Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:01 pm

Yay...I want to get into a fresh new one...with people I know too...

I STILL HAVN'T ROLEPLAYED WITH TALON-SAN FOREVER!

Even when I was here... sad

I have so much to say...but for now I will wait for my Ragnarok to finish torrenting..
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:10 pm

Well, theres plenty out there for you to choose from... wink

I dunno if Talon is in a RP or not... o.o
At least, he isnt in any i'm in.... And I dont think i've roleplayed with him before...
There are alot of friends on here I havn't roleplayed with before... >.>'

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:12 pm

Disturbing Tale Teller

At least, he isnt in any i'm in.... And I dont think i've roleplayed with him before...

Last Time I roleplayed with him was when my friend Chloe/RheaFaery was on here...

That was...Over a year ago....v.v'''
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:14 pm

xXKyousukeXx
Disturbing Tale Teller

Last Time I roleplayed with him was when my friend Chloe/RheaFaery was on here...

That was...Over a year ago....v.v'''

I remember Rhea... I think I've been in 1 roleplay with her when she was here.... That was a little after I joined the RPR....

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:15 pm

^^''' It was quite an incident with her...as with many before and after her...personally I don't think contemplating suicide gets you anywhere..
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:18 pm

xXKyousukeXx
^^''' It was quite an incident with her...as with many before and after her...personally I don't think contemplating suicide gets you anywhere..

o.o

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:20 pm

Yeah...but that's in the past...^^''' Forgetting that!...She's fine don't worry....alive and well....

I want to get into a basic adventure fantasy roleplay...no fancy storyline, nice paragraphs, to the core interaction....and a chance to refresh my dying english vocabulary...my french is starting to take over...^^'''
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:28 pm

xXKyousukeXx
Yeah...but that's in the past...^^''' Forgetting that!...She's fine don't worry....alive and well....

I want to get into a basic adventure fantasy roleplay...no fancy storyline, nice paragraphs, to the core interaction....and a chance to refresh my dying english vocabulary...my french is starting to take over...^^'''

Hmm....
Basic fantasy...
English vocab. refresh....

Dunno... sweatdrop
At the moment, i'm only in *thinks REALLY hard*
Maybe 5 roleplays.... One of them full, one of them probably dead since it hasnt started yet, another where its just me and someone else roleplaying, but goes too fast for some people to keep up, and two that take a while for anyone to post in....

Just take a look around all the roleplays and see what suits your fancy! ^_^

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:35 pm

Disturbing Tale Teller
xXKyousukeXx

Hmm....
Basic fantasy...

Dunno... sweatdrop
Maybe 5 roleplays.... One of them full, one of them probably dead since it hasnt started yet, another where its just me and someone else roleplaying, but goes too fast for some people to keep up, and two that take a while for anyone to post in....

^^''' Wow...Same old RPR....Well I'll go window shopping when I'll get the time...I just got a job and I'm balancing out my schedule...along with my recording sessions and my photo sessions... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:40 pm

xXKyousukeXx
Disturbing Tale Teller
xXKyousukeXx

Hmm....
Basic fantasy...

Dunno... sweatdrop

^^''' Wow...Same old RPR....Well I'll go window shopping when I'll get the time...I just got a job and I'm balancing out my schedule...along with my recording sessions and my photo sessions... sweatdrop

Ah... yeah, I had to do something like that when I joined TPYO...
Random rehersals, big concerts, confusion galore....

I dont think the RPR will ever change, really...
No matter how many new members, no mater how many subforums, rules changes, or even roleplays....
Its a good thing, because if it changed too much, I might wind up lost...
sweatdrop pirate

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:42 pm

*cough*...I did go a little crazy on the sub-forums when they arrived...guess I was just a little excited when something new was introduced to guilds...good thing they went to use...after buying so many I had no idea what to do with them anymore...^^''''
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:47 pm

Got to go out....It's Report Card Time... gonk

xXKyousukeXx

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:48 pm

xXKyousukeXx
*cough*...I did go a little crazy on the sub-forums when they arrived...guess I was just a little excited when something new was introduced to guilds...good thing they went to use...after buying so many I had no idea what to do with them anymore...^^''''

Heheh...
The subforums were a cool idea, and i'm sure many of us (including me) are glad you bought so many... without a bunch, we wouldnt have a questing subforum, the art subforum, the major roleplay subforum, and whatnot, so early in the game, though, i'm sure they would have been thought of eventually.... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:04 pm

Hey all...just a quick little minor thing...that's incredibly annoying! My internet at home is disconnected (well my housemate just took the router but still...) so I won't be online till Monday night at the very very very very earliest...more likely it'll be tuesday or wed. I'm on campus doing a couple little things so I thought I'd let you guys know.

Cat69

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:22 pm

Hey, I am fine leaving the "Kira" portion of you behind. Sama-san is the person behind the keys- and the one that I truly respect. Speaking of which, do you wish to leave behind your nickname of Sama-san with the Kira persona? Just say the word and I shall stop with that nickname too, even if the respect will always be there. cool

As for the RP . . . sweatdrop I haven't RPed in a very long time. To be honest, there have been a thread or two in the refuge that caught my eye- but my mother is due to visit in less than a month. When that comes along, I will disappear for about two weeks, and to join a RP only to disappear later would be rude.

Once her visit is done, I hope to either join up in one, or perhaps ressurect my Guardians of the Gate RP. The previous incarnation went well enough- until my hiatus. Then it died a painful death. crying

Has it really been that long since Rhea disappeared from our midst?! eek I remember her well- and hadn't even realized how long it was since she left. In your abscence, Sama-san, things have gone much as they had when you were here. Insanity in the main OOC thread, RPs come and go, and now with all those subforums you made, we have diversified our home into a mini-gaia! It is soooooooooo good to see you again! *gluggles again*
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games