Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
New to the guild? Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crzycziri

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:22 pm
Name: Cziri Oringato

Race: Homo Ferox of Kerash, a being similar to a Homo Sapien of Earth, but has considerly more spirit/chi.

Personality: Quiet. Enraged. Lost. Deppresed.

Weapons: A specialized spear, his own body, chi.

Powers: Control over all elements, great ki manipulation, manipulation over his own body..

Height/weight: Height 6'0
Weight 200

Attire: None, but a simple cloth that runs down his legs, and two leg bracers, and two large gauntlets.

Proir death count: *uncountable*

Relations: He believes love is false..

Back ground: too large.. summarized.. born, died of giant beast, his spirit took over beast body, beast was killed, he was freed, he regained body, brought back planet..  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
BUMP

jeffz_urdman

`Mr Poke`

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:15 am
hi hi im 13 and i live in the U.S. and i hpe that i will like this guild very much.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:39 pm
hello im james and i live in washington  

coolgye1

SammyPuppyLover24

3,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:51 am
Hi everyone! My name is Samantha, but you can call me Shira. I love to read, draw anime, play video games, roleplay (obviously ^^) and watching TV. One of my favorite shows is Most Haunted and my favorite anime is Inuyasha. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:32 pm
Hi My name is Mathew But people call me ish why is beond me
i enjoy art and makeing art i am querntly 16 but almost 17
i live in the U S of A and im curently in a program for gifted (start peopel)
Just so you all know i don't do well with grammer and spelling but i do enjnoy rping
i enjoy future experiences in this guilde

bows to the people  

Chikubi 666

Feronen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:40 pm
Hey, I'm Devon, but please refer to me as Feronen.

I don't have a profile as mine tends to vary a lot.

Also, I'd like to point you guys to this sight.

gundampoo.proboards25.com

This is Gundam Portal, a Gundam role-playing board for all you Gundam lovers. We have a whopping 108 members, but not even half of them are active, so we'd like people who love Gundam (and KNOW more than Gundam Wing, Gundam SEED, and G Gundam) to please join us in our revelries.

Anyways, I hope that I meet some people and stay on everyone's good side.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:11 am
hi im tyler im 15
i like red and blake  

the revers

jc the great

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:49 am
Yay xd xd xd xd

i made it ,so i dont care i put a $9,000 bounty on acekill and axis1, axis, or axis2

if you take out all three of them i will give 100,000  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:38 am
Hello everyone. I am looking forward to the battle arena and will take up on anyone's challenge as I do want to test the limits of the new battle system when it comes out. Well that about says it, you may call me J, or whateverelse you wish to but please refrain from too much annoying slurs. Hope you're all ready as I am, cause I won't hold back.

As for the challenge of 'taking' those axis individual's out - What exactly do I have to do? What is the challenge based off of, and where can I sign up to give it my best shot?  

JenovaFailedExperiment

1Miroku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:28 am
hi yal', I used to play but then I went on vacation but now I'm back, so I decided to announce my reentrance, so hi  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:56 am
Hey there guys! I'm glad I've got clearence to join this Guild. I hope this Guild is doin' some seious battlin', or else I will! razz

Who am I? Well, I am Inferno Mage! I'm a big time Final Fantasy fan, and love to RPB! I'm 16 years old and live in Holland. Ow and, yeah I'm a guy...

Anyway, I'll make sure to stay active and have a nice time here! Yeehaw!! And if anyone wants to battle, PM me! Where do you post your characters btw? I haven't checked at all, just went to this place straight away... biggrin

Also here's one of my earlier RPB's on The Final Fantasy Forums:

<~ Ace vs. Princess Rachel ~>  

Inferno_Mage

Sasuke_ Uchiha_Venture

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:47 pm
hello, im 13 years old and my name is Rikki, im sometimes called Raven becasue, for some reason, peaple say it fits me better, but thats just a small group of peaple, everyone else calls me rikki, as you can see by my avvi, and sig, I like sasuke, alot! I even cosplay as him, and he's my rp character, but thast another story, I listen to punk rock and for further imformation of me, check my profile.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:42 am
Names Michael, I... LIke.... MUFFINS! xd
Uhh... Yea. Nice to meet you guys, im 15.(still single) and i like games, music, and.... guy stuff.

Yea.... im pretty random also. Nice to meet you all.  

1boy1

TheDarkAdvocate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:20 pm
Hey guys whatsup? Well my name is danny and my rp info is in my profile well this sounds fun so pm me  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games