Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a sword?
  yes (flame)
  yes (aegis)
  yes (katana)
  yes (G blade)
  no
View Results

MageofH

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:25 pm
hydra4
MageofH
kaiser321
(my leg)

kaiser took a breath and thought for a moment and said "the dean. he might be in trouble. think about it, if you were invading in a place, wouldn't you send lackeys and go for the leader yourself, so that you can just have an easier fight on the weaker ones?"

sweatdrop "I don't know what's sadder, how obvious that is or that none of us thought of it until now...."
*Looks over to the guy holding the heartless*
"It's called a Shadow Heartless, you can keep it if you want, just make sure it doesn't eat your heart"
whats a heart

"Um.... well.... can I borrow your pen and paper?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:46 am
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
(( this time i wasnt on))

Berry kepted looked at Somad waiting for an anwser. "Somad?"
just get ready please sweatdrop we need more people to fight*slashes at the nobodies and heartless*
Berry was still clueless to the max. "I ...I...." Berry ran around and hid somewhere. She didnt know how to fight.
She was hidden in the corcer and she moved some book around her so she was hidden from all the people and enemys now.

Ryed saw a heartless running towards Berry. "Oh no you don't!" Ryed jumped in the air and dragon wings appeared on his back, while his keyblades got a dragonish look. Ryed slashed at the Heartless in a propellorlike motion. He put up a magical wall around him and Berry. "Need some help?"

Helio was pissed. Only one day at this academy and he already had to go to the dean. He knocked on the door and opened it, but what he saw wasn't normal. A guy was holding the dean up by his neck, while Heartless surrounded the duo. Small balls of fire appeared on his fingertips. He threw them all against the Heartless, making them dissappear with a loud explosion. "Let him go", he said calmly to the unknown man. "And why would I do that?" was the reply. Helio grinned and a keyblade formed in his hand. It looked like the Kingdom Key, but it had a flame finish, and the blade wasn't connected to the hilt, though it kept in place as if both parts were connected. "You'll let him go because you don't want to fight me."

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:47 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku

just get ready please sweatdrop we need more people to fight*slashes at the nobodies and heartless*
Berry was still clueless to the max. "I ...I...." Berry ran around and hid somewhere. She didnt know how to fight.
She was hidden in the corcer and she moved some book around her so she was hidden from all the people and enemys now.

Ryed saw a heartless running towards Berry. "Oh no you don't!" Ryed jumped in the air and dragon wings appeared on his back, while his keyblades got a dragonish look. Ryed slashed at the Heartless in a propellorlike motion. He put up a magical wall around him and Berry. "Need some help?"

Helio was pissed. Only one day at this academy and he already had to go to the dean. He knocked on the door and opened it, but what he saw wasn't normal. A guy was holding the dean up by his neck, while Heartless surrounded the duo. Small balls of fire appeared on his fingertips. He threw them all against the Heartless, making them dissappear with a loud explosion. "Let him go", he said calmly to the unknown man. "And why would I do that?" was the reply. Helio grinned and a keyblade formed in his hand. It looked like the Kingdom Key, but it had a flame finish, and the blade wasn't connected to the hilt, though it kept in place as if both parts were connected. "You'll let him go because you don't want to fight me."
"Im scaried....." Berry was shaking"I dont know how to fight...and i cant fight correctly...so yeah...."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:14 am
MageofH
hydra4
MageofH
kaiser321
(my leg)

kaiser took a breath and thought for a moment and said "the dean. he might be in trouble. think about it, if you were invading in a place, wouldn't you send lackeys and go for the leader yourself, so that you can just have an easier fight on the weaker ones?"

sweatdrop "I don't know what's sadder, how obvious that is or that none of us thought of it until now...."
*Looks over to the guy holding the heartless*
"It's called a Shadow Heartless, you can keep it if you want, just make sure it doesn't eat your heart"
whats a heart

"Um.... well.... can I borrow your pen and paper?"
hands it to him  

hydra4

kaiser321

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:35 am
kaiser ran into the dean's office and saw ryed and helio. kaiser pulled out his keyblade and said "need some help?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:42 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku

"Im scaried....." Berry was shaking"I dont know how to fight...and i cant fight correctly...so yeah...."
Berry looked up at him and sighed a bit."Maybe....i shouldnt have came to this school."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:48 am
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku

Berry looked up at him and sighed a bit."Maybe....i shouldnt have came to this school."

