Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:06 pm
shadows of oblivion never back down we accept all the money goes to the cafe?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:31 am
*Tae smiles at the two opposing band members*

"Well how about this friday, we have both of you come in and perform. We will have it as a sort of promotional day. Free food and drinks for all and such. I think it would be fun"

*Looking down at his todo list Tae notices he should really be doing more then standing around*

"Let me know what you two think, I have to run in the back and get a few things done, so you can leave me a note or something"  

00Shoe
Captain

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:53 am
flips his phone open 543-7892 ring ring hello this is max. yeah i got us a gig. what thats great man when. this friday at the cafe down the street. ok let me get the others on the horn see yeah. bye man ok im set  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:35 pm
*heading into his kitchen the jayce resumes his work on creating new menu items with in a few minutes the kitchen was coated with a thin layer of ingredients, his fur allready matted with such fine things as chocolate, honey, and caramel  

DoctorPain

DJ Cheshire Raver

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:37 pm
Kida rushed into the cafe, franticly looking for the man named Jayce. "Mr.Jayce? are you here sir, I'm so sorry I had to rush out yesterday, problems." ((sorry didn't see your post))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:41 pm
*he nodds blinking* "oh ok... all is forgiven" a confused look coming across his face, being pretty sure that he was the one who left last time "anyhow, let's see how you are in a kitchen... what is your trademark dish?" he asked, mixing some strange batter in a bowl  

DoctorPain

DJ Cheshire Raver

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:50 pm
"Sachertorte" she said. "But I can make anything you need, well almost" Kida smiled sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:55 pm
*he nodds, setting his mixture down, walking over to the fridge, grabbing a créme caramel, and a small handheld blowtorch. "a desert like that must mean you have some decent experience in the kitchen" he says, sprinkling sugar over the créme caramel, flicking the torch on, preparing to make it into a Brulée  

DoctorPain

DJ Cheshire Raver

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:04 pm
Kida's eyes light up once shes sees that they will be cooking now. "Thank you, but I don't know if I am really that good" Kida spoke as she walked over to a rack of cooking utensils and grabbed a crème brulee iron, and held it out to Jayce. ((I hope it was crème brulee, because that is the only brulee dish I know of))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:12 pm
(creme caramel is just brulee without the burnt sugar step) He qruiks an eyebrow quizzically at the brulee iron "oh don't worry, i don't need that, thank you though" he says with a smile, his articulate fingers rotating the rammican slowly, the flame burning the sugar on-top into a glossy, candy like coating, covering the soft custard beneath  

DoctorPain

DJ Cheshire Raver

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:19 pm
((Ah, ok))
Kida blushes and moves to put the crème brulee iron back. But as she was coming back she lost herself in watching Jayce's masterful fingers working. "Wow, that looks really good" she says as she moves closer  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:25 pm
"thank, there's some one's that are cooled and ready to eat in the fridge" he replied with a grin, "uh, watch to not burn your whiskers though" he chuckled, moving the flame a bit away from Kida's dangerously close face. "The Bruulee iron is great, for presentation, but this is much faster, and the results are essentially the same" he grinned, setting the rammican down on the counter, the newly finished brulee steaming slightly, it's sugary smoke filling the air  

DoctorPain

DJ Cheshire Raver

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:31 pm
Kida jerked back, blushing again. "Thank you" she mumured as she move to the fridge, opening it and leaning in to find some to munch on. "How long have you been a cook Jayce?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:38 pm
"my whole life" he responds with a grin, making his way over to a small shelf of recipe books. "desserts or entrées?" he asks kida  

DoctorPain

DJ Cheshire Raver

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:43 pm
"I'm better with desserts so let's go with that" Kida replied grinning as she munched on the creme caramel.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games