Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:15 am
Kanda expected himself to snap, but somehow he could not. As soon as Didrika let him go, he growled and turned away cursing bitterly as he walked away.

"T-That was scary." Allen breathed looking back at Didrika, still surprised. Things could have turned out a lot worse, but no one was harmed.

"... He's quite something, isn't he?"

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:31 am
"Didi, why'd you do that! It could have been dangerous!"

Didrika was slient for a moment."... UWAAAH! Oh My God! NO WAY! I COULDN'T POSSIBLY...!"

"Didi! What's wrong?!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:35 am
"A-are you alright?.... D-... Didi!" Allen stared at the girl as she spoke.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:40 am
"I....I....I think....I think I like him..."

"What!? You mean... Yuu?" Lavi looked in the direction he had walked away in.

"...Uh-huh....Daddy! Mommy! What do I do!?!?" Didrika cried out with tears in her eyes.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:42 am
"You can possibly.. Kanda?!" He looked at Lavi with a concerned expression.

Carlotta chuckled, watching the girl and the other two.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:55 am
"I..I don't know!!!! What do I doooo!?!?!?" Didrika grabbed Allens shirt and shook it.

"Uh.....I don't know...." Lavi was at a lost of advice for his daughter.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:59 am
"It's okay! It's okay Didi!" He choked, trying to get Didrika to let go of him. Allen attempted to calm the girl down.

"Why not tell him."

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:40 pm
"GEH!" Didrika let go of Allen's shirt and stared at Carlotta. "I...I can't do that!!!"

Lavi nodded and crossed his arms. "She might have survived this, but if she were to try that stunt, who knows?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:47 pm
Allen straightened himself out and for a moment was silent. "Hmm.."

"Well, I guess for now you'll have to put up with it."

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:55 pm
"meh!" She was silent for a moemnt. "...Fine! I'll tell him!" And with that she once again ran off to find Kanda.

"Umeboshi-chaaan!" Lavi called out, reaching a hand out futily, trying to reach her, although she had already taken off. "That one'll give me a heartattack one of these days."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:58 pm
"Dear me.." She blinked watching as the girl ran off.

Allen looked at Lavi. "I hope not." He sighed. "She gets into all sorts of things.."

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:05 pm
“She’s always been emotional but it’s never been this emotion before.” He shook his head. “Wait! This is your fault!” He pointed an accusing finger at Carlotta. “You’re the one that made her want to confess!”

---

Didrika was looking around while she ran. "I'm pretty sure he went in this direction.... Kanda Bread!!!" She called out, giving up hope of finding him unassisted.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:09 pm
Carlotta blinked and laughed nervously. "Well.. I guess you're right. My bad.. But perhaps it's best for her."

Kanda paused as he herd his name from around the corner, he looked back for a few seconds and then continued walking.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:16 pm
“If she can get him on her side, then that would be a good thing. But there’s no guarantee of that and I worry.” Lavi said, shaking his head, knowing blaming her would not solve anything.

---

"Kanda Bread!" She called out louder this time. The more she ran, the more she knew what she was really feeling.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:19 pm
"Let's hope it's good for him as well.."

This time Kanda came to a full stop and waiting for the girl to turn the corner. "What?" He asked.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games