Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:31 pm
luna laughs"That to...Well I think she wants to be more but frank doesn't seem to be getting the signs.He is such a child mind"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:37 pm
Massasooni nods. "I could see that... Though..." He crosses his arms. "I don't know... it seems quite odd that some pixie's got the hots for Frank."

Frank looks back with a smirk, stopping, for the female pixie was starting to yell for him to stop. She puts her hands on her hips when she finally caught up to him. Frank smiles. "Ya give up, hu?..." She smiles. "Yeah, well... I didn't want you to waste all your energy, because I have 'another game to play' that I know we both can enjoy." She says, grabbing his hand and tugging him genteelly towards a bush. Frank raises an eyebrow, slowly following. "What?..." "You'll see..." She says as they enter the bush.  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:33 pm
Luna laughs then looks at their sleeping son  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:53 am
He yawns before sighing and saying "Well, I'm going to head back to bed... you coming too?"

After a few minutes in the bush, Frank lets out an affectionate sigh. "Well that was nice." He says with a smile as he lay holding the female. The female pixie lay with a small smile of her own. "Mm… Yes it was." She says as she moved a bit down to get more comfortable in Franks arms. Frank looks around. "So... what you, like... live in this bush?" She looks up to him with a smile. "No... well, I don't have much of a home." "Then... uh... how about you live with me?" He asks with a shrug of his shoulders. She looks away a bit. "No... I couldn't... I wouldn't want to be any trouble, because... well, you live with people, and they may not want me there." Frank shakes his head. "No, no... it will be fine... you can live in my room if you don't want/get your own room, the house is big, and... well, it'll be fine... Please." She puts a finger to her mouth to think before shrugging her shoulders. "Alright." Frank's smile grew. "Alright then... let's just... lay here for a minute... and, you know, get some energy back... and then we can head back." He says, closing his eyes and enjoying the moment. After a few seconds he says "I love you." Naturally coming out, not thinking much of it. She nods with a smile. "Aw, thank you." Frank nods, having not known that he was to expect an 'I love you back'. "No problem."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:32 pm
She gets up and carries mark back to their room"Lets and we will have another pixie in our house love and no swatting her"She put mark in the crib then curls up in bed  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:23 pm
After a few seconds she shrugs her shoulders. "Well, you know... if we were in your bed... we could... you know." Frank thinks for a moment before realizing what, he believes, she's getting at and quickly stands, picking her up. "Alright, ok... Let's go! I'll carry you." He says before zipping back to the house.

Once there, he enters through a cracked window within his room. He sets her on his bed.
"There you go... Now I--"
She sits up slightly and glances around. "Wow... you have this as your room?" She asks, looking around to see the room as quite very large. Frank blinks before glancing around. "Eh?... Oh, yeah... yep. Luna's nice and all... it's really her house... anyway, since the house is so big... she gave me this room." "Huh... So, who all lives here then?" She asks, sitting down cross-legged on the bed and head tilted slightly. He puts a hand on his chin. "Hm, well... there's Luna, like I said... she's a demon witch lady, pretty much... but she's nice... well, I guess unless you were to really make her mad... and then there's Massasooni, who's Luna's... boyfriend?... I don't know... he's a demon... also tends to be a bit mean, though Luna's a bit taming him and all... and the two had almost just had a baby boy, Mark... not exactly sure what race he is... though he's a good part demon, and a part... wizard?... I don't know." "And they'll let me stay here?" "... Well, Luna will let us stay here... Massasooni will settle with it... and Mark... will just... I don't know, I just met the baby... anyway... other than them, there's a few other smaller things that live here... like... there's a mouse... a spider or two... a teddy bear that has some magical qualities and come to life to try and eat pixies at times..." She blinks, as if about ready to dash. "What?" He smiles with a chuckle before shaking his head and wrapping his arms around her to comfort her slightly. "Don't worry about em... it's sort of like a doll under Luna, Mark, and a bit of my own 's control... it won't consume you... I'll make sure of it." She closes her eyes with a smile. "Ok." Frank nods. "... and so you know, Luna and I have a... blood-bond-thingy... so, yeah... I think she may now be part pixie... and aware of things that we do together." She smiles and nods. "That's good to know." She looks back to Frank to ask with a smirk "So... you want to do anything in this bed before sleeping in it?" He shrugs his shoulders. "You mean... the... 'bush stuff'?..." She turns in his arms to lightly kiss him, pressing slightly on him. He blushes slightly. "Uh... Yes."

He walks into the room to lie down as she sets Mark in the crib. He rolls his eyes. "Alright... just so long as she's not obnoxiously annoying like Frank." He says as he closes his eyes and sets his head into the pillow. "So, you have an idea what this lady friend of Frank is like?" He asks before yawning again.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:25 pm
luna smiles"Well she is a pixie in heat right now but she truely cares for our frank.I believe she is kind though"She yawns than lays her head on his chest and went to sleep  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:44 pm
He smirks with a small nod before falling asleep as well.

