Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:36 pm
Raven went back inside. She was woundering were everyone was, "Helloo...anyone home." She yelled.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:18 pm
Then Gemini hugged Robin back and said, "Thank you father. Father Robin."

Then Starfire smile at them both and than heard Aqualad's commet. "Sure lets order some of that amazing pizza. Gemini hungry?" asked Starfire with a smile.

Then Gemini broke away from the hug that Robin gave her. She than said, "Sure and make mine pepperoni with extra cheese. Yum, oh and than I'll put some choclate fudge on my pizza when it gets here. Hahaha!" laughed Gemini.

"Gemini what did Robin and I say about putting choclate on your pizza again. For the last time you did that you went hyper than threw it up an it was when you were only nine", said Starfire remebering the instident. "Right Robin", said Starfire.

"I'm just kidding mom, dad", said Gemini as she turned into a squirrel and climed on Robin's shoulder.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:52 am
'Come on lets get some pizza !' he nodded at the the squrriel Gemini. He looked seing Raven 'Whats up Raven ?' his spirits lifted thier was nothing they couldn't do as a team.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:32 am
"I'll go order," Aqualad said grabbing the phone.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:03 am
"Hello robin!" She herd the word pizza "Oooo we finally ordering pizza...who doesnt like pizza" mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:12 am
"What toppings should I get?" Aqaulad asked hoping to order the pizza as soon as possible.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:44 am
pepperoni!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:48 am
"ok. I'll tke 6 pepperoni pizzas with extra cheese. See you when you get here," Aqualad said hanging up the phone. " the pizza is on the way."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:16 am
"Yeah!" yelled a happy squirrel Gemini. She than turned herself into a flying squirrel and flew over their heads.

Starfire smiled and said, "I'm glad that she feels the joy again."

Then Gemini turned into a pink wolf and landed on the ground. "Oooo! I just loves wolves and horses. Their both my favorite animals and my middle name means villiage wolf. Hoowwwl", said Gemini as she howled. she than pranced around them and than went behind Robin and Starfire without anyone knwoing except for Aqualad and Raven. Then Gemini pushed Robin to Starfire and Starfire to Robin. "Teehee!" as Gemini giggled and ran to Aqualad.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:20 am
Robin bumped into her smiling he was so glad she was happy again and smiled everything was ok for now.

Adam listned to the commotion from the others he went and sat down not even caring he wasn't into the family thing he was more into the getting the job done thing.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:42 am
"Glad to see your felling better," Aqualad said seeing Gemini running around.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:08 pm
As Robin bumped into Starfire, she smiled and kissed his cheak.

Then Gemini giggled, "Teehee! Got that right Aqaulad and Starfire just kissed Robin. Or should I say that Mommy just kissed Daddy. Teehee!" Then Gemini ran off to Adam and jumped on him playfuly. She than turned into puppy and layed on Adam's lap all curled up and cute.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:16 pm
"Are you having fun Adam?" Aqualad asked trying not to laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:33 pm
Then Starfire giggled at Gemini's commet and than at Aqualad's. She than looks at Robin as Raven and Aqualad were paying attetion to Adam and Gemini. Then starir kisses Robin's cheak again and walks away and walks over into the hallway lookin sad but wasn't for shee was thinking about the stuff that happend today with Gemini and Turgon.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:53 pm
Hearing the doorbell ring, Aqualad yelled,"I'll get it."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games