Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:30 pm
intense_fire
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Ryed twitched. "Later! But now we have to go!" He grabbed the guy's hand and both dissappeared, reappearing in a room full of reptillian creatures. Ryed saw the man behind a veil of Darkness. "You! I should've known!"
ah Ryed so we meet agian with Damos i see, so do you wish to see your brother alive Damos twisted ??*Somad was twicthing in his chair tryin to get out of the ropes*
WHat have you done to my brother scream im going to kill you* takes out both Swords and his right eye became Blue and his left Red* You die today*in an dual voice*((think about the Fusion voices from DBZ))* all around him energy arouse breaking the floor and destroying the rocks, the Enigmas tryed to Attack him but were destryed instantly if they came to close, soon he became inguzed in white light that flashed thru the underworld destroying the rest of the engimas except for the thing in the veil of darkness*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:39 pm
((hey i remade some of the First post to Fit the story, and Is hydra sora i dont know who is who so Pm me or something so i can know who is who))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:43 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((hey i remade some of the First post to Fit the story, and Is hydra sora i dont know who is who so Pm me or something so i can know who is who))
((Thx TGR, okay so Sora is hydra))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:58 pm
Berry stopped and saw Damos"D.amos...?"she said and she had forgotten about the ooze that was all around and when it touch her she couldnt move and was shaking but she didnt know what to say at Damos now, so basically she just kinda stood there trapped in the ooze watching him.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:38 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Berry stopped and saw Damos"D.amos...?"she said and she had forgotten about the ooze that was all around and when it touch her she couldnt move and was shaking but she didnt know what to say at Damos now, so basically she just kinda stood there trapped in the ooze watching him.
*notices out of the corner of his eyes that Berry was becoming ingulfed by the Ooze that created the Enigmas* no berry, i cant lose you *he had to make a decision brother or her*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:49 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
*notices out of the corner of his eyes that Berry was becoming ingulfed by the Ooze that created the Enigmas* no berry, i cant lose you *he had to make a decision brother or her*
Berry tryed her best to get out of the ooze but it didnt do anything and it got all over her hands and she was shaking more and closed her eyes and knew it was probably over for her.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:02 pm
ah decisions decisions decisions who will ou choose twisted , the Girl who believes in heart you Or you own blood and kin ninja *as he says this he gets Really close to Somads face and licks it burning_eyes , and then puts his long claw at his neck*, you cant save them both ya know, you must sacrifice one to choose the other 3nodding or else they both Die twisted
decisions decisions decisions, ah what a choice you must make twisted rofl twisted *twisted evil laughter same as when he was Somad*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:11 pm
intense_fire
ah decisions decisions decisions who will ou choose twisted , the Girl who believes in heart you Or you own blood and kin ninja *as he says this he gets Really close to Somads face and licks it burning_eyes , and then puts his long claw at his neck*, you cant save them both ya know, you must sacrifice one to choose the other 3nodding or else they both Die twisted
decisions decisions decisions, ah what a choice you must make twisted rofl twisted *twisted evil laughter same as when he was Somad*
You b*****d Your Going to pay scream * he sprade his arms and then His earing Burst into a flach of light and on Either side of him Was to wolves each one unique to each other* both of you attack him, im going to get Berry domokun  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:29 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
intense_fire
You b*****d Your Going to pay scream * he sprade his arms and then His earing Burst into a flach of light and on Either side of him Was to wolves each one unique to each other* both of you attack him, im going to get Berry domokun
Berry fall to the ground and was mostly with in the ooze now and eyes were shut closed by the ooze.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:43 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
intense_fire
Berry fall to the ground and was mostly with in the ooze now and eyes were shut closed by the ooze.
no you dont *slashes the ooze amd pm;y the ooze cutting her free* are you okay*as he asked this the ooze suddenly became Enigmas*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:59 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
intense_fire
no you dont *slashes the ooze amd pm;y the ooze cutting her free* are you okay*as he asked this the ooze suddenly became Enigmas*
Berry opened her eyes and hugged Damos"Damos."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:02 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
intense_fire
no time for that now we need to go now* slashes the enigmas that had now formed and were ready for an attack, then he picks her up and runs*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:11 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
intense_fire
no time for that now we need to go now* slashes the enigmas that had now formed and were ready for an attack, then he picks her up and runs*
Berry looks at the Enigmas and was confused on where it came from.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:33 pm
ah get off of me you stupid muts scream evil * He screamed as he stuck both wolves into the wall* now its yyou turn my little friend... eek evil *Somad was gone untied buy a strange Enigmas with a celestial light surrounded them, they were pure souls* So you think you could get me tied done that easily, did you Sanmex evil  

-D03 Deux Dos-

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:35 pm
intense_fire
ah get off of me you stupid muts scream evil * He screamed as he stuck both wolves into the wall* now its yyou turn my little friend... eek evil *Somad was gone untied buy a strange Enigmas with a celestial light surrounded them, they were pure souls* So you think you could get me tied done that easily, did you Sanmex evil
Berry was watching what was going on all around her.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games