't act my age...but in a good way!
My hobbies? Video games ( Dragon Age, Final Fantasy, Mass Effect...) I read a lot, which is unavoidable as I work as a children's librarian. I also love being outside walking or fussing with my flowers.
I don't watch much TV other than a few shows.Though Netflix doesn't count as TV, right?
Anyway, good to meet you all heart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:17 pm
Name: Olivier
Hobbies: Playing video games, watching anime, reading both manga and novels, drawing, listening to Vocaloid, writing, cosplaying and role-playing.  

Peridooot

Fashionable Lunatic

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:19 pm
Rizrael

Neko Breeze

Silverwhite raven

III_of_Wands

Elanau

l Lehua l

OokamixHime

babyscarlet25

enjellyqua

Aidan Draven Unrated

Welcome everyone! Glad you could join the guild. I encourage everyone to post lots in the forums and to create your own threads in the subforums. We are also looking for moderators. Please check out the hiring thread on the main page if you are interested!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:12 am
Thanks for the invite Sid cat_biggrin and for like my avi! I hope we all can make ◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇ guild more fun place for chatting cat_4laugh
My real name is Helen and Im 29. Nice to meet you all emotion_bigheart

Carinekko

Divine Flame

Melodicsiren

Excitable Bard

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:17 am
Name: Siren
Hobbies: Singing, writing, polymer clay works, watching shows- live acted anime cartoons whatever, procrastinating when I can't afford to (hahahahahahahelp), aaaaaaand swimming  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:50 am
Name: Nuk
Hobbies: You name it I've done or am trying it out. Currently farming and crochet.

I was scouted apparently for this guild but I would like to be here certainly so thank you all for letting me join this guild!  

Cat and Fox

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:36 pm
Carinekko
Thanks for the invite Sid cat_biggrin and for like my avi! I hope we all can make ◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇ guild more fun place for chatting cat_4laugh
My real name is Helen and Im 29. Nice to meet you all emotion_bigheart

You're very welcome, Helen! Nice to meet you too~ mrgreen

Melodicsiren
Name: Siren
Hobbies: Singing, writing, polymer clay works, watching shows- live acted anime cartoons whatever, procrastinating when I can't afford to (hahahahahahahelp), aaaaaaand swimming

Hello Siren! Glad you can join the guild! It's alright to procrastinate but maybe not when you can't afford to! Hahaha.

Cat and Fox
Hobbies: You name it I've done or am trying it out. Currently farming and crochet.

I was scouted apparently for this guild but I would like to be here certainly so thank you all for letting me join this guild!

Welcome to the guild, Nuk! What other hobbies have you tried? And how long does do you typically try something for? It sounds like a lot of fun to try all different kinds of hobbies.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:44 pm
Cat and Fox

Welcome to the guild, Nuk! What other hobbies have you tried? And how long does do you typically try something for? It sounds like a lot of fun to try all different kinds of hobbies.

Until I learn how to do it well... I know how to
*Seemstress; clothing, dresses, costumes, upholstery, quilts, Hemming, Taking in, Letting out, Needlepoint, beadwork. (bridal dresses)
*I can write; poetry, short stories, speeches.
*Cleaning; using brand name and home made products.
*Animal raising; Sheep, Horses, Goats, Cats, Dogs, Rats, Rats, Hamsters
*Wool working; Carding, Spinning, Cutting, Washing, Felting, Shearing, Drop spinning.
*Candle Making
*Home repairs
*Swimming
*Horseback riding
*Animal training on a non professional standard
*Historical reenactment
*video game player
*music lover.
*Cook non professional (But taken numerous lesson)
*Non licences teacher (taught after school hands on science for a while)
*Non professional party planner
*Chain mail
*Non professional Baker
*Knowledge of History and interest in.
*Animal foster-er
*Crochet
*Learning more about farming for both food and flowers.
*Nature survivalist (I know how to eat wild things and shelter myself.)
*I can design outfits to be created (cosplay) (dresses)
*Collect tea pots and cups for parties
*Vinyl record keeping
*Hiking
*Climbing
*Fishing
*Little bit of sketching, Painting, charcoal
*Self defense
*singing
*security dispatch
*secretary
*friend
*mother
*wife
*christian in action, not just words.
*bi sexual (not a talent but love is love even if I married a man)

I'm sure there is more that I simply can't think on right away just yet... but Generally if it's interesting I want to do it until I know How to do it. I am again 26 and am a stay at home mother at the moment, though I tend to share my child with the family a lot. He stays at grandparents and cousins a lot. he is six this year. That's me if there's more you'd like to know just ask! I give great advice, or at least helpful advice says all my friends. Glad to be part of this guild.  

