Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Fursonas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joahns Delakore

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:47 pm
Quote:
User Image

You are a good artist, though. Don't worry about being new; I'm relatively new myself. For your fursona, you have the major points hammered out already, but adding a little history to the fur's past would help. You needn't be elaborate, but a short history would allow others to picture your fursonality better, as well as allow yourself to delve more into her character. Welcome to the fandom, and may it bring you joy, as it has for me. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:52 am
Name: Metria Michelle Lovely [Pronounced Loo-vay]
Species: Feline
Sexual Preference: Bisexual [no dominating preference]
Height: 5'7'' [to 5'11''depending on shoe]
Weight: 155 [curvacious]
Characteristics: Her eyes are a deep chocolate brown, her silky blood red hair falls in a razored styled cut just below her shoulders. Her entire body was covered in a pale, red-brown color seeming to deepen her eyes, as grey swirls curve around her body. Today’s outfit is a bright red leather dress that clings to her curves, reaching only about mid-thigh when standing. Red patent leather pumps adorn her delicate feet, along with a silver anklet on her right ankle. To complete the set a bracelet graces each wrist, while a silver chain is wrapped in many layers around her neck. Two silver studs are place in each ear, glinting in the light. [Pulled off of my Furcadia player]
Biography: *
Picture: User Image

* can be found at my furocity. Warning: Link may be unsuitable for children. Metria Lovely

[[Link can be removed if wanted.]]  

Metria Lovely

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Akaikune

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:05 pm
Joahns Delakore
Quote:
User Image

You are a good artist, though. Don't worry about being new; I'm relatively new myself. For your fursona, you have the major points hammered out already, but adding a little history to the fur's past would help. You needn't be elaborate, but a short history would allow others to picture your fursonality better, as well as allow yourself to delve more into her character. Welcome to the fandom, and may it bring you joy, as it has for me. :3

Thank you. I'll work on that. x_x  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:34 am
Metria Lovely
Name: Metria Michelle Lovely [Pronounced Loo-vay]
Species: Feline
Sexual Preference: Bisexual [no dominating preference]
Height: 5'7'' [to 5'11''depending on shoe]
Weight: 155 [curvacious]
Characteristics: Her eyes are a deep chocolate brown, her silky blood red hair falls in a razored styled cut just below her shoulders. Her entire body was covered in a pale, red-brown color seeming to deepen her eyes, as grey swirls curve around her body. Today’s outfit is a bright red leather dress that clings to her curves, reaching only about mid-thigh when standing. Red patent leather pumps adorn her delicate feet, along with a silver anklet on her right ankle. To complete the set a bracelet graces each wrist, while a silver chain is wrapped in many layers around her neck. Two silver studs are place in each ear, glinting in the light. [Pulled off of my Furcadia player]
Biography: *
Picture: * [[Picture is of her during a shape shift into a fox girl]]

* can be found at my furocity. Warning: Link may be unsuitable for children. Metria Lovely

[[Link can be removed if wanted.]]
Let the music enter your mind....

Welcome!!
then surrender the body.

DJ Cheshire Raver

pastery

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:48 pm
name: zamph
species: akita / redfox hybrid
sex pref: bi
partner: single

discription: green eyes with light orange fur with black fur around his paws feet and hands (dyed to look female) is a femboyweras a light blue and yellow girls top and a skirt of matching colors legs are of an anthro design

bio: is a junior in high school tends to se spacy and a little air headed loves drawing and running participates in quadrapedal running at his high school not that good at it but loves doing it anyway loves to play video games.

relationship: not active

seveer absence of refrence pic man i need a scanner (reason for changeing species is that i just dont feel the deep connection with ferrets i used to so i changed)if i could i would apreciate some art i cant pay for it im sorry sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:23 am
Let the music enter your mind....
Welcome, hope you have fun...
then surrender the body.

DJ Cheshire Raver

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:01 am
Woot! =^_^= I hope you guys have a lot of fun >3<  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:48 pm
Name: Yakima Ukie
Dragon, Male
Black Scales with Wings and Tail
Black or Red Hair
Red Eyes
Claws
Nice White Teeth
Very Yiffy at times
Bisexual
Abit gothic/emo
wears goth/emo cloths
Loves Dragons, Foxes, Cats, Wolfs  

Yakima Ukie

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:56 pm
Hello,it's nice to see a fellow dragon.I may also go as a wolf.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:49 am
I'm new so I thought I should get started by posting here... Wish me luck?

