Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:12 pm
>.> Hmm...if that doesn't work...

-sets several snares around the OoC with various loli and Yuno plush dolls and body pillows as the bait...then hides and waits for certain success-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:35 pm
YAY.

Greetings, Sire. sorry for not responding earlier, labtop is being an a**.  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:40 pm
*Tackles loli plush dolls* <3

You called?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:44 pm
XD
I suppose that would be called a success?

Anyway, what's up, Red? Zorc?
I have a LS matter regarding Mirielle I wanted to discuss with you, Red. Since I've been working on some ideas and stories regarding that the last couple of days, I was writing something when a matter pertaining to her came up. Your opinion is requested, since it involves your character's history...

Interested?

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:46 pm
Always. 'Tis my character, after all, and I'm happy to do what I can to help. o wo What'cha need to know? Or... want me to change? Whichever.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:55 pm
I would help, but I don't know what it is about at all.

And I am still waiting on that voting I had put up to finish.

Link
A: 1 Votes
B: 0 Votes
C: 2 Votes
D: 1 Votes  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:04 pm
*Sigh* I, uh, gotta go help outside. >.< I'll be back in awhile, though, probably no longer than an hour. Arena, PM your question or post it here, and I'll respond as soon as I'm back. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:09 pm
None of the above. XD
Actually, as I was writing a prologue to some stories I wanted to tell about the events of the LS, I was recounting much of the history and division of the city of New Ivaline. At one point while I was writing about the smaller families that fought over and divided the slums, I referenced a Romanian (or this world's equivalent to Romania) syndicate that once held a significant portion of the slums (after the Givens were wiped out in the Great Syndicate War) until they fought with (and lost to) Jil and the LaRoche Family.

I decided as a nod to Mirielle I would name them Selune (and their former boss was the once-#9 fighter in the city, Tyr Selune), giving her a possible tie into one of the city's old crime families to give her a little background of the underworld of New Ivaline (but not a current one, so as to avoid tethering her to any one group in particular).

Being that this is your character, however, I thought I'd mention it to you. See what you thought, if you wanted to use it, etc. Basically just putting hte matter up for discussion with you. XD

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:33 pm
Um... Honestly, I'd rather not. o wo Part of her character is that, really, very few people know all that much about her. She's supposed to seem somewhat out-of-place, a person with a name nobody really recognizes and a background that's more rumor than any sort of fact. Of course, it's very possible that any sort of deeply underground faux-Romania group would personally know a little more about her and her history, so if the LaRoche are aware of her potential and decided to take an interest at some point during the plot, that could be a great way to tie her in and reveal some details to the rest of the party. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:34 pm
Sire, is it possible for someone to hold more then one weapon even if they use one at a time?  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:40 pm
I tend to prefer that you only equip one and use it in battle...that was how we did the revamp of equip system a while back, and it is probably best to keep it that way.

@Red: Yeah, that group wouldn't have been too huge to begin with, so it's not like they are too well known aside from their old leader and main family. If Mirielle wasn't a part of it, but was known (in her youth, since this would be probably at least 4-5 years ago) to them...that would be fairly interesting. The shared last name could be the hint the LaRoche needed to want to know more about her personally...and perhaps that would lead the missions you do for the LaRoche's loyalty rating to naturally have you include Mirielle into the party...

(I've decided each family will employ you to do at least 5 unique missions to raise your loyalty with them...each set of missions endearing you more to the family, relating to their style, jobs, and any history the party might have with them. There are also a couple of unique missions you can do for MEMBERS of each family, which will help you to learn more about them, individually...and perhaps earn favors or prizes from them as a result. Jil LaRoche being one of the ones who will have you do a personal mission for them, that's all the more opportunity to learn more about Mirielle, perhaps, and her shared history with the deceased family.)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:49 pm
*Drops in on the Yuno Plush*
I return!
From work.  

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:50 pm
Thank you for the answer, Sire.

And I have been working hard to post, so if I take a while to post, it is because of creativity-withdraws.

And is it possible to submit an item request for a character that is not already made?(don't worry, I am still having the contest. Just getting the OTHERS that were half done submitted.)  
A different name could work, too... to make the connection more tenuous, and uncovering it proof of some serious skill on the part of the LaRoche for finding things out. XD

Of course, if they're going to uncover her past, I should probably decide what that past actually is. rofl Muwahahahahahaha!  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Necromonium
*Drops in on the Yuno Plush*
I return!
From work.
Greetings, Chieftain, how has it been going?

And I posted with Gwendolyn.  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games