Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:15 pm
Raven was relieved to see that Argent had awoken. She looked at Argent. "Did you see anything while you were unconsious."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:54 pm
"No..." But when argent was thinking more and more. "Well I did have a dream. It was like I was surrounded by dark clouds. There was a man whispering something I couldnt make out his words. But it was like he was trying to tell me something but the more I snapped out of my dream the less I could make out." She was trying to remeber more but it was just to hard.  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:56 pm
((Yes you may join as Aqualad. Ok you will need a dicription of him and his wolf form. Oh and you will come in when one of the Titans find you near a river or so knocked out cold and your still in your human form for you have not been marked yet but you can understand what the titans are saying even though they're wolves. Oh and the titans are in a different world.))

"I am relieve that you are alright", said Starfire. She then moved her paw away and still trying to walk comepletely well. "We all better leave this area before they come back", suggested Starfire.

"Star's right. We should move while we still have the chance and Starfire you should take it easy and rest first before we all move any ferther and specially you. For you were injured", said Cyborg.

"No, I am fine. We should all go......argh", said Starfire in pain as she fell down.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:54 am
Robin quickly came up with a soloution to Star's pain he knelt under her picking her on his back fortunately she was light she that was ok. 'We need to find a shelter maybe a cave of some sort. Lets move before they come back'.

BB nodded 'Their should be a cave furhter up stream the area's quite rocky' he added in a uncharcertitic display of intellegence.

'Good thinking Beast boy, titans move out !'  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:04 am
"hey guys wait for me" yelled aqualad as he sprinted to the others  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:25 am
Argent heard Aqualad's voice. She Stoped and turned. "Aqualad what are u doing this far out?"  

Lil Patrica

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:22 am
'Aqualad thank godness your here' Robin greeted the fellow titan with relief they weren't alone , 'We need your help you know anyhwere we can camp out ?'

BB looked Aqualad though looked like he hadn't been changed either, that was good news for them.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:30 am
"Sure follow me" aqualad said leading the others to a giant hollow tree."Will this work."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:02 am
"Wow perfect" Argent said than looked at Aqualad's human form. "Aqualad you should go before u turn into a wolf. It's not safe"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:19 am
'Good job Aqualad mind staying a while ?' he ignored Argent as they needed all the help they could get and could help plan a counter attack.

'Thanks dude' BB thanked Aqualad grateful for the help.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:29 am
"Yeah man thanks", said Cyborg.

"Yes thank you and it is good o see you all again......argh", said Starfire as she felt more pain again.

"Star, will you be ok?" asked Cyborg.

"Yes, and I'll be fine don't worry abou me", she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:51 am
Argent told everyone "Ill be right back.." She left everyone she went to a bush and saw some berries she grabbed as many as she could than she went to a river. She made a bucket out of leaves. She fills it up with water. She than saw a shadow move in the forest she felt she was being watched. She ran faster and flew where her friends were. "uhhh...here's..some..water and foo..." Argent fell to the ground feeling like something was draining herself.  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:57 am
"Argent", said a worried Cyborg.

"Huh, Argent", said a worried Starfire as she jumped off of Robin's back and jumped to where Argent was on all fours. But as she did that she fell down. "Whoops, I guess I moved a little to fast", she said. then she looked back at Argent an put her paw on Argents paw.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:06 pm
Argent was back in her dream. She was around clouds again. "Not again" She saw a figure she ran up to it. It was herself lying on the ground. She didnt understand. She heard a voice. Than she saw two other figures. She ran up to them it was...Star and rae. Dead. I want to leave. She could her the voice more clear...Your friends will die the will all die. Argent screamed. "Noooooooooo" I have to wake up. She was tossing and turning in her sleep.  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:15 pm
Then Starfire saids to Argent, "Argent, Argent wake up."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games