Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12914 12915 12916 12917 12918 12919 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Orphie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:07 pm

Guys guys guys guys.

I need some help.

For my art class, I have to do a comparison between a game and the "Game of Life", not meaning the literal board game "Life", but life itself. Well, my momteacher heavily implied the use of board games, but on Friday I just was sick of playing with my Ouiji board idea, but I just try to change I like it. Well, instead I show my momteacher my sketch book of where I drew Toon Link, and she's like "well, why don't you do a video game?"

I pause. "We-we-we-we can do that?"

"I didn't specifically say that you had to do a board game." So I made this face: D: and this face: =D at the same time.

The thing is, I don't know how to relate Zelda (or my other idea, Mario) to life. Can you guys give me some sparks of ideas? I don't want anything full blown and fully formed, because then it wouldn't be my idea. Just give me something to play with.

Also: I'd like to have something to work with by tomorrow, since the project is due around Friday or something.

EDIT: Also, should I just make a thread instead of posting it here? It doesn't matter to me as long as I can get a couple ideas going.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:08 pm

Tonberry Crunch
ChaosTorrent
Betman
NintendOmega
ChaosTorrent
Betman

That's why I don't trust radios.
They're all out to get you.
It's okay. it's over now.;-;

Right. It's gonna lullaby you in with some overrated, but tolerable s**t. And when you least expect it, WHAM!

ded

I hate Coldplay, too.
Everyone hates Coldplay.

5ir Psycho 5exy

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:09 pm

-Zephyrotica-
Tonberry Crunch
ChaosTorrent
Betman
NintendOmega

Right. It's gonna lullaby you in with some overrated, but tolerable s**t. And when you least expect it, WHAM!

ded

I hate Coldplay, too.
Everyone hates Coldplay.

Well everyone should hate Coldplay, but my brother likes them. =_=
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:10 pm

Orphie
Guys guys guys guys.

I need some help.

For my art class, I have to do a comparison between a game and the "Game of Life", not meaning the literal board game "Life", but life itself. Well, my momteacher heavily implied the use of board games, but on Friday I just was sick of playing with my Ouiji board idea, but I just try to change I like it. Well, instead I show my momteacher my sketch book of where I drew Toon Link, and she's like "well, why don't you do a video game?"

"I didn't specifically say that you had to do a board game. So I made this face: D: and this face: =D at the same time.

The thing is, I don't know how to relate Zelda (or my other idea, Mario) to life. Can you guys give me some sparks of ideas? I don't want anything full blown and fully formed, because then it wouldn't be my idea. Just give me something to play with.

Also: I'd like to have something to work with by tomorrow, since the project is due around Friday or something.

EDIT: Also, should I just make a thread instead of posting it here? It doesn't matter to me as long as I can get a couple ideas going.
In life, there is no resettin'. There is no pause button, and you can't turn it off and play it later. There are also no fairies, extra lives, or continue screens. Game Over is Game Over. So don't ******** up. Oh by the way, there's also no strategy guide, so if you get stuck, TOO ********' BAD

If life was a game, I wouldn't buy it. >_<

5ir Psycho 5exy

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:10 pm

Momteacher. xD

I dunno. HOW do you have to relate it to life? Just some aspects?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:11 pm

Orphie
Guys guys guys guys.

I need some help.

"I didn't specifically say that you had to do a board game. So I made this face: D: and this face: =D at the same time.

Well you could always metaphorically compare them, like with Zelda you have to solve the puzzles and defeat the enemies of everyday life.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:12 pm

Tonberry Crunch
-Zephyrotica-
Tonberry Crunch
ChaosTorrent
Betman
NintendOmega

ded

I hate Coldplay, too.
Everyone hates Coldplay.

Well everyone should hate Coldplay, but my brother likes them. =_=

Oh, how did I get that gun?

OSHIT, I'm gonna trip! Must let go of gun so I don't fall on my face.

Watch out tonberry, it's flying right towards your hands!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:13 pm

-Zephyrotica-
Orphie
Guys guys guys guys.

I need some help.

In life, there is no resettin'. There are also no fairies, extra lives, or continue screens. Game Over is Game Over. So don't ******** up. Oh by the way, there's also no strategy guide, so if you get stuck, TOO ********' BAD

I can play with that a bit. That's a good bunch of fodder there.

@ Betty - Yeah, just a few aspects of life.

@ Nin - I've thought of that, but I can't go anywhere with it.

Orphie

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:13 pm

Orphie
Guys guys guys guys.

I need some help.

Zelda.

Encounter a tough time in life (dungeon), overcome the petty stuff (random baddies), get a little help along the way (new item), overcome the problem (kill the boss), reap the rewards (heart and such)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:14 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Orphie
Guys guys guys guys.

I need some help.

Zelda.

Encounter a tough time in life (dungeon), overcome the petty stuff (random baddies), get a little help along the way (new item), overcome the problem (kill the boss), reap the rewards (heart and such)
Whoa this is good s**t.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Orphie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:14 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Orphie
Guys guys guys guys.

I need some help.

Zelda.

I've only got one piece of paper. I'm not going to be able to relate all those things to life in an obvious way that I can think of.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:15 pm

-Zephyrotica-
Orphie
Guys guys guys guys.

I need some help.

In life, there is no resettin'. There are also no fairies, extra lives, or continue screens. Game Over is Game Over. So don't ******** up. Oh by the way, there's also no strategy guide, so if you get stuck, TOO ********' BAD

Hmm... well interms of the Game Over thing, that one there can be related to Fire Emblem, seeing as if someone dies there they STAY gone.

Lessee... in relation to mario, coins CAN be found out in the open.

one tends to see pennies on the ground, right?

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Orphie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:17 pm

TtheHero
-Zephyrotica-
Orphie
Guys guys guys guys.

I need some help.

Hmm... well interms of the Game Over thing, that one there can be related to Fire Emblem, seeing as if someone dies there they STAY gone.

I've never played Fire Emblem. And I'm sure that no one I know would get it.

The only thing I can think about with Mario is 'shrooms. xD
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:17 pm

TtheHero
-Zephyrotica-
Orphie
Guys guys guys guys.

I need some help.

Mario is a pretty accurate representation of life.

If you spend your life on acid.

5ir Psycho 5exy

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:21 pm

Orphie
Harusame Mizukishi
Orphie
Guys guys guys guys.

I need some help.

Zelda.

I've only got one piece of paper. I'm not going to be able to relate all those things to life in an obvious way that I can think of.

Just throwing stuff out there. =P
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12914 12915 12916 12917 12918 12919 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games