Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:09 am
..Um..You think so? Really..? Thank you so much!! It's the first song I've ever written..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:10 am
*contains herself and dries her tears* It really is....Very good....-hic- oh crap now I have the hiccups....  

lambda omega lambda

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:11 am
i'm back from my night buisness *winks to Rhea* can't sleep so i'll skip it....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:12 am
*Chuckles a bit and hands Rhea a glass of water..* Thanks alot..I was writing a letter to my closest friend today when I looked at an old picture me and my friends had taken..and then the whole song just came.. It had never happened to me before..  

Proginoskes

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:16 am
Welcome back, Kira..We seriously need two more players, or else we won't be able to start the tournament..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:19 am
Proginoskes
Welcome back, Kira..We seriously need two more players, or else we won't be able to start the tournament..

well there's no hurry ^_^ once we have two more we can start the planning.... don't worry abbout it....the tournement will take place wink  

Kira-Yamato-san

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:23 am
..If you do say so.. You're quite optimistic, but I know how things go..mostly. We need to get people.. *Sighs once again..* Anyway..there's no one who can join on, so I can't do any advertisement..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:25 am
Proginoskes
..If you do say so.. You're quite optimistic, but I know how things go..mostly. We need to get people.. *Sighs once again..* Anyway..there's no one who can join on, so I can't do any advertisement..

well I put up the Hall of Fame for the guild......and two people aren't hard to get so........shinpai suruna.... wink it'll be okay trust me... surprised wink  

Kira-Yamato-san

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:27 am
I just hope so..well, thank you.. =)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:27 am
*downs the glass of water, mixing in her elixir: sugar eek heart * Hiya Kira...I still have that SpiderMan costume if your interested...  

lambda omega lambda

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:30 am
RheaFaery
*downs the glass of water, mixing in her elixir: sugar eek heart * Hiya Kira...I still have that SpiderMan costume if your interested...

*burns it for the last time. Issiues a national warning to stop production of all spiderman merchandise and burn them all*

Martin is a good friend of mine....along with the minister of foreign affairs  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:31 am
..Martin?  

Proginoskes

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:31 am
Proginoskes
..Martin?

Paul Martin, Prime Minister of Canada  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:32 am
The f*cker who runs my box...  

lambda omega lambda

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:35 am
..Hmm..I see..  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games