Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:20 pm

A bit more than a little disappointed, Caly hid it behind a cheerful mask and then turned to look at the vampire again. As it was, her powers flared, something she hadn't been anticipating. "Please you two, stop." she said, trying to clamp down on her powers at the same time she tried to calm the stirrings between the demon and vampire.

She glanced at them, standing between the two now. There was a small touch of hurt in her eyes that was put there by both Cy's words and actions, but she didn't want him to see it. She was new to this game adn wasn't sure what she could do.

Her powers fanned out around her body, almost as if erecting a shield around her. If touched, the power would shock and sting for awhile. It was almost as if Caly couldn't be touched...by anyone. It was as if her powers were trying to protect her.

"Cy, it was only a fantasy. That was my truth. It doesn't mean it would happen. It was just something that I would have liked." she said softly. She didn't looked at him as she spoke, keeping her eyes down away from both of them.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:19 pm

"Id have to be good and drunk." Cy and Vincent said in unison, which that statement didnt smash all of the girls hopes. The both calmed and let things go with a sigh or a look in a different direction.

Cy noted Calys surge of power and barrier around herself, so he drew back his powers and calmed himself further. "Your right Caly, theres no need to get upset over a game." He said gently with a smile.

Vincent looked to Caly agreeing with the vampire, just to keep Caly's powers from getting out of control. "Alright come on then Caly. Its your turn, whose your victim?"

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:27 pm

She still wouldn't look at them both, even with the fact that their power auras had dminished more. But even so, not all of her own powers drew back. A tiny bit disappeared, but the shocky-ness of the barrier would still be there. "Actually, I think I will pass this turn...either to Cy or Aeris...if she decides to join us once again." she said softly. There wasn't a lot of things she could think of at the moment that would go with their game and so just opted for the choice she voiced.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:31 pm

Aeris had actually walked away for a simple reason. She wished to speak with the Oracle once again. The elf set up the crystals and channeled her power through them as usual. This time, she needed not incantation to bring the image, or what could be called that up of the Oracle. She smiled and bowed in front of the woman, who in turned gave her a slight nod. "Oracle. Thank you for answering the call."

The pale elf smiled to her sister. "I see you have allowed yourself to do as Mother said. You look much better for it too. As for everything else, it is going as I have seen, though there are still some parts that seemed to be blocked from my visions. And the Advisors have been looking for ways to contact you. They wish to...check up on Caly and the vampire."

"Oh no...there is no way I'm becoming their spy, even if they make me. I've put up with their orders for long enough. Also...why me? According to the king, I've been banished. I'm not even able to visit you. They can forget that." Aeris frowned a bit and shook her head. "What I really called you is to ask about Vincent. How much of Mother's advice should I take? He wishes to pull more of my power out, to see if he can gain some himself."

The other elf sighed and spoke once again. "Mother has her own reasons for what she says. You just do what benefits the two of you."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Vecan117

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:31 am

"Selsia, I am Shadow.... Well thats what i was known as But you may Call me Death, or Shi. I care not. I this clan, What is its purpose?"

Death Looked around.

(Sorry Shadow i didn't know.. I will go as Death or Shi there the same just Shi is Japanese.... also sorry for being away my friend left for a few weeks so i spent time with him.)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:14 pm

"No im not really feeling up to the game anymore." Cy said gently and sincerely. He was getting concerned about Calys barrier still being up. "Come on Caly we can just have a relaxing evening in the garden." He said as he tried to approach her. He took a step and held out his hand only to have it get shocked by her barrier. "Yeow!" He snapped his hand back and shook it out. "Jeez you dont have to get so defensive." He said to her gently, not knowing what to do with her.
_

Vincent shook his head, not knowing how Cy could deal with Calys ongoing loss of control of her own powers. "Yeah i think ive had enough truth or dare."He said as he left the two be and slipped into the garden somewhere preferrably into a tree or underneath a large bush. There he found Animula and started teaching the girl again, explaining the grown up world to her.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:24 pm

Selsia looked him over and answered, "I think I will call you Shi. As for this Clan. I am not the best person to ask, but I do not think it has a real prupose. I couldn't even tell you where the Clan Leader is, for I have nto even met him. But the ones Caly and Vincent have been here longer than any other person that is still here has."

Startled, Caly spun to look at the vampire when her barrier shocked him. She blinked, saw him shaking his hand and replied, "I didn't do it on purpose." Concentrating she drew back her magic, sweeping it aside adn back where it needed to go. When she finished she looked back up at Cy and waited to see what would happen.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:56 pm

Aeris nodded and sighed, waving to the Oracle as her image disappeared. The elf then walked back through the garden, searching through it to find Vincent. She found him, but at the moment he seemed to be teaching Ani more. A smile appeared on her face as she wandered over to them, coming up behind the demon. "So...what are you teaching her now?"

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:14 pm

"To talk with my mouth not my mind." Animula answered for the demon. She smiled gently and looked to Aeris.

"She's got alot to learn, just in the way of forming words and how certain things sound. She may know the word but knowing it and saying it is different." Vincent added. "So im teaching her that, plus explaining what things are. Why they feel the way they feel. She's never felt texture before either so its all a bit overwhelming to her." Vincent said gently.

"Taste will come next once i can take her to a restuarant or something." Vincent said as he made Animula get off of his lap. She sat down besides him and leaned onto her masters leg.

