Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Want to tell how you became emo? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MezzoPianoX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:17 pm
angel_a107
Gerchit
angel_a107
thexwordsxofxtruthx
well back 2 the subject
i guess i became "emo" (i dont like to use that term because its more of a stupid label )
either after my parents split
or maybe when my freind passed on from leukemia
or quite possiabley because my mom and my grendmother are on rocky ground.
my mom was always hard on me.
she yelled (hell she still yells) allot at me.
to make things worse my step father is a dumbass
he says that my ******** grandmother and aunt are sluts and
i was always teased at school for being quiet and "weird"
thats when the cutting started, 6th grade i had enough.
thats it, its not much i dont feel sorry for myself. im just miserable every once and a while (or all the time but whatever..)

yea leukemia is hard on ppl.. 4 the ppl who have it and 4 the ppl who dont... my godbrother has it and since i learned he got it i havent been aloud 2 see him... my parents are also divorced and 6th grade is wen ppl started calling me emo >.<

I think 6th grade is when people begin to notice their hormones and love to think they're at "high school" level.
6th grade was just like every other grade for me.

You have to learn to get over things, learn from them, and move on.
Dwelling on your past is about one of the worst thigns you could do.
That doesn't mean you forget it, it just means it's not a constant reminder, that it doesn't constantly bring you down, it just pops up whenever your brain tells you "You don't need to repeat this all over again, dude".

ha a little late 4 that reminder >.< i lost a friend got depressed and my other friends got sick of it and left me 2... shows me who my real friends r the only 1s that didnt leave me are my twin sister ally and cuzin luke! i thank them often and of course the friends on gaia missed depressin mode

thanks for the support
i get it now....
thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:58 am
I became emo when burger king forgot to put onions on my whopper. crying I was crushed  

Teh Killer Jellabean

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:29 am
Pathetic.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:37 pm
I'm not emo- nor do I want to be.  

Majoras Cake

Flatterer

mooncalf90

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:02 am
I used to be an over emotional person when I was like 14. Now I'm just normal-ish, but I'm still emo because the style isn't complex, and it suits me.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:07 am
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Pathetic.

Whats pathetic??  

Pretty_emo_muffin

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:51 pm
Teh Killer Jellabean
I became emo when burger king forgot to put onions on my whopper. crying I was crushed

This is pathetic.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:28 pm
That was sarcasm  

Teh Killer Jellabean

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:22 pm
Teh Killer Jellabean
That was sarcasm

You're not very good at it my dear.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:05 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Teh Killer Jellabean
That was sarcasm

You're not very good at it my dear.

I'm no good at it either.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

p y n k s t a r r

2,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:21 pm
thexwordsxofxtruthx
angel_a107
Gerchit
angel_a107
thexwordsxofxtruthx
well back 2 the subject
i guess i became "emo" (i dont like to use that term because its more of a stupid label )
either after my parents split
or maybe when my freind passed on from leukemia
or quite possiabley because my mom and my grendmother are on rocky ground.
my mom was always hard on me.
she yelled (hell she still yells) allot at me.
to make things worse my step father is a dumbass
he says that my ******** grandmother and aunt are sluts and
i was always teased at school for being quiet and "weird"
thats when the cutting started, 6th grade i had enough.
thats it, its not much i dont feel sorry for myself. im just miserable every once and a while (or all the time but whatever..)

yea leukemia is hard on ppl.. 4 the ppl who have it and 4 the ppl who dont... my godbrother has it and since i learned he got it i havent been aloud 2 see him... my parents are also divorced and 6th grade is wen ppl started calling me emo >.<

I think 6th grade is when people begin to notice their hormones and love to think they're at "high school" level.
6th grade was just like every other grade for me.

You have to learn to get over things, learn from them, and move on.
Dwelling on your past is about one of the worst thigns you could do.
That doesn't mean you forget it, it just means it's not a constant reminder, that it doesn't constantly bring you down, it just pops up whenever your brain tells you "You don't need to repeat this all over again, dude".

ha a little late 4 that reminder >.< i lost a friend got depressed and my other friends got sick of it and left me 2... shows me who my real friends r the only 1s that didnt leave me are my twin sister ally and cuzin luke! i thank them often and of course the friends on gaia missed depressin mode

thanks for the support
i get it now....
thanks

if ur talkin 2 me then ur welcome...even tho im not sure if i helped with anything..  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:57 am
i only became a little emo from when i asked this girl out and she said no, and she was like the girl of my dreams right, so then i cut my self then ppl at school said hey mark let me see your wrist and stuff and even the girl i asked out said it too, which really got me off but then not to long ago my step father got in an accident and hurt his spine really bad and his doctor gave him this some drug and he took all of them at once one day and went crazy me and my brother left the house to get away and when we got back he hit us and said we couldnt come back in the house then my mom called the police on him and we got some clothes and stayed at my grandparents, then the next day my step dad almost killed him self but then went to dorothy dicks for help and they didnt even help him so then me and my mom and brother went back home cleaned up the mess and our land lord said we had to move out by friday b/c they wanted the house back those bastards and then we moved barely got a new place and after all that i just broke down  

Vrei Sa Plece

worthless emo soup

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:03 pm
I went emo because of a whole bunch of random stuff. xp My father married a horrible woman (My parents had divorced and I was living with my mother.) and every time I went to see him, he would find something wrong with me or yell for no reason (Thankfully, they later divorced and he is his old self again.). I later found out that my father isn't my biological father. My biological father has never tried to talk to me, although I have sent letters. He still has never responded although this was years ago. Then, I became depressed for no apparent reason at all. I tried taking pills to make it better, but the first pills I tried made it worse (I never have been a cutter though. My doctor actually threatened to send me to the 3rd floor of the hospital if I did cut myself.) I think that's about it... 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:11 pm
I never was Emo.
I was apathetic.

That should be the new thing.
"See that kid over there...he's so apath."  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:55 pm
Eri Luvs You
I never was Emo.
I was apathetic.

That should be the new thing.
"See that kid over there...he's so apath."

ilu  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games