Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:00 pm
Yeah, it should have been in the anime.
Ooh, KnK in the US? But that's wayyy too expensive. Not spending that kind of money, no matter how much I love it.
But I'm still dead from Supernatural and the new Doctor Who. My friend called me in tears after both, and I ended up crying too.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:11 am
I never really watch tv. I watch anime, which is much better.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:07 pm
my favorites in a list
1. Supernatural
2. anime
3. regular tv shows
4. manga
5. other books

XD its how i decide what i really want  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:20 pm
Uuchan... Shinjiru?  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:29 pm
excuse my absence. school has kept me busy.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:52 pm
It's okay, I have flappy wingies! Saving up for the ones I actually want though lol.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:32 pm
XD I LOVE YOUR WINGIES UCCHAN  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:11 pm
XD on a good note, today I walked around for a few hours with a live canary on my head
she was funny, and pooed on other people
lucky me!

on a bad note I need to rant and complain
without being told im being annoying
is anyone up for listening?  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:13 pm
If I were in my apartment I'd say I would listen to you however I am at my parent's house which means they record everything I do. Mom normally goes to bed at 11:00-ish. It's 12:41 here and she's still up. Proof? That's it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:19 pm
Well just so everyone knows monday-fridays I have school so I maybe late to reply in the morning and afternoon. But on a rp note I will probably have london continue her adventure soon  

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:25 pm
I guess I could put a character in that RP so that you won't get bored. I have so many characters I don't think I'll be adding any, but we'll see. Right now I'm going to bed(so my stalker Mom can too. Yeah, 25 years old and still being closely watched by my mother. Go figure). Tomorrow I'll see what I can do for you so you're not spending all your time waiting. How about I bring KoTari into things? His profile's in my thread in the profiles subforum.
I'll reply to you tomorrow alright? It's so late here it's almost early ~_^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:25 pm
puppetofdeath
XD on a good note, today I walked around for a few hours with a live canary on my head
she was funny, and pooed on other people
lucky me!

on a bad note I need to rant and complain
without being told im being annoying
is anyone up for listening?

Go ahead, unload.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:49 pm
I've been living at the dorms for a few weeks and already my grades are all above 90, my dorm is clean and I'm not stressed out anymore because right now all I have to do is take care of myself. Its refreshing because I've been the second adult in the house to take care of my brothers and cousins occasionally since I was five. Everytime I come home though I hate being there a little more, there is drama, and I get stressed. my weekends are supposed to be able studying and recharging, but instead mom gets mad at me for the boys, the boys get mad at me becuase of mom, and all I hear is how I'm lazy, I'm selfish, and I'm stupid on a regular basis. I have to clean their mess, deal with their attitudes, fix their communication problems and they chew me out bacause I'm not doing a good enough job. I'm human, and what's more I dont think that its fair that they unload everything onto me. IT never bothered me before, I just took it and smiled, and when mom got angry I assumed the normal position, of doing as she said without complaining, and if I got upset I hold it in until I'm alone. The only reason I started Gaia was so that I could get away from them for a little bit. I dont know why I hate it so much now, but I cant stand having to be yelled at by mom because Joseph forgot to tell her he had a band performance, or Derrick lost his glasses. I hate it more when she expects me to know everything, things change every year in band, I cant know exactly what Joseph is doing when, and Its been a long time since I was in elementry school, I also have my own life! I shouldnt have to remember their schedules so that their lives can go on. I'm sick of all the s**t that they put me through, and I'm tired of being expected to be more than human! I shouldnt have to play Mom! I'm 18 years old, I have my life to start, and I have no reason to take care of anyone else!

End rant here.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:48 am
Sounds tough. Maybe you should just stay at school more and go home less, if it stresses you out so much.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:30 am
My thoughts exactly Fanatic. Puppet you should stay in the dorms if they are giving you that much trouble. I know there was one time shortly after I moved into the city where Mom and Dad yelled at me every time they had the chance. So, I kept my phone off and I ignored them for a few weeks. It was the best few weeks of my life. They started bitching at my brother instead even though we lived in two separate towns at the time. I loved it. Not only did I get peace and quiet, but they realized how much they harass me and my know-it-all brother got a taste of what I had to put up with for years.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games