Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

in the flicker.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:15 pm
Tak-Jak
Hey Flick. My name is Tak-Jak, Vice Captain here, and you know, you are just my style. I still do not consider myself a writer, and my novel is on the verge of completion. But my writings come in a form of trance, I write a piece of me into everything.. and sometimes I cannot fully understand what I am saying through words.

There is a better introduction of myself in the Chatter forum. But eh. Too much to type here.

the irony of it is that i found this guild by clicking on your siggy ninja

i don't really know if i can call myself a writer, but i do write. i'm certainly no novelist xd . maybe if i somehow get inspriation to write multiple works then i'll be a novelist and a writer.

my novel is reaching something of a cataclysm, but i don't think that's the end, not by a long shot. i'm almost disappointed at the length, to be honest, because apparently the right length to shoot for is about 80,000 words for a first novel (or so i've heard). but most moderate-but-not-staggering novels are around 60,000-80,000...so i'm not sure. hell, it's not finished yet, what am i worried about?

there it is again. for some reason, whenever i talk about writing (especially my novel), i tend to ramble more than usual and tend to forget what i was doing in the first place.

i'll have to post an exerpt from it sometime/somewhere (by the way, where exactly would that go? main forum?)

@kriby: rofl

@all: everybody many of you are younger than me! i'll be 19 in november sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:59 pm
Really? It was mine.. How'd ya find me? And you arent that much older. We do have a few grads around. But no worries.. we can act mature when we want too..

Just doesnt happen often.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:09 pm
I'm fourteen, tak. My birthday is in August...don't worry, I won't let you forget it. wink

Hullo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:52 pm
Whahaha! I'm older than Kirby! Na-na-na-na-na-na! whee  

Reese_Roper

Major Lee Screwed

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:45 pm
You're all older than me. emo  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:10 pm
hahaha I am older then reese... and kirby... and Lee... and ya.. Im done.

biggrin  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

in the flicker.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:57 pm
Tak-Jak
Really? It was mine.. How'd ya find me? And you arent that much older. We do have a few grads around. But no worries.. we can act mature when we want too..

Just doesnt happen often.

i think i saw you in another guild. ah yes, that journaling guild. i tend to randomly click on intriguing things (except in the GD--that's asking for something terrible to slap you in the face).

yeah, i know i'm not so old. it's nice to be a little on the old side, though, considering another group i'm a member of...they're all out of college and have kids and junk sweatdrop . i feel weird posting in there, but i do it anyway.

and for the most part...writers seem to be on the same level with cold-cut dry humour. so maturity isn't an issue (except sometimes when someone's really young or really old, lol).  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:33 am
I r maturer than all of youse.  

Major Lee Screwed

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:03 pm
Please Lee, you are in a guild of writers. DO not make a fool of yourself and of us and use proper grammar. That is part of the rules here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:36 pm
Hi guys.

Nothing interesting to say. My brain is in sleep-and-reading mode.

um....

cheese graters are evil.  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:08 pm
Ya, I am about ready to pass out I am so tired.

And it is only 8 o'clock.

Been running on two hours a sleep, went to the beach, and ran and swam a few good miles.

Im wooped.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:11 pm
I ddn't do much in the active department, but I did get up at five. Not sure I can handle another all-nighter tonight. Still, I must, for it is summer. Also, I copped out early yesterday, and must fulfill my rep as NOT a pansy.  

KirbyVictorious

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:22 pm
I chopped my hair off.

It's the shortest it's ever been.

I might take some pics and put them up eventually.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:30 pm
I envy you--I wanna do that with mine. I'm sick of it long, at least short I could gel it into spikes or something.  

KirbyVictorious

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:31 pm
I love my long hair. I only cut it recently to get rid of the split ends.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games