Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:59 pm

crying crying crying gonk gonk just...a bit more for me too! ;:sobs on Nayru;: I studied for 5 straight hours last night,having to drink Mango juice to keep me up. ((like that bothered me though XD wee mango!!)) I still have hisotry exams (9I rule at hisotry!! Nyhaha)).....and...and..um..science. crying crying I'm skipping half of the shcool day to study for history...

ahh science..so scary. So complicated...
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:06 pm

Urg gosh Joy you make me hungery! *eats pineapple* mmmm!

l-Gs-Staff-l

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:15 pm

mango better,it da bomb!!!! xd ahh look in courtyard!!

I should draw a picture of Joy holding onto to Uwasa,or Onii-chan as she calls him ((onii-chan=Big Brother)) that and Ishoa..you know,grabbing his shirt,then looking back looking scared or maybe crying.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:25 pm

Oh gosh Joy did you read our little thing, Usawa's and mine. Heh! Well That would be such a cute pic. Shotty seeing it first!

l-Gs-Staff-l

bleachman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:26 pm

o-o mango juice is the best juice ever. Whens your next exams? O.o are the midterms?

O-o you draw? i wanna see T-T!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:00 am

Yay!! I finsihed it last night,I think I mastered the looking back stragey,you don't see the neck,just the head over the shoulder.Gahh,and I drew me with ribbon on my wrists and hte ends flying about. Drawing long hair is diffucult when you try and make it look better 9(best long hair is chobits,i wuv them))

i like how unconcerend I made Uwasa look like,looking pissed off at you as I cling to him. >.<

ahhhh,its not fair though,I don't have a scanner,should ask for one for christmas...

JoY_AnGel

Taerl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:35 pm

*tries to look sneaky* ninja Mwahaha...
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:55 pm

hello -actually makes an apperance in this thread-

Elpinoine
Crew

Taerl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:06 pm

Heylo! *is bored out of skull* How are you?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:12 pm

;: pops out of metal duckie;: ahh!!! Im done for studying for today!! I think Im ready for my Hisotry exam!!...nwo to work on Science. But not right now..

I drew another picture,of Joy in a kidna gothic dress,cept Its a big rbigther,not just black and white and red,the usual gothic loli. But still,it quite gotic. I have black wings with bigs of bandage wrapped around it,and Im looking up,and theres a hand reaching out for me,and Im reaching out a hand. And theres black feathers raining down...

oo woe!!For me have no scanner to show thee!!

JoY_AnGel

Taerl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:13 pm

Sounds awsome Joy! ^.^ Wish I could see *scanner is also broken so no avi art for peoples T.T*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:23 pm

-_-...Ina-chan might be coming back..
...and hes come up with a silly plot line that jsut has to include me..thank God no babies...
..and no hentai coma...

oo but Tearl look in courtyard!!

JoY_AnGel

Taerl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:29 pm

Me replied! ^.^ Yay! Someone to Role-play with! ^.^

But I have to go soon T.T got to get up early tomorrow for a 7 mile walk then loads of work to do >.<
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:23 pm

I want a Domo-kun Pillow!!!!!! For Christmass,I'll ask,cuz its 64 bucks,btu oo so kawii!!!

JoY_AnGel

uwasa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:41 pm

Uwasa is sad i'm suspended so i have to much free time. Damn teachers think they own me stare . Anyway joy i realy 3want to see the pic i hope you get a sanner.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games