Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sculpted - art + craft guild
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonRoseKohaku

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:50 pm
I Amber, I live in SC, USA. I am 19 turning 20 in october and I love to make costumes and to sew in general. i also make jewerly and do painting,but I have work in most all media.Working with Clay is my biggest weakness and I am best at sewing clothes! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:08 pm
Herbal-Fairy
bounyelf
ohhh i do make up too Ashley. i am enrolled in an advanced make up class right now. We learning how to put on beards and mustaches. Switching programs or transferring is a pain. grr...

off topic is there a thread for people who make jewelry that is one of the main things i do.

Sweet!! ^_^ I was never too fond of hair work XP lol Although I do kinda enjoy tieing hair (or if you want to get technical "ventilating hair") Are you doing it on lace or with just the hair and spirit gum?

hair and spirit gum. It was very itchy. Its not like we have choice over assignments, but we can choose the design.

behold the madness. I am mario and dahli's love child. Btw i hail form the city of vampires and voodoo. I am currently 22 and studying communications. I like to make necklaces and bracelets the most. As for clay works i make horns and have not really explored too much.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v11/elfgirl/?action=view¤t=haircutandhair001.jpg

btw i do not always have the mario stash. Lols.  

bounyelf

9,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

killercamelsofthenight

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:15 pm
- I'm Abby. I live in the suburbs of DC, in the USA.
- I've been sculpting for two sessions, I think the first one began around November and the other one started around February.
- What got me started in sculpting was quite bluntly, a lack of figure drawing classes. I had a teacher I really liked, and he stopped teaching figure drawing. So instead of starting a new experience with figure drawing, I decided that figure sculpting could be just as interesting. And it's been really great so far.
- I guess my specialty is the human figure. My weaknesses..everything else? I really only sculpt n***s.
- My deviant art page. It has most of my sculptures uploaded on it. http://volubleviking.deviantart.com/  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:23 pm
Hello, everyone.

I'm The Flesh Failure (it's the title of one of my favorite songs from one of my favorite musicals, if you know musical then, yay! heart ). I'm 18 and am in the U.S.

I've been taking 3-D Art for class this year, and I've been into all types of art my whole life. I've made crafty things a LOOONG time ago, but none recently. I would like to start making crafty things again soon though. If I had to say, I think my specialty is drawing and sculpting people. I'm really weak with making clothes, and abstract sculptures though.

A quick random fact about me: My favorite animal is the skunk! mrgreen  

The Flesh Failure

ladyjewell

6,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:29 pm
hello all. i am ladyjewell on the web, or Angel IRL. I'm 38, a graphic artist working in the Washington, DC area, and have been a crafter since I was a kid, watching my mom sew my clothes and do macrame and pottery.

I am currently on a jewelry-making kick, tho' I also make costumes (I'm a part-time SCAdian), origami, kumihimo (Japanese Braiding), and crochet if I have any free time. xd

BTW, skunks are terribly cute when they have had their stink sacks removed.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:14 pm
Greetings from a new member!

As you can read, my name is Tanua.

I'm almost a quarter century old, and live in various places in the US. In Utah at the moment, but originally from NY. I've also lived in NC, PA, and MA. I travel. XD

I think I have been drawing, creating and such since I was very young. I only got really into sculpting in college, as I got my degree in Movie Special Effects. I wish I could sew better, but I do things from sculpting in two types of clay (Roma Plastalina and Super Sculpty), to soap carving, Wood carving, minor dabbling in Stain glass and skills in Welding. I also make costumes, and know how to make molds.

My main weakness might be trying to make something look dark in super sculpty. Most of the things I make tend to be cute and you tend to want to hug them. (well if they were real) My strength is cute things, and I do better with critters then humans.

I also run a Sumi-e Scroll mini shop in Gaia, but that isn't really what the guild is about.

Links:

My Deviantart Page
Links to Sculpture section

I hope to learn alot here, and also maybe find people who like my work enough to prod me occasionally to make things. XD I need more practice with my sculpting so it doens't get rusty, but sometimes I need a bit of poking to remind me that I need to work on them.  

