Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:42 pm
Deiondre Diagon
Cy had started to head back out of the library when he heard Kaylin spill the beans on Lee to Iris, about Suzuko. He turned right back around, grabbed a different chair and sat down next to Kaylin. So thats what you meant.. This will be interesting..

"Of course i will Kren. Did you really have to ask! I feel bad for before i pretty much caused what happened to you. So of course ill help you i said i would."
Vi said with a smile and a passionate kiss on Krens lips.
Kaylin smiled. See i know enough...course...this is new.

Kren smiled and kissed back. "I love you."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:46 pm
superdog1391
Lee couldn't speak. His mouth was darkness. He broke the darkness. "You babbling idiot Kaylin. You know what the darkness does in times of true emotions." His mouth was covered again. "Silence welp." A deep voice said from the shadows.

Kaylin rolled her eyes. "Don't speak to me of Darkness. I am a true creature of the darkness. So just shut up. you and that deep voice."  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:47 pm
Cy held out his arms for Iris as he stood.
"Come on dont cry now Im sure Lee had his reasons."

"I love you too Kren."Vi said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:48 pm
Kaylin rolled her eyes. Yeah, she wasn't around and he couldn't wait.

Kren smiled. "I hope you just smiled too."  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:51 pm
Shh... Kaylin. Youll just provoke Lee. Cy bit back his laughter. Cy rested a arm around Iris's shoulder in a gesture to comfort her.

Vi took Krens hands and placed them on her mouth, which was still upturned in a smile.
"Of course i am my love."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:52 pm
Iris looked up and ducked her head againas she saw Cy. "I'm sorry, I... didn't see you there." she said, forcing a smile, something she'd grown good at over the years. "I'm Iris." Since his arms were held out, she stuck out one of her hands and shook one of Cy's. "And you are... Cy, wasn't it? Your... sister? is Vi?"  

Silvi Tal

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:57 pm
Kaylin smiled. What i say is true. I don't want to hurt Iris.

Kren smiled. "Bet it's so beautiful."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:01 pm
Cy smiled at Iris. I know i didnt say it wasnt Kaylin.
"Yes im Cy and Vi isnt my biological sister i just calle her my sister and she calls me her brother beacuse weve been together for so long."

"The only one whos told me its beautiful is Cy. Everyone else runs away when i smile. Normally it means im about to do something bad. But not right now it doesnt.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:04 pm
Kren smiled and kissed her. "But i want you to do something bad."

Kaylin smiled. She looks like a nice girl.
"I'm sorry Iris...i thought he had said something."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:09 pm
She shook her head and smiled. "No, it's ok. I thank you for telling me, and thank you, Cy, for comforting me. At least I know I still have reasons to stay here. Some of the guys might be dogs, but it seems there are friends to be found everywhere."  

Silvi Tal

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:12 pm
Vi grinned and kissed Kren passionately once again. She planted a line of kisses down his neck and then back up his neck once she got to his collarbone. She went slow as she placed the kisses on his neck. Occasionally she would run her fangs along the skin on his neck.

Cy shuddered at Iris comments.
"I hate dogs.. "
Being a vampire he was a natural enemy of Werewolves or Lycans as he had heard them be called before. Anything related to dogs made him shiver.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:13 pm
Kaylin smiled. "Well, I'm here for you."  

Fighter for all

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:18 pm
"Thanks," Iris said again. "So, what are you two doing here - I mean... like, are you going to teach, or...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:18 pm
Deiondre Diagon
Vi grinned and kissed Kren passionately once again. She planted a line of kisses down his neck and then back up his neck once she got to his collarbone. She went slow as she placed the kisses on his neck. Occasionally she would run her fangs along the skin on his neck.

Cy shuddered at Iris comments.
"I hate dogs.. "
Being a vampire he was a natural enemy of Werewolves or Lycans as he had heard them be called before. Anything related to dogs made him shiver.

Kren smiled and moaned softly.

Kaylin smiled. "She doesn't mean real dogs...just guys who two time."

Fighter for all

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:20 pm
Kaylin smiled. "I'm here cause of my brother...but i've found reason enough to stay around."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games