Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:53 pm
(I'm the kazekage. And they are devils not Demons)

"I told you once I get the godess. I'll never bother you again" He said taking acouple steps back dogdes both attacks.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:27 pm
(A figure stepped out from behind a tree a short distance away. he removed his wide brimmed hat revealing his face. As Yuan stood adjusting his gloves, he smirked in the direction of the devil.) *sigh* You should leave now friend, while you still have the chance. It's obvious that you're outnumbered. And as easy as it is to get that girl outside (I'd know chuckled Yuan) I assure you that getting her away from here is another story. I suggest you fall back and regroup amigo. Before you bring down an entire village on your head. (Yuan then looked at Susumu.) You know sending that clone to my sensei's house was a pretty foolish move. He really could have protected you. Your lucky I left before he could give me the order to retrieve you again.

User Image  

Yuan Shisho2

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:43 pm
"yuan shut up, you do not realize my true intention obviously " Susumu lands on the ground not taking her eyes off the devil. She makes a couple handsigns and puts her hand near the ground. chakra starts to become visible around her hand, as she charges Neska, she suddenly flickers out and appears to the side of Neska thrusting her open palm towards his armpit.-Dendou Kariyou no Jutsu -Electric Overdose Technique-  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:07 am
There was a flash of light where Neska was standing and then he was behide. "I told you I didn't want to fight!" Neska said pulling his arm up as it turned red and thrusting it at her. Lighting could be seen coming of it.  

Death_God_Sakura

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:19 am
well if you dont want to fight, then leave, becaus eyou wouldnt get the godness of susumu that easy  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:42 am
(Yuan sighed and muttered to himself.) *sigh* Dammit Susumu, didn't you hear what he said? This man is indeed the Kazekage of the Sand. (Yuan turned to The others standing around.) All of you there! If you are going to defeat this beast, then you must work together. This isn't something Susumu can do on her own! She'll need your help!
User Image  

Yuan Shisho2

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:43 am
and cna i ask you who you are!

you were trying something to steal susumus godnes to!  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:51 am
(Yuan looked to this woman who's name he had discovered was Kitty.) You're right, I did try to steal Susumu away from this village. But I was on mission then. Even rouge ninja have to follow orders now and then. As it stands now, I am not after Susumu, but rather I am here to ensure that she is not stolen away this time. Now...are you going to help your friend or stand here asking questions!!! scream  

Yuan Shisho2

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:54 am
and what are you going to do? help the other guy?

i will not attack him if he dont wants to foght maybe we can do this on a other way  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:33 am
Thats an admirable sentiment, but what you must understand is this. This devil may not want to fight, but he is willing to fight in order to get what he wants. And what he wants is Susumu.  

Yuan Shisho2

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:36 am
kk thanks, looks like your not that bad at all, or are you eek  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:44 am
Susumu swings her open palm upwards then arcs her body backwards her open palm deflects Neska's attack. -Dendou Kariyou no Jutsu -Electric Overdose Technique- Neska's arm becomes twice maybe even three times as heavy feeling after the deflection. Susumu twirls around to her toe's then twirls at a fast speed, she twirls her body upwards and away from Neska. Susumu makes a couple handsigns a light emits from her body to blind anybody that is too close. Kitty, Rahenno, and Rj can just see me flickering sending them all a message-Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu -Flickering Light Technique-  

Eris5

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:49 am
*handseals* "Katon: housenka no jutsu!

*sends mutiple fire blasts out of her mouth straight to death god mito*  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:54 pm
"I want all three of you to leave now, i'll distract him for a bit till you get far enough away"
Rj said taking out his black swords stepping in the way of his students and the outsiders  

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:57 pm
sensei scream why? we can help!  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games