Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:33 pm
((Jeez you guys post so much. And it's always while I'm in class FML.))
Skurai summoned Budsturga. A portal opened up and it came out of the ground. "Eiji I'm insulted that you won't use your swords against me. I grace you with my home and you refuse to use your power. At least give me decency of fighting you in a fair fight. Take out your two swords. Show me the extent of your swordsmanship." Budsturga's eye opened and looked straight at Eiji. Budstura became anxious and started to flow with energy. "Ahhhh once again I meet with my former half. I look forward to our duel. How are you Eiji it's been too long."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:40 pm
Acos stred at Skuari's sword. "Ok," she said, "That is even creepier than I would expect. No offense to thw sword, of course."  

watertrainer21

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:15 pm
Tarik sees Aku and has an idea. He tells Wrath, Ryuu and Aku telepathically, "We need to stop Slayer before he explodes. We need to kill Aku. The last time Aku was killed, it devistated him. Don't worry Aku, you will not really die. I will use the ancient method of Akum to paralyze you so that when I kill you, you can be revived. I will use the Akum then stab you, you will be almost dead. I warn you it will be painful but you will not die, I will bring you back. If we can break Slayer away from the souless, Wrath can take his sword and Ryuu can cage the souless. Okay?"

Tarik continues to whip Slayer trying to break up the souless, stalling.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:22 pm
Slayer Sneers and allows the attacks to fall upon him. But he did not care. The shadows where Consumeing him as he looked at Ryuu.

" Tarik.. You think I do not Hear what you tell them. I know your plan and It will fail like the others. The voice tells me everything.. It has granted me knowlage that only Those that... Follow the voice will understand . The voice gives me Strenght... I never lost the demon soul.. Because that is what fueling my Strenght..."

He closed his eyes and allows the shaodws to fully control his Elements. He Grabbed the Whip that Tarik was useing on him and Sneered

He Willed the fire to consume it and Travel back to Tarik. The Whip was set Ablased. He then focused on his shadow powers. The shadows answered with 2 Shadow demons.

He ordered the demons to Get his wife and Run as far away as they can. He looked at Ryuu and sneered . He focused on his Shadow element. He sent out Bolts of Shadow.

His mind was raceing as he Was conusmed more by the shadows. This time the shadows answered with more Shadow demons. They went after Wrath  

Slayer The Wise

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:00 pm
((whatever))

Tarik grabs Ryuu and flies off. He says to Wrath, "He's lost. Kill him. Or leave him. I don't care."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:11 pm
((Sorry Bro, but if we don't post, it'll get crowded with bad guy posts sweatdrop ))

Eiji shakes his head to his brother. "Unfortunately, Nathaniel and Bartholomew are not meant to be wielded in that way. You my brother, misinterpreted my demands. By no powers I meant with normal blades." Eiji points the katana at his brother making ready to strike.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:23 pm
Ryuu throws Aku at the lighting, not caring what they thought of her afterwords. One of them hit her before the demons took her away, she shook as the bolt went through her. Ryuu chuckles, slashing the last two with her twin blades. "Soon, it is not only you that dies...she will die along with you. Alone. And nothing to remember but darkness..." She sneers, knowing the words burned him to just think of Aku in such pain. Ryuu nods to Wrath a Tarik takes her away,"How that man used to be your servant is beyond me..."

Aku shakes more slightly as the bolt left her, pain still echoing her body as the demons carried her away. She pushes one of them away, only to put her hand right through the shadow itself. To touch another being's shadow held a curse with it, yet she wasn't fazed. "Slayer..I have to save him.." She says with a struggle, kicking as she looks back at him in terror. The demons taking her away with a powerful grip on her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:33 pm
Slayer yells out " Tarik.. Dont think you are getting away that Easy for me . I wont let you get Away like I did before.. In Egypt.. No I want to fight you here and now.. In front of your Summer Castle.. Its time we had our little fight "

He Hurls a Shadow bolt At Tarik. He wanted to fight him. He wanted to show off his new power. But he also wanted to fight the women That Tarik Save once again. What a Loyal Master he is. The guardians do not know how to fight him.. but I do

He focused on his wife " I know you want to save me. But I want you to protect our son. I Love you very much. I am sorry.. I had let you down.. I dont know if I could be saved... The shadows have fully taken control of me. I am sorry " He orders the Shadow demons to take her to Egypt. Where she will be protected "

He hears what Ryuu says. But it did not bother him. As of now all he hears now is the voice. He has fully became one with the Shadows  

Slayer The Wise

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:52 pm
Tarik flies away from Slayer, he will not get his fight. Tarik is concerned for Aku however. She should not have to suffer for Slayer's stupidity. He tells Ryuu,"I think we need to save Aku before she is contaminated by the souless too."

"I was thinking that we can fly close, and blast the shadow demons Slayer created with holy light. That should tame them down. Maybe you contain the demons while I grab Aku? After we grab her, I will fully blast them with the light and make a run for it. I will have my hands full with you and Aku so you will have to fight off whatever comes at us. Here, take this, it is some holy light." Tarik hands her one of the viles of holy light from his cloak pocket that Troddle had placed for him. "Grab more if you need. They are in this pocket. What do you think?"

Tarik flies up with Ryuu above Slayer's reach.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:58 pm
Wrath smiles as he knows no one else has noticed his sword has been drawing life out of everything around them, Wrath grabs his sword, "good bye you stupid mortal" Wrath releases a massive blast of energy in all dierections killing everything it touches and turning it pure white so no shadow remains, "you will be consumed"  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:07 pm
A thought then comes to his mind as he holds the blade up to his brother's face. "Then again, this would be a great opportunity to try out some techniques I've been working on." Eiji blinks as his eyes change to a shade of emerald. A gust of wind generates around his arm and then moves to the blade in his hand, changing its properties and causing the blade to gain a greenish color.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:39 am
Onyx tilted his head to Acos' words about Budsturga. It was a dangerous weapon. "Trust me, there are weapons that are far more dangerous and repulsive, rest assured of that," he said softly. He didn't tell them, and doubted even Bair knew this, but he was able to summon a sword more evil and dangerous than even Budsturga if he chose to.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:53 am
Acos watched as Eiji made his blade turn green. Interesting. Reminds me of the forest.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:13 am
Sky watched in awe quitely perched next to Acos. This was getting interesting, it would sure be a good show.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:45 am
Onyx leaned against the stands, watching Eiji and Skurai intently. His eyes flickered to Acos every few minutes for less than a couple of seconds. His hand touched Chaos Fang warily as if knowing what he could summon, a weapon feared by evil and good alike, for it didn't care about either one; it cared only about how many souls it could consume.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games