Name: Caramel
Sex: Male
Race: Fox
Appearance: My name partially coming from this, my fur is a lovely caramel color. Tall, but not too tall, and rather thin. Eyes are a light amber color. As far as clothing goes... either a pair of baggy denim jeans or none at all.
Personality: Far too flirty for my own good. A bit too mature at times (or so I've been told) but occasionally I'll get a bit childish. I can get depressed very easily, but luckily I'm easy amused. If anything goes wrong, I WILL WHINE... sorry. Ah, yes. I apologize a lot, even if it's not my fault.
Sexuality: Bisexual, equally comfortable on both sides.
Seems that I'm attracted to male wolves, m/f foxes, female felines, and male dragons. That doesn't mean others aren't welcomed, those are just my preferances.
Relationship: None yet, unfortunately. I'm not attractive enough in real life, not to mention the lack of local furs. Anybody who I start a relationship with over the internet normally tries to destroy it once they learn my age.
Random Things: Masochistic in both forms of the word. Very submissive unless I'm in a combative mood. Chains are welcomed. As far as being treated, being treated as an inferior being is accepted.
Fursona picture: None, unfortunately. I was born with artistic challenges, so I can't draw one myself. I'd feel too awkward if somebody else drew it.
Enjoys: Acceptance and contact with others
Doesn't Enjoy: Being the center of attention. As far as "other things" go... herms, vore, musclefurs, etc... (the things I view as excessively unnatural)
Prides himself on: Having a magnificent bushy tail and softer than silk fur
Music Preferance: Depending on my mood, anything from jazz to death metal. Country music will make me tear off my ears.

And as far as roleplaying goes...
Medieval Weapons: Basic longsword/Longbow
Modern Weapons: Studded/spiked Gloves
Futuristic Weapons: A custom-made tank filled to the brim with artillery. The most noticeable feature is the massive barrel located on the left of the vehicle.

Uhm... I hope that's okay. If there's anything else I need to add I won't mind. If I made this too long I can go through and cut some off, too.  

e621

Feral Enthusiast

Dragoness_Muir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:19 am
I am an astral diety with 3 forms.

My pure form doesnt come out much as she believes she is worthless and useless. She used to be a beautiful crystaline lioness with full mane but because she uses the other two forms she has changed to reflect them more. She retains her lion muzzle and ears, but now has red dragon scales amongst her now silver wolf fur.

Dragoness Muir is the most used form. I am any where from 2 feet to 5 feet tall, with my wings being anywhere from 4 feet to 7 feet long from the tip of one to the other. My tail is anywhere from 3 feet to 6 feet long. I am covered in ruby scales except for my neck, chest, stomach, private area and underside of tail which is covered in sparkly gold fur. My eyes are emerald green with glints of gold in them. I am more serious and bookish than my 3rd form.

Legna is my wolf form. Shi is a herm. She stands 7 feet tall in hir anthro form and is covered in silver fur except for hir neck, chest, stomach, privates and underside of tail which is a lighter silvery colour with gold sparkles. Hir eyes are the color of the sky at midnight with tiny pinpricks of star light in them. Legna is fun loving, gives cuddles freely and enjoys playing jokes/pranks on hir friends. Shi is also very loyal and protective towards those shi loves.

You can find pics of my fursona and other pics on my FA page Muir's Art Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:18 pm
'Tis me. Treat nicely. ^ ^

Name: Ark, (Full Name: Arkturus Halberd Tailwood)

Username: Enradus

Species: Red Fox

Preference: Bi

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 160 lbs.

Eye Color: Green

Fur: Reddish-orange, trails to black on hands, feet, and ears, white-tipped tail.

Appearance:

User Image

Art by moi. I couldn't think of whether to give hair or not, but I think it turned out pretty well.

Bio: He grew up in the human world and was shunned by everyone but his parents. However they died in an unfortnate accident and he was sent to an orphanage. Eventually he reached 18 and left. He now lives in his own apartment and is supporting himself.

Skills: He is unusually smart despite only going to school for 3 years. He learned the rest on his own. He is very agile and can lift twice his weight despite his somewhat slender form. He picked up some fighting skills when he used to live on the streets. Very handy with his butterfly knife.

Other Random Facts~: Likes noodles.

