Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII Swimming Pool Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes
51%
 51%  [ 29 ]
no
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
maybe later
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
SUGAR
37%
 37%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 56

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:08 pm
Xia nodded as she sat down by the fire and stuch her hotdog out, letting it roast. "Yep, I wonder if it'll stay like this forever." she said, looking to the sky. Of course it could be pretty peaceful for a long time, it was a swimming party and all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:47 pm
"Me too," said Exvarol, now letting his hotdog roast. "It may not seem like it, but I do occasionally enjoy the peacefulness."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:50 pm
Xia looked to him as she pulled her now nice and crispy hot dog and blew on it, then took a bite. After she swallowed she answered, "Yeah, when the castle was attacked by the keyblade wielders, all I kept wishing for was peace."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:58 pm
Exvarol took a bite from his now roasted hotdog. "Yeah, I remember that. Sometimes I wondered how we survived that."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:01 pm
"I..do too.." Xia said, looking at the fire now as she took another bite from her roasted hotdog. "But everythings fine now, I'm safe and though I'm not sure I can feel it, happy." she said, looking over to him with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:06 pm
"Yeah," Exvarol joked, " 'Cause you can feel happy even though we don't have emotions." He started to laugh, but it quickly died out. "I'm just glad we won that battle."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:09 pm
Xia smile grew soft as she gave a nod, looking once again to the fire. "I like this, if only this could last.." she said, taking yet another bite of her hotdog as she looked up to the sky. It was dark now, stars abundant, the moon shining in a corner of the sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:21 pm
Exvarol looked down, remembered that he had a hotdog, and took a bite. "Me too." A light went off in his head. "Waitaminute....I DO know someone who could make this last!"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:58 pm
Xia looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "What? Who?" she asked, wondering how he would know someone that could allow a pool party and a beautiful night with a bon fire last forever... She was just being metaphorical.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:55 pm
Exvarol looked at her seriously. "He's one of my friends from the Organization, but if that is that is what you seriously want, I need to know."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:44 pm
Xia looked back at him. There was a person who could help them live peacefully with no problem? "Yes, it is. Could he...possibly get our hearts back?" she asked, getting interested in the idea as she gave a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:24 pm
As Exvarol looked to her, his smile faded a bit. "No. That process is a bit more difficult, but I have good connections within the Organization that may help us with that. Anyways, the person I had in mind could be able to keep this night, the way it is, forever." He spoke the last word with a sense of finality  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Setsunai Zetsumei

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:52 pm
Running late, as usual, Luxord slowly walked onto the scene, taking a few quick looks around trying to find people he knew. He let out a loud sigh, "I NEED to stop gambling, it sucks up most of my time, and I'm always late to things like this." He didn't feel like getting a chair he simply, sat. Letting out another sigh, he pulled out a set of dice and began to juggle them in his hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:30 pm
((Luxord!!! *glomptackles* XD))

Xia looked to him and smiled her best smile. "So, are we going to see them?" she asked, thinking that being able to make it one of the best nights of her life forever would be wonderful..Wouldn't it..?  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:07 pm
Exvarol gave her one last look before he opened up a portal. "This will take us to the guy we need to see if we want to make this happen." He stepped into the portal and gestured her to follow.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games