Massasooni awakens by the sunlight shinning in his eyes, as he woke up a bit, he held his hand out in an attempt to block the sun from his eyes and was about ready to sit up when he noticed Luna had fallen asleep on his stomach. He frowns slightly, not wanting to ruin her comfort, so he shrugs his shoulders to lay his head back down and close his eyes and relax.
Frank then zips in and flies next to Massasooni's ear to say "Get up, get up!... Come meet my pixie friend!... I made some eggs for her!--" Massasooni sighs, genteelly getting up and replacing his chest with a pillow for Luna's head. "... which was sort of difficult, because she didn't know how she liked hers made... and I wasn't sure how to make much... so I made scrambled eggs for us!--" Massasooni begins to walk out of the room and down the hallway as Frank followed over Massasooni's shoulder. "I mean, for us as in... me and her... I forgot to make some for... you and Luna... and... Mark?... though, I guess there'd just be a tad bit more for Luna, right?" Massasooni walks into the kitchen to find egg shells on the ground and around the stove and the female pixie looking into a rather large bowl of eggs with an eyebrow raised. He sighs. Frank zips by her side. She looks to Frank. "... So... Is this for everybody or...?" She asks as she looks back into the bowl of eggs. He shakes his head. "No, I made that bowl just for you." She smiles. "That's sweat, but... I can't possibly eat all of this." Frank shrugs his shoulders. "What ever you don't eat, I can eat, I guess." She shrugs her shoulders before picking up a handful of egg and looking at it before shaking her head. "No, I don't think I could eat any of this..." Frank smiles. "More for me!" He says before zipping around and into the bowl until it was gone in a matter of seconds. He then lays down out of the bowl, appearing a bit full. She looks down at him with her mouth open slightly before looking up to Massasooni, who had been throwing away the egg shells that had laid about, and watch him for a second before looking to Frank and asking. "That's Massasooni, right?" He nods. "Yep." Massasooni threw away the last of the egg shells and grabs a rag to wipe his hands off with as he looks to the female pixie. "... and what's your name?" "Vex." "Vex?" "Vex." "Ok, then." He says before tossing away the dirty rag and then crosses his arms. "... So, what's something you eat in the morning?" "Black berries." Massasooni shrugs his shoulders. "Well, then... why didn't you have Frank fetch you some black berries?" She smiles. "He surprised me with breakfast." Massasooni nods. "Ah..." He says before looking away and then shrugs his shoulders to look back to Frank to say "Show Vex to some black berries, Frank." Frank nods. "Kay." He says before zipping off. Vex looks to Massasooni for a moment before dashing off herself, following Frank. Massasooni shrugs his shoulders before looking for something to make himself to eat.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:20 pm
luna started to wake.She streches and looks around"Hmm"She gets up and went to check on mark who was giggling and sucking on his toes"What a cutey"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:22 pm
Massasooni grabs a handful of bacon and places it on a pan which began to heat up on the stove. He shrugs his shoulders. "... I guess just a few pieces of bacon should be enough to eat... but I guess I probably should make something with it... if only Frank hadn't wasted all the eggs..." He thought as he looked through the cabinet before shutting it, deciding he'll have to just cook that much more bacon.

Frank stopped by a bundle of black berries growing on a bush nearby. "Here's some." He says, gesturing to the berries. She looks to the berries for a second before looking to Frank to ask "... Can I ask you something?" "Sure, what?" She puts a hand on her hip. "Well... there was something I seen glowing in the dark... what was that?" He blinks before smiling with a shrug of his shoulders. "It's a... uh... magical gem. I'll show you it later." She nods. "Alright... I want to meet Luna now... Can you please pick some of these berries for me?..." Frank smiles and nods, obediently. "Anything for you." "Thanks." She says before flying away to leave Frank picking a berry or two and then zipping into the house and back to pick another as she flew around the house until finding a window which behind it lies the women tending to a baby, who she assumed to be Luna. Vex knocks on the window, which sounded as if a tap on the window, wishing to be let in.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:32 pm
luna looks then waves her hand and the window opens.She picks mark up and rocks him in her arms as she went to sit on the bed.She tickles his belly to hear him giggles more.She looks at vex"Hello little one"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:39 am
She slowly flies in, looking back to the window as she flew in before turning back to Luna as she sat on the bed. She nods. "Hello... I assume your Luna... and that's Mark you’re tickling." She says with a small smile before asking "If you don't mind me asking... do you hear and see things that Frank does?... and he you?" She asks as she keeps a respectable distance from Luna, as if not exactly sure how close one must be or how far, so she done her best to stay not too far or close.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:13 pm
"Because we are bound by soul blood and power I can feel what he feels at times, he can feel what I feel at times, we can see what each other doing only if our minds are open"She looks up at her"You are welcome here Vex and don't warrior about shadow.He wont hurt you..he is the doll the come to life.he doesn't hurt females..so long as they don't harm his charges."She held a hand out to her so she wouldn't have to keep floating in the air"I wont hurt you either.I know frank likes her a lot and I am happy he found another to like him and his childish ways.I protect my own.That now includes you"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:06 pm
She nods, looking down when she held out her hand to slowly land in it. She then looks back to her face to put a hand on her hip and nod. "Ok, got it." She then shrugs her shoulders to ask "So, I guess that'd mean your sort of the lady in charge around here then?... Not to say you rule over them, but... sort of the queen bee around here, yes?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:08 pm
luna giggles"I am the lady of the house and the queen in this area.I took my family title..but here I rather be me.If you need anything just ask ok?"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games