Gareus Fletcher

Everett Hallows

Sparkly Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:00 pm
Name! Kumori Getsuei
Gender~Male
Age~14
Species~Wolf
Height~5'7"
Weight~130 lbs.
Fur~Black with White (May changs to Purple and White)
Appearance~{x} (I may be taking the tuft of fur off his chest, still not sure.)
Bio~Kumori is a human who can transform into a Wolf Anthro. When he was young (8 years) he bacame very ill and his Wolf form overpowered him. Resulting in the death of his family. When he got a little older (12 years) he decided to take part in an academy for young students to train in the art of ninjas. He is pretty acrobatic and can do lots of things in the air. (flips and stuff)
Human Appearance~{x}
Human Bio~{x} (Read the artist comments)
Other~Kumori doesn't love. He isn't straight, gay, or bi. He doesn't have many emotions. He can be happy, sad, and angry, but thats it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Myra Midnight
Age: 421, but she never bothers with numbers. She is a young adult. (1987)
Appearance: A midnight-blue dragoness, with silky black hair and dark-green eyes. Armed with three sharp spikes and a double-edged tail blade. Her tongue is not forked, and both her tongue and blood is vine-red in color. On her hind-feet (in all forms) is a raptor-like claw.
She has two forms, if not three
-feral shape: no larger than a icelandic horse (that are known to be smaller than average).
-anthro: anthro version of the feral, though often lacking wings.
-half-human: human-looking above the waist, if not for the blue skin that covers her and pointy ears. Her face is often between human and a short muzzle. She never appears with wings, spikes or a tail. View her as what would be left of her original form if you would strip the essence of Myra completely out of her soul. She is nameless, partly forgotten, but you can call her Steph.
Personality:
-Myra is easily described as blissful ignorance, optimistic and nearly nothing can prevent her to see the brighter side of things and enjoy what she gets in life, however small it might be. Often exploding into unexpected sprees of hyperness, where she might only laugh if someone would bleed on her expense, ignoring her own faults in anything she might do wrong. But if she were to notice, she would become calm and silent. Creating a window of shifting. Where her other personality might have a chance to share it's views on the world. She sometimes gets stuck in this void for a moment. You will notice her talking in 3rd person if such is the case.
-Steph is the voice in the back of your head, that points out anything negative and the darker side of things, nothing is pure white, and it will scratch on the shades. Some might consider her to be the true intent of Myra's under-thoughts, the opinions she ignores and blissfully giggles past. But Steph does not like to be in charge for long if she gets it, being shoved to the basement of their being, she has grown small and cares not for the world she interacts with. Giving way for Myra to gain control every time. Through history, she has only taken control 3 times. But thats history.
Abilities:
-She was once a shape-shifter, but it has grown weak since she has not used that ability since she was young. The only shifting you would see these days is between her three forms.
-She is also able to 'jump' between worlds and dimensions, even between places, yet does it rarely once she finds company. It is easy to get lost in such travels. But to do so, she creates a portal with her mind alone, a door in the fabric of reality. She has become so talented in this ability, that you might never notice the portal itself when she jumps.
-a less known fact is that she is a water-type dragon, able to breath under-water if she wished, but exchange of water instead of air (or the other way around), causes great temporary discomfort and coughing.
-and she has a considerably quick healing ability.
Weapons: They are all natrual, one of her weapon is the ability to spit/spray acid and fire, though not mixed. But if she were to spray you with her acid, and then set you on fire, then the 'drop and roll' will not save you. Then there is her blade, on the tip of her tail. It is double edged and razor sharp, and is mobile, so she can actually open them up like scissors. Though with age, they stiffen, so she seems nearly unable to open them up these days. The spikes on her head are mostly show, but strong enough that they would not break if someone would impale themselves upon it. And all can debate on if her blood is a weapon in itself, because it burns, like the acid she spits.
Bio: It is unknown when one became two, but it is a fact that she is two within one body. They balance each other out to create a whole. Never staying long enough in any place to call it home, she wanders the worlds. She was hatched alone in a different place, a different reality, where all of her siblings except herself had died painful death due to their own acidic nature. Failed mixed breeding is what you would have witnessed.
Random Facts:
-she is unable to move her ears, so they are always flat against her head, except in half-human form.
-she loves the rain and the starlit nights, the white snow and the running in the summer.
-enjoys a crunchy treat of various venomous insects, or noodles

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:37 pm
Alrite.... here we go...

Name: Kyubi
Label: Emo
Orientation: bi
Status: Taken in reality, still looking for an online bi mate... ;3
User Image
User Image
There you have it theres kyubi. :B

HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games