Tanua

nightwings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:05 am
My name is Nightwings, I am 24 (I know oldbie of doom!) and have been on Gaia since about 3 months into its' creation. I am from the US, Arizona more specifically. I have been sculpting and such for fun randomly my entire life... only recently stumbling upon a cookie jar I made of a bullfrog in elementary school. I am really interested in all kinds of crafting and hope to post some picks as time goes on... the first big one, while not super exciting, are graduation announcements. So whooo excited.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:02 am
I posted about myself, a few pages back (like on page 9 or 10...i think)
There I only have One picture, well now i have more.

http://mercyuntold513.deviantart.com/

this is me. This is not all of it, this isn't even the good stuff... I have alot more that I have done that I will be adding, However enjoy this stuff for now. blaugh  

Mercy_untold

Herbal-Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:49 am
Tanua
Greetings from a new member!

As you can read, my name is Tanua.

I'm almost a quarter century old, and live in various places in the US. In Utah at the moment, but originally from NY. I've also lived in NC, PA, and MA. I travel. XD

I think I have been drawing, creating and such since I was very young. I only got really into sculpting in college, as I got my degree in Movie Special Effects. I wish I could sew better, but I do things from sculpting in two types of clay (Roma Plastalina and Super Sculpty), to soap carving, Wood carving, minor dabbling in Stain glass and skills in Welding. I also make costumes, and know how to make molds.

My main weakness might be trying to make something look dark in super sculpty. Most of the things I make tend to be cute and you tend to want to hug them. (well if they were real) My strength is cute things, and I do better with critters then humans.

I also run a Sumi-e Scroll mini shop in Gaia, but that isn't really what the guild is about.

Links:

My Deviantart Page
Links to Sculpture section

I hope to learn alot here, and also maybe find people who like my work enough to prod me occasionally to make things. XD I need more practice with my sculpting so it doens't get rusty, but sometimes I need a bit of poking to remind me that I need to work on them.

What school did you go to for SFX??  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:45 am
I'm kotura. I'm paranoid about stalkers and such so that's the only name you'll get to call me by, though some nicknames others have found for me are; Ko, Kot and Kotty. I live in Canada, and that's as detailed as I get online.

I paint with acrylic and watercolour, but also sculpt with fimo, modelling clay, and soapstone. I am thinking of starting to make stuffed animals, but I lack serious sewing skills.

Most of my work is fantasy, creatures I've made up, or dragon characters for the many roleplays I do.  

Kotura

deborahalejandra

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:24 am
Hi I'm Deborah, I'm 22 and I'm from Puerto Rico. I'm a 5th year Plastic Arts student. I've always loved art. Right now i'm in my last year in college ^_^ and i'm taking a sculpture class, i like it. I've done painting, drawing, ceramics, sculpting, computer graphics(photoshop), and graphic art(printing). I'll later post some pics of my work smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:15 am
hi, i am tassan and i am 16 from Pakistan

i just been in sculpting 1 or 2 months

i loved 2D so wanted to hav a taste of 3D

i like abstract art more than kitties or other things!

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Pm Accountant

1,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:44 pm
Hi! 3nodding I'm Katie, I'm 16 and I'm from the USA. Even though I'm better at 2D and digital art, I do 3D crafts as well. I work with clay, and felt. I'm a noob at both of those though. sweatdrop

I like making plushies, but it takes forever, and also gets a bit annoying, that's why I lik making things out of clay more.

I like making clay charms, especially food charms. Like cakes, and strawberries, doughnuts, pie, sushi...etc. With little faces on them. Then I put gloss glaze on them to make them shiney.

I hope to get better. whee

I got started with clay a few weeks ago; I saw clay made jewelry on DeviantART and I thought they where ADORABLE. biggrin I haven't taken any pictures of mine yet, but I'll post them when ever I take them!! ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:16 pm
Hello! :] You can call me Inu, or whatever other nickname you want. I`m 14, and I live in the USA. I work mostly with clay, paper, and random stuff I find lying around. I`ve been making crafts since I was very young, and I`ve always loved it. I hope to meet lots of new people and see lots of art while I`m here. =]  

Inu_Fangirl

Frooks

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:51 pm
Hello, My name is Beth. I do pretty much any type of art out there. I should probably get a deviant art as well so i can post my projects. I am 18 years old and live in the U.S. I am currently working with clay (it needs to be watered down though because i think it got dried out >.<) I hope that I can use my coloring skills to make the sculpture come to life as well. biggrin

I plan to sell some of my works at the Ren fair this year.

I do a lot of 2D art. I love bold, eye catching colors, and i enjoy making all sorts of jewelry and fashion accessories. I also love to paint. I painted a light switch plate recently too.

:3

I tried making a plushy and failed . . . I used to make napkin dolls when i was 10 xD  
Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games