Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zylaxidia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:58 pm

Username: Zylaxidia
Name: Willy Bobert Joe
Race: Numenorean
Anything else: He's a cattle-herder that is in the army...kinda. Anything else will have to be added later.
Place of Residence: Arnor
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:00 pm

I'm going to be 20 next December! gonk

You guys will have to instantiate my youth for me. (Did I use it right?)

Nimbrethil

Falathrim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:00 pm

I created an OOC thread for the RP. If it turns out it isn't needed, it can easily be abandoned.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:06 pm

Do you want us to move our bios there, or can we just be lazy and make you do it? blaugh

Fine. Make me feel young. See if I care!! wink

zylaxidia

Falathrim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:09 pm

If you want to move your bios there, go ahead. I don't know if we'll be doing much with them...

Because, really, if bios turn out to be something long term, you'll need to be able to access them easily and have the ability to edit them at will, and that could easily require another thread.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:10 pm

Username: Imyavie
Name: Alkwing (cos shes an elf wannabe)
Anything else: See name.
Place of residence: Gondor

Imyavie

Onoj

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:16 pm

Nimbrethil

Hmm tough question. Is heroes instantiate ideals, doea it pertain to the reader? As in this hero instantiates my ideals or the ideals of all in general? Therefore the way you said it, it is like we represent YOUR youth. It is confusing.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:18 pm

Onoj
Nimbrethil

Hmm tough question. Is heroes instantiate ideals, doea it pertain to the reader? As in this hero instantiates my ideals or the ideals of all in general? Therefore the way you said it, it is like we represent YOUR youth. It is confusing.

Yes, exactly. You can represent my abstract youth in a concrete way. Embody it, even. Woot.

Speaking of which, I just went to check explodingdog.com and there were new drawings! And one of them was called i feel old.

Hmmm...

Nimbrethil

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:27 pm

Username: Nienna of the Valar
Name: Aetera
Place of Residence: Gondor
Anything Else: Aetera is fairly excitable, and has a weakness for ale. Other things may be added later. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:43 pm

I'm going to be 21 in June... the thought is terrifying... I'm just getting used to being a nothing. I'm not a teen and not an adult. Next year it will be adult... yikes!

Username: What's my name? Glorfirith Annun... right
Name: Daerorchalmeluirin... typed that from memory, it'd better be right!
Race: Elf
Anything Else: An Elf queen of a nameless city in Lindon. It will eventually have a name! Likes picnics under the stars. Long walks on the beach...
Place of Residence: Lindon

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

Onoj

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:49 pm

Well this post was meant for a question about LOTR the movie but then I figured it out. And geez everyone is old. Lol
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:51 pm

Onoj
Well this post was meant for a question about LOTR the movie but then I figured it out. And geez everyone is old. Lol

We're the same age! I'm going to turn 18 on August 1st. 3nodding

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Onoj

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:13 pm

Nienna of the Valar
Onoj

We're the same age! I'm going to turn 18 on August 1st. 3nodding

Hooray. We should go out. Lol J/K

Seriously though I thought the LOTR subforum could not get any worse but a "Is Frodo Gay?" thread. WHAT THE HECK!!! It truly has gotten bad.

And on a side note we really need to start some Tolkien discusssion threads. I am going to start one when I get back from my out of town trip, but it would be good for several to start up.

P.S. I am leaving for three days on Thursday to let everyone know.

P.P.S....I just did this for the heck of it. xp
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:45 pm

Username: Kementari
Name: Aphadriel
Anything Else: Talks to herself, aloud, so others can hear her. Other stuff may be added.
Place of Residence: Gondor

My birthday is on the 20th. I'll be 18 whee

Kementari

Falathrim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:54 pm

So, anyone else watch Adult Swim?

Wolf's Rain depressed me.
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games