Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:48 pm
-.- Everyday, you type lyrics and they flood my cellphone. Oh how I love lyrics. Oh how fun it is for messages to go to my cell.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:24 am
Wohoo!!!!! Finals are finally over for me whee now I can relax and RP all day long!!! lol  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 5:49 am
I sitll got like..i dunno @.@ But yay!!! *opens champange((sp?)) bottle* Tiff rping again!! Ha ha *poses*Yup only beatiful tanned bod here!! heart *poses more*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:11 pm
Now what did i just do? oh yes. I made the Areana. Dunno why. But i did it. Screw the stupid Battle system i was thinking. i just added a nice set up which i hope can be used for the more fun and betterment in our lil Rp society junk. The judging system is optional for you guys. Cause i doubt it you guys would use it neways.

ONE MORE PERSON JOIN THE AVI CONTEST PLEASE XP.

Field trip is still being planned. Dunno what to make of it really though :/ . Mid-terms suck.  

KuraiGekkou

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:31 pm
Elijaht has been banned for creating a thread that is clearly against the rules. This rule is the one against online sex and sexual references.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:38 am
Just wanna say thanks for everyone who had fun in our first eva Avi Contest ^_^ i say it turned out quite well XD! im thinking about doing more then just that too XP anybody feel like they want to become sorta the boss of Avi contests? or should i continue putting pressure on maiself and do it myself -.-;;

Im glad the Areana (Cough) arena is turning out to be a nice addition to the High school. It took me a while to do it. But thank Ky. For not only being a b***h and correcting mai Areana spelling words. but also edited all mai horrible grammatic errors in the Arena first page post. XD give him your hugs!! heart

Also the field trip idea is developing quite nicely XP. still hadnt made a single character for it.

its 3:35 am now. i should really sleep but i can't...

A fanfic section will start here soon so you guys can write your Ria High school fanfics, or your own RP storyline fanfics, or even your sappy Inu-Yasha fanfics -.- (gahh inu-yasha..) For me. I have to finish up some of mai Ria fanfics ^^ *cough*Kuro-Rene*cough*

Oh and Last but MOST importantly. All Ria Veterans please read this thread on Ria 3. http://s7.invisionfree.com/Fyia_Ria/index.php?showtopic=62&st=0& and please reply to it : / yes this even means you Chii and Mer.  

KuraiGekkou

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:31 am
What did they leave for the fieldtrip without me?!! What what what?!!! ::looks around franticly::

I can help you make some fyia character profiles, I was already thinking of some that we could use.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:18 pm
It SNOWED TODAY!!! blaugh

Well I've decided that once I don't have to do mid terms anymore, I'm going to resume work on The Angel, The Shinigami, and the Nerd fanfic, the one that Kurai and I were writing together. It's sort of a prequel to that Kuro-Rene story he mentioned.

Arenaaaaa is soooo cooooool. I love it. I'd love it better if I could actually FIGHT somebody, tho. ^^;;

Link...eh, clicked it...there.  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:26 pm
SNOOOOOOOOOW!

Gaia guilds keep not working.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:52 pm
*yawn* aweee geez... pulling off a whole nite of gaming can really screw up the head...

Well.. im going to be taking a lil vacation from the guild for a bit. Going to be visiting some old friends of mines. Don't worry ill be back to set up the field trip idea, its just that thinking about it is really getting me screwed up a bit XD. Setting up stuff like this can really be hard ^^;;.

If you guys don't know what i mean by visitng old friends (like Rene,Ky, and Aili does) heres a pic to clear things up a bit.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

KuraiGekkou

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:41 pm
nice friends lmao....your not gonna rp for a while,not biggie you havn''t for months. and noob miss ya blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:11 pm
I WANNA GO VIST TOO! Maybe I can actually get past 2nd job crying I bet it still dont work on my computer though. Oh my gosh, getting that thing was soo horrible remeber? x.x  

Rene the Hopeless

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:13 pm

1. Play ragnarok
  2. Go to Wushu
  3. Play ragnarok
  4. Chill and check art develop in Gaia
  5. PLay Ragnarok
  6. Shoot out Kyalan in Gunbound ^^
  7. Play Ragnarok
  8. Check Torrent downloads
  9. Play Ragnarok for the rest of the night

Sorry guys looks like i won't be back for a while ^^;; i hope you other mods can keep things interesting in The guild for a bit XP. No no its not because i hate you all. its just because.. its Ragnarok.. and i miss it. like an old friend.

or im just lazy..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:38 am
im always either on the comptuer or friends hosue on the weekends.T.T I want PS2... crying we should have a Valentine Dance!!!!!!!! *0* Im a genious!! XD  

JoY_AnGel

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:16 pm
what now b***h! look who has her bunny ears!!! lol no j/k j/k....but seriously lol no really j/k (me and my friends do this all the tme lol)
oooo Ragnarok, lol heard of it, I hear its good too 3nodding  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games