"Want to join us?" Animula said wanting a friend to play with.

"We arent doing anything particularly interesting. Just picking up things and seeing how they feel." Vincent said gently.

Cy sighed and smiled to Caly. "Dont worry its okay. You were just protecting yourself." Cy said gently as he came closer to Caly. With the barrier gone he wasnt shocked this time. "Now what do you want to do?Keep playing with your powers or do you still want to take a break?" He said as he reached behind her and rubbed her back with his hand reassuring her it was okay, he wasnt mad or anything.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:54 pm

She watched him come closer adn then nearly leaned into his touch at the feel of his hand on her back. She briefly closed her eyes and then opened them again to meet h is gaze, "I probably shouldn't do anything with them for a little while." she said softly. "Perhaps if I just let them settle on their own then that would help with the sensitivity." she said thoughtfully.

That said she started moving in the direction where she felt Poison, wanting to reassure it that she was fine. And so that she could rest at the base of the tree. She didn't even look back to see if Cy was following, knowing that he probably would.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:19 am

Aeris smiled ans sat down next to Vincent. The elf spread her fingers out and dug them into the soft earth in front of her, leaving four shallow holes in the earth. She them cupped her hands around her mouth and breathed out towards the holes, a pink mist seeping into them. Slowly, but surely four roses appeared to grow from the holes. "I may not be as powerful as Caly when it comes to nature spells, but I can still do them. I'll gladly help you if you need it, Vincent." She handed one of the roses to him, and two to Animula, smiling gently as she did.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:24 pm

Animulas eyes went wide as she watched Aeris create a rose by breathing on the dirt. She smiled when she was handed the roses and gently felt each part of the flower. One she rested in her lap while the other was torn apart to be inspected more. She ripped off the pedals, and felt each one before she started taking the leaves off and then the thorns.

"Ow!" She said as she hurt herself on a thorn. She watched her finger bleed for a bit before sticking it in her mouth. Her eyes flashed red momentarily, the bit of vampire the body she was made from driving that bloodlust in her. Animula seemed to calm as she licked her own finger and eventually it stopped bleeding and so she stopped sucking.
_

"That was nice of you to do. They are Roses Animula." Vincent said with a smile to Animula. He grew worried when he saw the child hurt herself but she didnt cry she just took care of things on her own. And he hadnt missed the flash of bloodlust in her eyes. Wonderful... i had wondered if that part of her would stick. "Careful roses have thorns, they hurt." Vincent said gently.

Vincent looked at the flowers and smiled. "What else can you produce? Small things will do, but something that isnt here in the garden. If you could." He said to Aeris. "It would help her more than me."
_

Cy nodded and let Caly go for a bit. He didnt want to hover over her constantly however he didnt want to leave her on her own entirely just yet. So he let Caly go off and rest with Poison near the base of a tree while he walked around the garden and admired it on a more personal level.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:54 pm

Aeris took a look around the garden, extending her powers throughout the garden. "There's not much I can do, except for possibly food. Like this. She may like this." She drew a circle in the grass, scooping out a shallow hole. The elf breathed into the hole once again, this time a dark green mist seeping into the hole. A small sprout began to grow. After a little bit of time, a small bush had grown. She inspected the fruits and handed one to Vincent. "Strawberries."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:14 pm

At the base of the tree she cradled Poison in her arms, letting her caling presense surround them and blanket them. But it wasn't just hers that did so. The plant was putting off its own little aura, just as it had when she was losing herself in her powers earlier. She smiled, crooning to the plant, softly touching its vines and leaves.

As she relaxed against the tree even more she began to fall into a light sleep, one in which she could clear her thoughts and emotions. But she soon slipped into a deeper slumber than she had meant to and her powers swirled around her once more.

Little Ari rose from a sitting position she had been in and looked at her actual body. She blinked but shook her head slightly before silently moving away from the full grown half elf. She looked around, finding that some things were different than the last time she had been out. But what she sought was the aura of the little demon girl she had played with. "Ani!!" Ari called out as she walked, hoping that she wouldn't have to look the entire garden through. It was overgrown enough to where the little halfling might end up getting lost at some point.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:07 am

Vincent took the strawberry with a smile, he took a bite of it. It tasted wonderful! He handed the rest to Animula and looked to Aeris. "That is amazing. I do have to say i envy you elfs. You can create things, anything i create comes with a price..." Vincent said as he looked to Animula. "Put it in your mouth and chew it, like i showed you with the lemon grass." Vincent said as he watched the girl.
_

Animula smiled and at first she darted her tongue out and licked it. Then she put it in her mouth and ate it. "mmmMM!" She smiled loving the taste instantly. It wasnt until she swallowed that she spoke. "Its amazing! Its very sweet, it makes my mouth water and feel all funny!" She then looked to Animula her green eyes bright as could be. "I want more! Please!" She said as she held out her little hand.

The demon girl was distracted when she heard her name. "Ari!!" Animula got up and dropped everything. She ran into the garden and quickly found Ari. "You came back!" She squealed as she hugged the girl.

_

Cy heard children squeals and he turned in the direction of them. "uh oh.." He said as he ran to find the two children. He found the two of them hugging. "Oh no... not again.." Cy sighed.

_

"Easy come easy go." Vincent shrugged as he watched Animula run off. "Oh well, what else can you do?" Vincent smirked at Aeris.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games