Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:00 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"bixyll..... im sorry."

" No!" bixyll grabbed her and teleported her of " IM NOT LOsING YOU!"
"What other choice do we have, i have to summon the final aeon."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:04 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"bixyll..... im sorry."

Drarak appeared behind Berry. " Dont you see...you cant stop us...theres is nothing you can do...By the way forgive me brother...You may have the more livley prey" Drarak shoved his sword through Berry and laughed maniacally  

The Dark Paladin

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:07 pm
" NO bixyll emited darkness evrywher and went into a beserk form and pulled out his blade it spit into 40 blades which floated in a circle around him he went into combo after combo on drarak with no end in sight  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:08 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"bixyll..... im sorry."

Drarak appeared behind Berry. " Dont you see...you cant stop us...theres is nothing you can do...By the way forgive me brother...You may have the more livley prey" Drarak shoved his sword through Berry and laughed maniacally
"You are forgiven, Brother. Now, where did Bixyll go? Hmmm... Aha! There you are. Enjoy these few moments of your life for they will be your last."

*He ran towards Bixyll, sword in hand, and started pulling combo after combo on him.*

"Come, Brother. Join me. He can't defeat us both."  

Huggable Band Nerd

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:10 pm
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"bixyll..... im sorry."

"You are forgiven, Brother. Now, where did Bixyll go? Hmmm... Aha! There you are. Enjoy these few moments of your life for they will be your last."

*He ran towards Bixyll, sword in hand, and started pulling combo after combo on him.*

"Come, Brother. Join me. He can't defeat us both."

" again youll have to forgive me...I need to finish this one" Drarak lifted Her off the groun with the sworda nd licked some of the blood and smiled  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:14 pm
((GOD DAMNIT you guys are completley ignoring my posts))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:16 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite

(( no its just that we dont see them...and just watch...we are kinda almost unbeatable))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:18 pm
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite

(( no its just that we dont see them...and just watch...we are kinda almost unbeatable))

(( yea same thing but still this happens all the time im kind of gettin sick of it ))

" whatever just kill me i dont give a s**t any more" bixyll dropped his blade and got down on to his knees  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:19 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite

(( yea same thing but still this happens all the time im kind of gettin sick of it ))

" whatever just kill me i dont give a s**t any more" bixyll dropped his blade and got down on to his knees

( forgive me...I will be more aware of it))
Drark held berry up an bit longer before the his red eyes went back to normal. " berry...OH MY GOD!!!!" he got Berry off his blade and looked around. " I....I did this....I...I...Berry...your not going to die"

Drarak tore open his armor and took out his knife. He dove it into his chest and made a large cross. When he was done, he took some of his blood and drew a cross on her forehead. He uttered a few words and a great light burst froth from the cross on his chest. He screamed in pain as he went back to normal form. Berrys wounds healed and Vexion went back to Normal. Drarak looked down at Berry and said bleeding profusely from the cross and had multiple third degree burns. " good....your alright" Drarak hit the floor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:19 pm
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite

(( lol its okay))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:36 pm
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite

Drark held berry up an bit longer before the his red eyes went back to normal. " berry...OH MY GOD!!!!" he got Berry off his blade and looked around. " I....I did this....I...I...Berry...your not going to die"

Drarak tore open his armor and took out his knife. He dove it into his chest and made a large cross. When he was done, he took some of his blood and drew a cross on her forehead. He uttered a few words and a great light burst froth from the cross on his chest. He screamed in pain as he went back to normal form. Berrys wounds healed and Vexion went back to Normal. Drarak looked down at Berry and said bleeding profusely from the cross and had multiple third degree burns. " good....your alright" Drarak hit the floor
Berry opens her eyes."im alive."Berry sits up."drarak!"She sees the wounds."darak you can't die."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:37 pm
ok here's my profile:

Character Name: Xelin
Look: Pale skin, Long, Black hair, mako green eyes. Wears standard attire.
Weapon(s): Blades of chaos(one dark blade in right hand one light blade in the left)
Power(s): Cure magic and Thunder magic  

Lord Philemon

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite

Berry opens her eyes."im alive."Berry sits up."drarak!"She sees the wounds."darak you can't die."

Drarak didnt move.'he breathed heavily and bled profusely  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:40 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite

" bixyll opened his eyes " what?" he lookedovert at berry and drarak " s**t we gotta help him"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:41 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite

Drarak didnt move.'he breathed heavily and bled profusely
"drarak you can't die. please"Bery tryed to move but it still hurt to move around.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games