Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:33 pm
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera looked confused for a moment and noticed that he was ok. "Thats strange he can sorta see even with a blindfold." Tera thought seeing he was pointing to her hand and she just guessed he could either hear really well or he had another way of seeing maybe through the chakra.

The healing hands jutsu was turned off and she looked at Quan for a bit longer before replying. "Its Tera, we met at the falls I am a medic. I'll teach you but can you tell me what happened?"

((You maid me sound like a *****... stare ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:51 am
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

"T-Teeeera?"
Quan's brows furrowed together as his mouth tried to form the strange new word. True, he remembered this woman from the falls, but she had never told him her name. When she asked him to tell her what happened, Quan's brows furrowed even deeper.
"F-Fenrir...task...fight to lose...Blood."
Realising that he did not really make any sense, Quan grabbed a piece of paper and quickly drew a series of stick figure pictures. The order went:
1. A tall person with fangs talks with a short person
2. The short person goes to the waterfalls and throws a kunai at another tall person
3. The tall person stabs the short person through the chest.
Hoping that he made himself clear, Quan showed Tera the piece of paper, pointing to the short person and pointing to himself.
"Me."
He then pointed to the tall person with fangs and said,
"Fenrir."
He then pointed to the other tall person and said,
"Blood."
Quan nodded to himself proudly, sure that he had made himself clear through his scribbling drawings.

While Quan was talking, a small wolf pup was pawing at Tera's legs, wagging his stubby little tail in hope for a pat or a treat.

((Ok to lessen the confusion, Fenrir told Quan to fight with a higher ranked person and lose, so Quan fought with Blood. The end XD))
((Oh and...*****!!!!! xd ))

User Image

iZann

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:11 am
((Dude... that was pretty vague... BUT TOO FRIKING FUNNY!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:41 am
((LOL I figured that Quan won't be able to say all that...but still stick people work XD Go figure <-- PUN!!))  

iZann

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:35 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

"Oh." Tera said as she hugged the little kid. She made sense of what happened he must have had a spar that went wrong. " I'll be back really quick I just need to change I kinda got bloody." She said smiling as she entered a washroom with another set of clothes.

She exited and met Quan again and smiled, she looked different her hair was a bit messier and instead of white her eyes were black and red but nothing much changed. "Dont worry about Fenrir or Blood, I'm going to teach you now." She said smiling wide but in her head it was a different story. "I'm going to give Blood one quick kick to the face!" she thought imagining it, basicly it looked like a dynamic entry but it ended with blood's head exploding.

"Uh you have to learn to clean your hands first before I teach anything else." Tera said showing Quan her hands and she made a handseal "Kiyomaru (Cleanse)" she said and her hand glowed for a moment. "Try to learn it because if your hands are not clean you might hurt the person more."

((Yeah psycho looking Tera is back))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:41 am
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

((LOL Blood's head exploding XD))

Quan's mouth was open in a wide "O" when Tera hugged him, since he has not really been hugged before in his life. He merely stared after dumbly when she went out, changed and returned. He "watched" her closely when she showed him the first medical ninjusu, his sharp nose telling him that her hands were cleaned by her own jutsu and he decided to try it himself.

Quan formed the handseal Tera showed him, and his hand glowed for a moment, but nothing seemed to happen.
1/3

He formed the handseal again, and this time his hand glowed for a moment, and all the bloodstains were removed. However, his Inuzuka nose told him that his hands were still covered in dirt and dust from the fight.
2/3

Quan formed the handseal again, and this time his hand glowed green for a second and all the dust and dirt, as well as bacteria were removed from his hands without a problem.
3/3

User Image

iZann

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:29 pm
((Achmed style- ITS NOT FUNNY O_O))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:58 pm
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera scratched her head and remembered that her kids were kinda missing. "Where did those two go to." Tera thought as she smiled.

"Uhm. Ok we have to learn another medical technique. Dokunuki (Poison Removal). In case you or a squad member gets poisoned." Tera said showing the handseals to Quan then. she smiled. "Its not a cure but you can slow the poison's effects with it."

"Go ahead and try."

((This one is a gennin jutsu))  

ACsweetpea

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:04 am
((Ok this might sound weird but I don't really need this jutsu--bloodline makes up for it, instincts will tell Quan all that he needs to know xD))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:28 pm
((OK I EDITED SO YOU LEARN SOMETHING ELSE!))  

ACsweetpea

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:00 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir and Yajuu went to the hospital to get checked up on after the battle at the gates. In truth Fenrir was just worried about the hands of torture Yajuu suffered from Jake, but he would never admit that to anybody. Upon entering, however, he caught Tera and Quan's scent, and so went to the room they were in. "Hide yourself." Fenrir growled to Yajuu, who nodded and jumped into the lower pocket on Fenrir's vest. Fenrir was annoyed but since it worked he didn't complain. "Knock knock." he muttered as he walked into the room with Tera and Quan.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:12 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera looked at fenrir and politely bowed to the sannin. "Hmm why are you here?" Tera asked as she tried to fix her hair then looked at Fenrir.

"Kaguyas are walking tanks I never expect you to be in the clinic." She said as she patted on a bed.

ACsweetpea

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:23 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir casually took a seat on the bed. "Normally you'd be right, but some strange things happened during my recent fight, and now I'm not so sure." He said remembering how he was unable to use his bone against Jake until the last moment, and then how he had survived that devastating attack of light by transforming into Cheshire. How had he shifted into an entirely different being? Even demons and curse marks couldn't do something quite like that.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:36 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

"That's very interesting." Tera said with no particular emotion only curiosity. She examined Fenrir by sight at first but noticed nothing was wrong other than the layer of dirt on him.

"I hope you dont mind me asking, who were you fighting and what happened?" Tera said making a few short handseals. "Shindan (Diagnosis)" She ran her hands over Fenrir's body and detected some damage done by opening of gates but she knew Fenrir would regenerate that soon and she did not need to do anything about that.

She then looked surprised then just smiled as if she discovered something, in fact she accidentally scanned and saw Yajuu but she just thought Fenrir had a pet.

(i  

ACsweetpea

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:46 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"There was a man attacking the gates so I fought with him. It eventually ended with him using some kind of strange jutsu that used the sun's rays to blow up the entire area. I was unharmed...somehow, and after the Yonbi stepped in he ran away. I only wish I hadn't let him escape, but it was an eye-opener for me." Fenrir started to trail off into his own thoughts and while he did the small baby fox-like Yajuu stuck his head of of Fenrir's vest pocket and winked at Tera. "I was faster than him...but I was severely lacking in power. If I can't make a dent big enough to destroy my opponent, how can I ever stop them from escaping like he did." Fenrir then watched as Tera's hands ran around him, and he noticed Tera's mouth in her hand, which reminded him of the incident where he was chasing her. She had almost taken off his legs her bombs had so much power behind them, and that's when it struck Fenrir, who reached out and grabbed her wrist, looking at the mouth more closely. "Tera." he said looking up into her eyes. "Do you think you could give me hands like yours?"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games