Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Make a resident evil wish and have it HORRIBLY corrupted!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:49 am
Granted, but you play as Leon.

I wish S.D. Perry would make a book about RE: Gaiden, and make it a (figuritively) cinematic masterpiece of literature.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:58 am
Granted, but then she makes a RE4 novelization and ruins her name, and will never write another word again.

I wish the next Resident Evil movie will come out in IMAX  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:59 am
Ooh, not gonna touch this one. I wanna see Degeneration. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:03 am
I think she means the next GOOD RE movie, like one written by Paul Anderson.
Degeneration won't even be in theatres.

But yeah, assuming she's talking about a Paul Anderson movie, not gonna touch it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:06 am
Yay for pessimism! -_-
A. Yes it will
B. I wouldn't touch it then either. I can't hate on Anderson's movies. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:09 am
What makes you think Degeneration will be in theatres? It looks like it's made with a smalled budget than Advent Children, and Advent Children didn't even make it to theatres in North America.

But okay, in response... Notte...
Granted, but then it's offered in IMAX in every city EXCEPT yours. Which means I get to watch it in IMAX and you don't! Nyah!

I wish I owned the rights to Resident Evil as a franchise.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:09 pm
Granted! But in the contract to allowing you rights to it as a franchise, Crapcom lists everything they don't want done with the franchise because they feel it would hurt the reputation of the series, so you are unable to implement any of your awesome ideas that would allow your franchise to be successful.

I wish Claire and Leon had their time in RE:UC for the Wii, and with it awesome battles between Birkins and Mr. X.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:57 pm
Granted but it's UC. Awesome battles don't make up for the horrible voices, plus Leon AND Clair end up doing twice as many backflips as in RE4, and Leon even has his cheesy one liners.

I wish UC had no storyline to it whatsoever, purely gameplay. No dialogue, no cutscenes, no plot, just going through the levels one by one, killing zombies and monsters.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:09 pm
Granted, but the fact that they had nothing but gameplay means they uber-cheaped out on the game and as such the gameplay is broken and horrible, every possible way it seems they could make this game fail they succeed, but you can't find any other reason it fials, because they made the reload action based on how fast you move the wiimote and its so sensitive if you move the wiimote at all, you automatically reload, and because of such, you spend 50 dollars on a game where all you can do is reload as the zombies kill you in the first five minutes of the game.

I wish Resident Evil 5 didn't take place in Haiti, but instead took place at the location of the MAIN Umbrella HQ, totally abandoning the RE:UC retconned storyline, allowing all the heros of the series to come together and get to the ROOT of the problem.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:56 pm
Vinessa_Valentine
Granted, but the fact that they had nothing but gameplay means they uber-cheaped out on the game and as such the gameplay is broken and horrible, every possible way it seems they could make this game fail they succeed, but you can't find any other reason it fials, because they made the reload action based on how fast you move the wiimote and its so sensitive if you move the wiimote at all, you automatically reload, and because of such, you spend 50 dollars on a game where all you can do is reload as the zombies kill you in the first five minutes of the game.

I wish Resident Evil 5 didn't take place in Haiti, but instead took place at the location of the MAIN Umbrella HQ, totally abandoning the RE:UC retconned storyline, allowing all the heros of the series to come together and get to the ROOT of the problem.

Granted.

But then the game ends. No new spin offs, no new story lines, no more outbreaks, no more viruses, no more monster killing goodness that you've come to love after this.

So enjoy, you screwed RE for the rest of us.

I wish that she didn't make that wish, because I'm always eager for the next set of monster smashing.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Kumacakes

Rich Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:41 pm

MoMo says :

granted but what if capcom slacked off and put old monsters just with a modern look ?

I wish Lisa Trevor was in the RE outbreak games .

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:00 pm
Granted. But she's a whiny b***h, replacing Sherry in the realm of 'ho-my-god just shut up about your MOTHER!'

I wish that there were more decent RE games.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:31 am
NotteRequiem
Granted. But she's a whiny b***h, replacing Sherry in the realm of 'ho-my-god just shut up about your MOTHER!'

I wish that there were more decent RE games.

Granted, but for every decent one comes four or five really bad ones.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:47 pm
Forgot to post a wish, Celestial. whee  

Vankala

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:05 pm
I wish someone would grant my RE wish???  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games