Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:53 pm
Mayah Playah

"of course..." he sighed and left, going back to his own room with a small sigh. "still sick as a dog.... "
xaene's body lay limp in Dom's arms, his face dripping in sweat from fever and illness.

Thanatos gave a small snore and curled up around him some more, his ever changing hair falling into the other's face.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:13 pm
Pure T0rture

The worried heir carried his husband to the bathtub, undressing him quickly and setting him in the water. Rolling his sleeves up, he set to work bathing his love.

Inna looked up from his cross-stitching, his glasses perched low on his nose. "Oh? You mean Xaene, right? Poor dear...I heard him all last night, retching into that toilet."

The Rider smiled softly, leaning forward and lightly kissing Thanatos' lips.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:34 pm
Mayah Playah

xaene gave a tiny whimper, his head lolling to the side as he felt the cool water on his hot skin.
night gave a small sigh and nodded, flopping onto the bed. "he was still retching when i went in there..... : he mumbled, curling up on his side, only to have a sharp pain enter his shoulder. "w-what.... what's the date....?" he mumbled, holding his shoulder tightly. gods.... not again... where were the shots... where....?

as soon as Erys's lips touched Than's pale skin, his red eyes opened with a soft smile. "mmm.... morning..." he purred, the arm around the rider loosening so that he could turn.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:38 pm
Pure T0rture

Dominick did his work quickly but gently, taking great care to keeo his husband comfortable at all times.

He grabbed his bag, pulling out a shot and handing it to Night. "Here."

Erysichthon twisted around, kissing Thanatos again. "Morning. Sleep well?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:53 pm
Mayah Playah

under the gentle fingers of his husband, Xaene's body began to tremble and soon convulse as it seemed to shift; focing a pained scream out of him as his figure changed and his hair grew longer. his face grew more feminine, any traces of stubble it held disapearing as his chest enlarged and formed into two supple round breasts; that which hung between his legs slowly seemed to fade out with magic as women's parts replaced them too.
User Image
taking it quickly, night's shaking hands struggled momentarily before he managed to inject the chemicals into his body, panting hard as he gazed at his love. "w-we ... we need to stop this.... b-before .... before it really does kill me...." he murmured, wiping a few tears from his eyes.

"i slept great." he smiled, kissing back gently. "and you, my rider?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:07 pm
Pure T0rture

The heir gasped, then blushed hard. "Xae-Xaene!"

"And how can we do that?" he asked, tossing his sewing away and pulled Night into his arms.

"Better than I have in years," he replied, smiling.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:22 pm
Mayah Playah

hearing dominick scream his name, Xaene's eyes opened in confusion. "d-dom...? wh-what's... what's wrong...?" his voice seemed strange.... and he paused in confusion... "what's happened?" sitting quickly, he looked down at his body and nearly fainted again. "wh-what..... i-i'm... i'm a girl...?!?"
holding him close, night shook his head. "t-the only thing i can think of... is for ... for us to find someone who was there when this was done to me.... a person.. who worked at that camp...." he grimaced at the idea that one of them could be alive still. but recalled the mad look in the scientist's eyes as he'd taken several samples of his blood. he'd been plotting something...
"...do.. do you think we should tell those who work at the hospital about this...?"

"mmm... i'm glad..." he smiled, sitting up. "are you rested enough, or do you wish to sleep more?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:29 pm
Pure T0rture

The gay man bit his lip hard, then grabbed a towel and held it up. "Pl-please! Cover yourself!"

"No, they don't need to know," he said, kissing Night's temple. "we'll figure this out. I promise."

"Depends on what you're asking me for, baby~" he purred, kissing Thanatos's chest.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:55 pm
Mayah Playah

still in shock from it all, Xaene didn't even hear her husband, let alone see the towel held to her.
he nodded tiredly and curled into inna. "a-alright..... but... right now.... i-i need rest....." he mumbled, curling into him.

Thanatos gave a soft moan, his cheeks turning red. "mmm... t-take a guess" he grinned, straddling the man quickly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:00 pm
Pure T0rture

Picking her up, Dominick wrapped the towel around his hus- no, wife's body, and carried her to the bed. "Jesus! As if we need this..."

"Then sleep," he said, stroking his back.

Erysichthon smirked and kissed Thanatos' neck again, nipping at the skin. "Hmm, chess?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:38 pm
Mayah Playah

xaene gave a tiny sniff and soon began to cry, her body shaking as she started to sob. She didn't want this.... She didn't .... Yes, there was a time when the dragon-demon had cross dressed and even wished to be a girl; but thy was some decades ago and now the demon was proud to be a man. This sudden gender change was a curse... Especially after marrying....
nodding, he fell asleep in inna's arms; a small smile i his face

The god gave a smirk and shook his head. "How about some riding lessons, mr Rider?" He purred, leaning down to kiss him softly..

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:44 pm
Pure T0rture

Laying on the bed, Dominick held his wife to his chest, kissing her head. "Shh, my love. It's alright. We'll figure this out, I promise."

"You really think you could handle them?" he purred, flipping them so he was straddling Thanatos.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:51 pm
Mayah Playah

shaking in his arms, Xaene held his short tightly and sniffed. "B-but... I-I'm... I've got boobs! A-and.... Th-that other thing..." He grimaced, finding it all kind of disturbing to even picture.

Rolling them back over, his smirk grew. "Well; who knows...?" He purred, gently rubbing the riders muscles. "Why don't we find out~?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:57 pm
Pure T0rture

"It's not that bad! You're so beautiful, Xaene. So enticing, even as a woman." And he wasn't lying. Somehow, Dominick was still very attracted to his wife.

"Hmm, but I'm an awfully strict teacher. I may spank you," he said, leaning forward and licking one of Than's nipples.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:05 pm
Mayah Playah

"n-no I'm not... D-don't lie..." She murmured, curling up even more..

" a-ah! A spanking may w-well be what I need~" he panted, his cheeks a deep crimson already.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games