Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omega_Ion_Tangora

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:44 pm

Eh, I'm not rich, I can't afford all those games and the systems.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:48 pm

Just mark one of the systems off your list. Chnaces are they'll port the Umbrella Chronicles game to the PS3 and possibly the 360. And SSB:B will more than likely not be good.

Elliot Salem

Omega_Ion_Tangora

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:49 pm

Why not? Its Super Smash bros with Snake and online play.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:55 pm

Snake won't have any good weapons. They'll probably give him a bow and arrow. And with the Wii mote it'll be really uncomfortable to play. Besides, Halo 3 will have online play AND guns.

Elliot Salem

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:03 pm

Capcom failed once again to update us with any new information at the TGS. I thought since they decided not to show it at E3, maybe TGS would be a plus. Damn you Capcom!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:06 pm

Vash Thompson
Snake won't have any good weapons. They'll probably give him a bow and arrow. And with the Wii mote it'll be really uncomfortable to play. Besides, Halo 3 will have online play AND guns.
No, he's going to use explosives, sneak up on people, punch punch kick people, yeah. I'm not to partial to Halo...

Omega_Ion_Tangora

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:08 pm

Vash Thompson

You shouldn't make assumptions before trying. neutral
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:10 pm

Omega_Ion_Tangora
Vash Thompson
No, he's going to use explosives, sneak up on people, punch punch kick people, yeah. I'm not to partial to Halo...

That really makes Snake suck. Halo is one of the best games on the XBox. But everyone has their own opinion.

Elliot Salem

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:13 pm

Resident Isaka
Vash Thompson

I'm not going to try it. It'd be hard to move your fingers to the right buttons at the right time. But if you want a normal controller, you have to buy an extra attachment, with takes away from your game fund money.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:33 pm

MM-212 Beta
Capcom failed once again to update us with any new information at the TGS. I thought since they decided not to show it at E3, maybe TGS would be a plus. Damn you Capcom!
Well, I read somewhere that they guys at Capcom were specifically told not to give any information about the upcoming RE games. So, in that respect, they succeeded.

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:38 pm

Yeah, it's official! I'm getting a Wii and PS3. Although, the only reason I'm managing to get a PS3 is because my dad wants it to play Blu Ray DVDs.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:41 pm

At least your dad is keeping up with current technology, not like some people, "VHS is fine with me. I don't even notice the difference."

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:43 pm

My mom is a lot like that. My dad and I are still trying to get her to get digital cable on the downstairs TV, and I think we've finally convinced her to get a new cell phone.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:02 pm

Vash Thompson
Resident Isaka
Vash Thompson

I'm not going to try it. It'd be hard to move your fingers to the right buttons at the right time. But if you want a normal controller, you have to buy an extra attachment, with takes away from your game fund money.

I do not respect an opinion who has no backing, sorry.

Resident Isaka
Crew

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:07 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
Well, I read somewhere that they guys at Capcom were specifically told not to give any information about the upcoming RE games. So, in that respect, they succeeded.
Yea, but the word going around they were planning on showing us more info on Biohazard: Umbrella Chroicles. I was looking forward to this title. Ohh well.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games