Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kandiii_with_Ice

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:44 am
User Image

♠Ace of spades♠

Ace blushed a deep crimson red and touched hhis cheek lightly. "You know you're the first girl to kiss my cheek." he said softly and smiled. "Thanks for the kiss by the way and really, perverted guys?" he chuckled lightly. "Oh and I'm not cold, I'm fine, don't worry about me, though, I'll pay Damien back." he said with venom in his tone. Slowly, Ace pulled out some cards then slowly started shuffling them."You know, I'm going to pay back now." he said softly. "Please wait a moment." he starts running towards the pool.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:10 pm
Miri blushed when he told her she was the first girl to kiss him on the cheek. Miri nodded when he said he would be back. She watched the people pass by and saw someone throw a black rose on the floor. She got up and walked to it, she picked it up and sat back down on the bench. She observed the rose, and noticed it wasn't dyed black.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:44 am
Scarlet wondered through the park and came across a patch of dead daisys "the poor things" she mumbled to herself as she bent down and touched them and brought three of the to life agian "there" she said and countinued walking.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:06 pm
Chryssy and violete sighed softly as they walked through the park, deep black flowers blooming behind them as they wallked. "it's such a dull place these days.... since mom hasn't bothered to bug any one in a while..." they murmured, smelling their name flowers as they walked.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:44 pm
go-screw-ur-mom
melissa hid her face in yujis chest whispering to him again "flower" as jasmine and jewel each said to the person they loved "i love you" and kissed him
The boys smiled. " love you more." they said. ( ii stayn a boy lol.. )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:27 am
-x Hell-Kats_Death -x
go-screw-ur-mom
melissa hid her face in yujis chest whispering to him again "flower" as jasmine and jewel each said to the person they loved "i love you" and kissed him

jewel felt her phone vibrate and read the text swearing softly she gave yujiku an kiss and ran away at blinding speed as jasmine growled as melissa whimpered "Israel is here" jasmine moaned sadly leaning against momiji as melissa blinked her eyes becoming closed off again  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:39 am
go-screw-ur-mom
-x Hell-Kats_Death -x
go-screw-ur-mom

jewel felt her phone vibrate and read the text swearing softly she gave yujiku an kiss and ran away at blinding speed as jasmine growled as melissa whimpered "Israel is here" jasmine moaned sadly leaning against momiji as melissa blinked her eyes becoming closed off again
yujiku sighs. "whos he?" * yuji looks at melissa and wonders why she got quiet. * momiji looked amazed haveing seen how fast jewel was.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:44 am
-x Hell-Kats_Death -x
go-screw-ur-mom
-x Hell-Kats_Death -x
go-screw-ur-mom

yujiku sighs. "whos he?" * yuji looks at melissa and wonders why she got quiet. * momiji looked amazed haveing seen how fast jewel was.

"she" jasmine said emphasizing she "is the very first royal blood so pretty much jewel and if i unlock my powers and give up being a demon my mother.. we need to save jewel Israel is horrible" jasmine said as melissa stepped away scared jewel wasent going to come back and leave her like her sister had  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:52 am
"oh.." yujiku said. (my brain froze)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:02 am
(it okay)

jasmine noddedf "yeah and Isreal is going to try and get jewel to go and live with her teaching jewel HER ways wich could end humanty as we know it" jasmine growled running to jewel as melissa followed looking at yuji "help save jewl?" she asked her eyes wide  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:19 am
The boys nodded. " we will help. After she's family." They said each growings wings from there backs. Yujiku smiled at his. * momiji puffed a ball of smoke and yuji looked down. His wings were black but had little designs on it, it was dragons and some flowers. He hated his wings.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:45 pm
Jasmine saw tikis wings and giggled " see Mel I told you your first boyfriend would gave flowers on him" she saud as Melissa smiled hugging yuji and kissing a wing softly "be safe flower" she told him as they headed to the dark shrine  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:13 pm
Rose and Lilly sighed and walked into the park with their daughter's in their arms and their guitars on their backs, smiling as they spread out a blanket and sat on it. "you two really want to learn to play?" they hummed, smiling when their girls nodded softly. "alright..." they chuckled and started to play, showing the toddlers what they were doing.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:18 pm
Mae-Ri somehow ended up in the park, wearing black jeans and a striped shirt.
She kicked a rock and sighed.
She placed her hands in her pants pocket.
As if tonight couldn't get even more boring..  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:22 pm
Nero (Njord)
User Image

As the Norse God of Winds...

Nero walked around the park...on the air. He laughed at a few people's reactions. Oh my God, that man's flying! He's amazing! he flattered himself with the thoughts while walking around with a lollipop in his mouth.

...I guess I really am a windbag!

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games