Cat and Fox

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:32 pm
Cat and Fox

I'm sure there is more that I simply can't think on right away just yet... but Generally if it's interesting I want to do it until I know How to do it. I am again 26 and am a stay at home mother at the moment, though I tend to share my child with the family a lot. He stays at grandparents and cousins a lot. he is six this year. That's me if there's more you'd like to know just ask! I give great advice, or at least helpful advice says all my friends. Glad to be part of this guild.

Wow! I'm the same age as you and I've only really done a few of those things (home repairs, drawing, reading, writing, non-professional teaching, some gardening and video gaming, and a very little bit of crochet). I'm impressed that you manage all that while being a wife and a mother of a young child. You must manage your time really well and your husband must be really good at helping you out so you have free time to pursue your hobbies.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:17 pm
Sid the Bear

Wow! I'm the same age as you and I've only really done a few of those things (home repairs, drawing, reading, writing, non-professional teaching, some gardening and video gaming, and a very little bit of crochet). I'm impressed that you manage all that while being a wife and a mother of a young child. You must manage your time really well and your husband must be really good at helping you out so you have free time to pursue your hobbies.

Well a lot of that... everything but crochet I learned before I met my husband. I've only been married two years. Crocheting is really the only thing I've picked up since we've been married. He adopted my son when he married me though which was wonderful. I just love learning things. I studied three languages but I wasn't able to really become fluent or mildly fluent. So I didn't list those things. I really love trying new things as well, so when I see a chance I go for it to learn!  

Cat and Fox

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:23 pm
Cat and Fox
Well a lot of that... everything but crochet I learned before I met my husband. I've only been married two years. Crocheting is really the only thing I've picked up since we've been married. He adopted my son when he married me though which was wonderful. I just love learning things. I studied three languages but I wasn't able to really become fluent or mildly fluent. So I didn't list those things. I really love trying new things as well, so when I see a chance I go for it to learn!

That's an awesome attitude to have. I wish I had that much energy and motivation to go learn all sorts of things that I want to try.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:54 pm
Sid the Bear

That's an awesome attitude to have. I wish I had that much energy and motivation to go learn all sorts of things that I want to try.

The internet is a wondrous and bountiful resource! You can learn anything! At any time! It's how I am learning to crochet, found a cheap place to buy hooks and yarn and Youtube teaches me how to actually do what I am trying. Most things are that easy, and there are historical society's that will get together and give lessons sometimes. Go through your library to find things too. I'm glad you sent me that invite to join your guild!  

Cat and Fox

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:24 pm
Cat and Fox
The internet is a wondrous and bountiful resource! You can learn anything! At any time! It's how I am learning to crochet, found a cheap place to buy hooks and yarn and Youtube teaches me how to actually do what I am trying. Most things are that easy, and there are historical society's that will get together and give lessons sometimes. Go through your library to find things too. I'm glad you sent me that invite to join your guild!

I look things up all the time but just don't have the motivation to actually apply what I learn. It's the doing part that I'm lazy with....I actually visit the library fairly often (at least once sometimes even three times a week) but it's to borrow books. Unfortunately, I like to read books that are mindlessly entertaining (mostly fiction) rather than something that is educational.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:27 pm
Sid the Bear

I look things up all the time but just don't have the motivation to actually apply what I learn. It's the doing part that I'm lazy with....I actually visit the library fairly often (at least once sometimes even three times a week) but it's to borrow books. Unfortunately, I like to read books that are mindlessly entertaining (mostly fiction) rather than something that is educational.

I'm a big fan of Terry Pratchett, Anne McCaffrey, and Douglas Adams myself! I love fantasy and science fiction! I have many many books of it. Sometimes it's more fun to be part of something big, but it's also a lot of fun to immerse yourself fully into the realm of a very good book.  

Cat and Fox

Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games