Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I just lost my virginity. o_o; Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virgin?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Arousingly Adorable

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:47 pm
u r ******** 15 years old and u have had sex oh my ******** god what the ******** is the world coming too children have sex ******** i hate this day and age
agggggggggggh this is just ******** wrong children haveing sex then boasting about it god i should just agggh sex for kid is wrong wait till u are an adult ok god i have 2 go!!!!!!!!!! this is just makeing me sick  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:30 pm
Does this mean that 90% of Gaians are virgins? eek

HMM...  

Nukiuchi

Nukiuchi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:31 pm
Never mind, the poll says 79%. LOL !  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:54 pm
damn  

Inuzen

Inuzen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:45 pm
Ambo178
vergin and pround of it all tho my friend at age 11 was rapped by her brothers friends

that's just wrong  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:10 pm
I lost my virginity, about a 3 months ago.

I'm 15 too, so I kind of feel like I'm too young?
But whever.
I meant to wait untill I was 18, but intentions really don't get you anywhere, sweatdrop

I stalked the guy I had sex with, and on my birthday he asked me out~!

: D

He didn't presure me into it, or anything awful like that though. He's the sweetest thing.

I just felt like I wanted to do it. And I loved it.

LittleSpaceCase

Partying Prophet

Cassiexchan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:11 pm
whatagirl
I'm still a virgin in real life...but my cyber virginity was taken away. exclaim exclaim
[ I'm actually the same way. Lost my e-virginity, and I regret it now. I didn't really know NOT to do it at the time though, because I didn't know it was wrong...o_O; Confusing? I was 12 at the time...

I want my first time to be with someone I love though. I'd say I'd wait until I'm married, but I honestly don't know whether I can wait that long. I want to be with someone at least a year or two though before doing it.
I'm 14 now, so I'm fine with not losing my rl virginity. <3
]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:16 pm
WalkingxDead
whatagirl
I'm still a virgin in real life...but my cyber virginity was taken away. exclaim exclaim
[ I'm actually the same way. Lost my e-virginity, and I regret it now. I didn't really know NOT to do it at the time though, because I didn't know it was wrong...o_O; Confusing? I was 12 at the time...

I want my first time to be with someone I love though. I'd say I'd wait until I'm married, but I honestly don't know whether I can wait that long. I want to be with someone at least a year or two though before doing it.
]

When you say 'cyber virginity' do you mean you had sex through the computer? I am one of those majorly sheltered peoples, who dont know anything about sex and that stuff... so the majority of these conversations confuse me... heh... I'm 17 too sweatdrop  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Cassiexchan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:19 pm
Rin Kairiu
WalkingxDead
whatagirl

]

When you say 'cyber virginity' do you mean you had sex through the computer? I am one of those majorly sheltered peoples, who dont know anything about sex and that stuff... so the majority of these conversations confuse me... heh... I'm 17 too sweatdrop
[ Yeah...basically. Just text and stuff. I guess it's not much worse then reading erotic fiction or something, and I know a lot of people do that, but I still feel bad.

I was soooo sheltered at 12, so I didn't really know what I was doing at the time. ><;
]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:47 pm
WalkingxDead
Rin Kairiu
WalkingxDead
whatagirl

]

[ Yeah...basically. Just text and stuff. I guess it's not much worse then reading erotic fiction or something, and I know a lot of people do that, but I still feel bad.

I was soooo sheltered at 12, so I didn't really know what I was doing at the time. ><;
]

Awww... poor you... I've been sheltered my whole life... my friends started to shock and amaize me with all the unsheltered stuff for about two years now... but I am stuill considered the young and innocent child at my school, lol.  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lady Chu Monster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:39 am
Vex_VonDerk
u r ******** 15 years old and u have had sex oh my ******** god what the ******** is the world coming too children have sex ******** i hate this day and age
agggggggggggh this is just ******** wrong children haveing sex then boasting about it god i should just agggh sex for kid is wrong wait till u are an adult ok god i have 2 go!!!!!!!!!! this is just makeing me sick

Who are you to call me a child? Just because I'm 15 doesn't make me immature, I'm an independent, literate, and I think I put plenty of thought into what I did with my boyfriend, seeing as I spent two weeks reading up everything I could about sex so I wouldn't get hurt or pregnant [[Right now, the odds of me getting pregnant statistically are at about .5%, so yeah.]] and we've been dating over a year and a month now.

Sorry, I just have serious issues with people calling me a child. talk2hand Because I know I'm more mature than to be called a child, so I apologize for my outburst at you.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:46 am
...Does having sex with a couch still make me a virgin?  

oO The Jukebox Hero Oo

pxxn

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:32 am
lost my virginity a bit mroe then 2 years ago XD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:59 am
pxxn
lost my virginity a bit mroe then 2 years ago XD

Don't suppose you wanna help a guy out losing his? sweatdrop rofl  

oO The Jukebox Hero Oo

diaper genie

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:58 am
I lost it to my ex husband....

that poop head.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games