[[it's only Helio, Kaiser, just so you know. wink ]]

"Don't talk like that. You know what? After this, I'll teach you how to fight. But for now, just stay in the force field until it's over. It will be over soon, promise." He walked through the force field and immediately slashed through the Heartless and Nobodies that tried to break through the force field. "Anyone else want to try?"

Helio barely noticed someone come in. "And who might you be?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:05 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku

"Don't talk like that. You know what? After this, I'll teach you how to fight. But for now, just stay in the force field until it's over. It will be over soon, promise." He walked through the force field and immediately slashed through the Heartless and Nobodies that tried to break through the force field. "Anyone else want to try?"

((cool avi ))

Berry looked at him then down."okay.....i still dont even understand what is going on...." Berry took out the book from her bag." I got sooo interested in this symbol. Its like a half heartless symbol and half organization. " Berry kepted reading on in the book.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:15 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

((cool avi ))

Berry looked at him then down."okay.....i still dont even understand what is going on...." Berry took out the book from her bag." I got sooo interested in this symbol. Its like a half heartless symbol and half organization. " Berry kepted reading on in the book.

[[thanks. yours isn't bad either.]]

Ryed was thinking while slashing through more of the easy enemies where no end seemed to come to. "I think I get it. This 'war' has something to do with that symbol. It's an alliance between the Heartless and the Nobodies!" Ryed was happy he found out the meaning behind the symbol and rushed to the entry portal. He pointed one of his keyblades to it and 'locked' it. "Right, that's taken care of." As soon as he said that, a new portal opened up. "Oh no, more of them? Can't they give us a break?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:27 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

((cool avi ))

Ryed was thinking while slashing through more of the easy enemies where no end seemed to come to. "I think I get it. This 'war' has something to do with that symbol. It's an alliance between the Heartless and the Nobodies!" Ryed was happy he found out the meaning behind the symbol and rushed to the entry portal. He pointed one of his keyblades to it and 'locked' it. "Right, that's taken care of." As soon as he said that, a new portal opened up. "Oh no, more of them? Can't they give us a break?"
"I don't really know.... Right now I'm not sure what is going on still. I dont even know that there was a war going on...." Berry looked at him"Where are the others at?"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:34 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

((cool avi ))

"I don't really know.... Right now I'm not sure what is going on still. I dont even know that there was a war going on...." Berry looked at him"Where are the others at?"

"Wait, everyone else went to save the dean? That means I can have some fun!" He rose up in the air with his keyblades crossed in front of him. He pulled his legs towards him so he looked like a ball with wings. From everywhere dark sparks came together around Ryed. When Ryed was almost completely engulfed by the sparks, he stratched all his limbs, sending all the sparks in every direction. All intruders vanished into thin air, and so did the portal. "Right, that's that. C'mon, let's get out of here."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:43 am
kaiser saw the heartless and said to helio "a friend, just know this. teamwork."

(hehe xemnas = mansex)  

kaiser321

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:51 am
kaiser321
kaiser saw the heartless and said to helio "a friend, just know this. teamwork."

(hehe xemnas = mansex)

[[ I know xD]]

"Hmpf. Just stay out of my way." his fingers became engulfed by fire until they were at least 9 inches long. He jumped at the opposing threat and pierced his 'claws' into his flesh.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:51 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

((cool avi ))

"Wait, everyone else went to save the dean? That means I can have some fun!" He rose up in the air with his keyblades crossed in front of him. He pulled his legs towards him so he looked like a ball with wings. From everywhere dark sparks came together around Ryed. When Ryed was almost completely engulfed by the sparks, he stratched all his limbs, sending all the sparks in every direction. All intruders vanished into thin air, and so did the portal. "Right, that's that. C'mon, let's get out of here."
Berry gets up and puts the book in her bag and begins to walk over to him." Where do we go? There is no where safe." Berry looked up at him.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:01 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
((cool avi ))

Berry gets up and puts the book in her bag and begins to walk over to him." Where do we go? There is no where safe." Berry looked up at him.

He smiled. "Not IN the building, no. But they don't knwo about the basement." He opened the door to the hall and looked around. When he decided it was safe, he motioned her to follow.

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff